|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 "Interrogation Eyes".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the way to the hospital, Minna asks Lionel for
(a) A joke.
(b) His promise to find the attacker.
(d) His gun.
2. Lionel thinks Gilbert is framed for
(a) Tony's murder.
(b) Stealing money from L & L Car Service.
(c) Uhlmann's murder.
(d) Frank's murder.
3. The personal items Frank leaves in the back seat of the car so that they are not stolen in the hospital are
(a) His picture of Julia and wedding ring.
(b) His gun and phone.
(c) His wallet, watch and beeper.
(d) His bible and glasses.
4. The last clue Frank gives Lionel and Gilbert as to his whereabouts is
(b) The Pulaski Bridge.
(c) Barnum and Bailey Circus.
(d) Harry Brainum Jr.
5. Lionel's complicated sandwich eating ritual allows him to
(a) Use his favorite fork.
(b) Eat without touching his food.
(c) Monitor his food so that he doesn't overeat.
(d) Satisfy his compulsions so that he has room to grieve.
Short Answer Questions
1. Minna Men wear suits, drive cars, listen to tapped lines, stand behind Minna, hands in their pockets, look menacing, carry money, collect money, don't ask questions, answer phones, pick up packages, and follow instructions suggests that
2. When Lionel invites the police officer to get a sandwich with him, it suggests
3. Lionel's arbitrary rules about drinking beer downstairs and whiskey upstairs and playing cards downstairs and a chess game upstairs suggests
4. At the age of thirteen, Tony is taken in and then returned by foster parents because
5. As Julia leaves the building, she is stopped by a police officer who asks her where she was that afternoon. Her response is, "Talk to Lionel,"
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)