|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 "Interrogation Eyes".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After their work is done, Frank often gives the boys
(b) One hundred dollars.
(c) Driving lessons.
(d) Twenty dollars and a beer.
2. The police officer continually calls Lionel
(b) Knuckle head.
3. Lionel finds Frank
(a) By torturing the giant until he gets the information out of him.
(b) By accidentally tripping over him in the dark.
(c) By listening to the headphones until he hears his own footsteps.
(d) By yelling and listening for Frank to yell back.
4. As Julia leaves the building, she is stopped by a police officer who asks her where she was that afternoon. Her response is, "Talk to Lionel,"
(a) He was with Frank this afternoon.
(b) He will tell you where you can reach me.
(c) He's in charge now.
(d) He's my alibi.
5. Frank and Julia Minna are
(a) Getting a divorce.
(b) No longer married.
(c) Happily married.
(d) No longer in love.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lionel's arbitrary rules about drinking beer downstairs and whiskey upstairs and playing cards downstairs and a chess game upstairs suggests
2. Frank loves the effects of Lionel's disease on his clients because
3. Throughout the story, an outburst from Lionel typically includes
4. Lionel's complicated sandwich eating ritual allows him to
5. The last of Lionel's symtoms to emerge at thirteen, which is encouraged by Frank is
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)