|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 "Motherless Brooklyn".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the age of twelve, Lionel's earliest compulsions include
(c) Biting his nails.
2. The symptoms of Lionel's disease are called
3. At Sarah J. Hale High School, it is not cool for a white boy to talk to, flirt with or make eye contact with a black girl because
(a) They are already claimed by boyfriends and their lives lead elsewhere.
(b) Their are only a few black girls.
(c) The student majority is hispanic.
(d) The white girl gangs will be insulted and ambush them.
4. The Minna Man convinced that the Italians will return for him is
5. The four Minna Men are
(a) Gerard, Frank, Tony and Lionel
(b) Frank, Tony, Danny and Gilbert
(c) Tony, Danny, Gilbert and Lionel.
(d) Tony, Danny, Frank and Lionel.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the hospital, the doctors tell Lionel and Gilbert
2. Lionel finds Frank
3. During the stakeout, before he enters the building, Frank tells Lionel and Gilbert to cover him but they
4. Echolalia refers to
5. Lionel describes the effect of drugs on his constellation of behaviors as
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)