|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 "Formerly Known".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Lionel searches for the "language of himself" as a boy, he relates to
(a) Dick York.
(b) Larry Hagman.
(c) Daffy Duck.
(d) Desi Arnaz.
2. On the way to the hospital, Minna asks Lionel for
(b) His gun.
(c) His promise to find the attacker.
(d) A joke.
3. Throughout the story, an outburst from Lionel typically includes
(c) Dry weed.
(d) Drink up.
4. When he is discovered, Frank is suffering from
(a) Multiple contusions.
(b) A gunshot wound.
(c) A knife wound.
(d) A head wound.
5. L & L Car Service is different from other car services because
(a) They drive taxis.
(b) They advertise in the yellow pages.
(c) They never look for business and are rarely available to drive.
(d) They drive limos.
Short Answer Questions
1. The detail that Lionel remembers to take care of which demonstrates his loyalty to Frank to
2. Lionel's disease is called
3. In Chapter 4, the author's change in point of view makes the reader feel
4. Lionel's response, "Don't do that." after Kimmery kisses his cheek suggests
5. Lionel's complicated sandwich eating ritual allows him to
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)