|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 "Interrogation Eyes".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The symptoms of Lionel's disease are called
2. At the hospital, the doctors tell Lionel and Gilbert
(a) That Frank is in surgery.
(b) That they couldn't save Frank.
(c) That Frank needs stitches.
(d) That Frank had a heart attack.
3. Frank and Julia Minna are
(a) Getting a divorce.
(b) Happily married.
(c) No longer in love.
(d) No longer married.
4. Minna Men wear suits, drive cars, listen to tapped lines, stand behind Minna, hands in their pockets, look menacing, carry money, collect money, don't ask questions, answer phones, pick up packages, and follow instructions suggests that
(a) Minna Men are brainwashed.
(b) Minna Men are afraid of losing their jobs.
(c) Minna Men try to be like MInna.
(d) Minna Men love their job.
5. Gilbert is tolerant of Lionel because
(a) They share a memory of the Penguin Diorama on a museum field trip.
(b) He feels sorry for him.
(c) They are step brothers.
(d) They smoke together.
Short Answer Questions
1. The story begins with a stakeout in front of the
2. The owner of Zeod's Market asks Lionel if he should
3. The door of Lionel's apartment was riddled by dents because
4. Lionel's arbitrary rules about drinking beer downstairs and whiskey upstairs and playing cards downstairs and a chess game upstairs suggests
5. The phenomenon that the boys study by watching television shows like I Dream of Jeannie and the Brady Bunch is
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)