|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 "Formerly Known".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The last clue Frank gives Lionel and Gilbert as to his whereabouts is
(a) Barnum and Bailey Circus.
(b) The Pulaski Bridge.
(d) Harry Brainum Jr.
2. The phrase, "and you go with them, astonished to leave yourself behind," implies
(a) A person with Tourette's has no identity without their tics.
(b) Walking in your sleep.
(c) A hallucination.
(d) Having a nightmare.
3. Lionel knew he had arrived at the right place when he saw
(a) Fujisaki Corporation.
(b) Yoshii's- Maine's Only Thai and Sushi Oceanfood Emporium.
(c) Place of Peace.
(d) Muscongus Island Ferry.
4. The four Minna Men are
(a) Tony, Danny, Frank and Lionel.
(b) Gerard, Frank, Tony and Lionel
(c) Tony, Danny, Gilbert and Lionel.
(d) Frank, Tony, Danny and Gilbert
5. According to Lionel, a Touretter can also be
(b) A Genius.
(d) The Invisible Man
Short Answer Questions
1. In Kimmery's apartment, Lionel reminisces about
2. When the younger brother arrives too late to see his mother alive, it is because
3. At the age of thirteen, Tony is taken in and then returned by foster parents because
4. After Gilbert is arrested, Lionel feels that someone is
5. While questioning Kimmery, Lionel's symptoms are
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)