|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 "Formerly Known".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. L & L Car Service is different from other car services because
(a) They never look for business and are rarely available to drive.
(b) They advertise in the yellow pages.
(c) They drive limos.
(d) They drive taxis.
2. Early the next morning, Lionel returns to the Zendo and tries to get information about the man who took Frank from
(a) The doorman next door.
(b) Kimmery's Aunt.
(c) The police officer on guard duty.
3. In Chapter 4, the solitary three lines about shedding your symptoms in your dreams or they will shed you, suggest
(a) Lionel does not have his symptoms in his dreams and feels a loss of identity without them.
(b) Lionel sleeps fitfully.
(c) Lionel dreams that everyone shuns him.
(d) Lionel has taken the wrong medication.
4. When Minna is abducted, Lionel and Gilbert are able to find him because
(a) They are able to follow the car.
(b) He is wearing a wire and gives them clues.
(c) Tony calls and tells them where he is.
(d) They guess where he is being taken
5. What is it that Kimmery asks Lionel to do that gives him the chills because he remembers hearing Frank do it the night before
(a) Talk to Roshi.
(b) Remove his shoes.
(c) Turn his cell phone off.
(d) Contact a lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Julia ran away to Maine because
2. (Tourette Dreams) immediately follows
3. The first business the Minna Men work at is called
4. Lionel spends many hours of his childhood
5. As he drives out of town early in the morning, past Brooklyn, Greenpoint, and the airports, into Connecticut, Lionel realizes the heading towards
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)