|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 "Interrogation Eyes".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Echolalia refers to
(a) Copying what someone else says each they say something.
(b) Repeating and changing words.
(c) Memorizing and repeating back conversations, word for word.
(d) Yelling in between buildings to see if it echoes.
2. Danny's real language is
(d) Shooting a gun.
3. As Lionel searches for the "language of himself" as a boy, he relates to
(a) Desi Arnaz.
(b) Dick York.
(c) Daffy Duck.
(d) Larry Hagman.
4. Frank and Julia Minna are
(a) Getting a divorce.
(b) No longer married.
(c) Happily married.
(d) No longer in love.
5. When he is discovered, Frank is suffering from
(a) A gunshot wound.
(b) A head wound.
(c) Multiple contusions.
(d) A knife wound.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Lionel, a Touretter can also be
2. The item Lionel steals from the home of The Clients is
3. The personal items Frank leaves in the back seat of the car so that they are not stolen in the hospital are
4. When Minna is abducted, Lionel and Gilbert are able to find him because
5. L & L Car Service is different from other car services because
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)