|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 "Formerly Known".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gilbert is tolerant of Lionel because
(a) They smoke together.
(b) He feels sorry for him.
(c) They are step brothers.
(d) They share a memory of the Penguin Diorama on a museum field trip.
2. Lionel hates himself for not controlling his symptoms while driving, so he
(a) Pulls over to the side of the road and cries.
(b) Calls the Essrogs from the phone book.
(c) Throws his remaining sandwiches out the window.
(d) Drives into the giant's bumper.
3. After leaving St. Vincent's, Lionel lived
(a) On the street for two years.
(b) In the apartment above L & L.
(c) Next door to Julia.
(d) With Frank Minna.
4. The parentheses around the fragmented sentence pieces in Chapter 4 represents
(a) The atmosphere of sleep.
(b) A hug.
(c) The reader's need to pause between each portion.
(d) The unconscious realization that someone is near.
5. The first business the Minna Men work at is called
(a) L & L Movers.
(b) L & L Car Services.
(c) Minna Moving Company.
(d) L & L Agency.
Short Answer Questions
1. During his conversation with The Clients, Lionel acts impertinent by
2. When Kimmery answers the door at the Zendo, Lionel acts
3. Throughout the book, vignettes tell the reader
4. Julia begins to think that she has underestimated Lionel and that perhaps
5. Lionel's passion for The Artist Formerly Known as Prince implies
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)