|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 "Interrogation Eyes".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lionel invites the police officer to get a sandwich with him, it suggests
(a) He has information to share with the police officer.
(b) He wants to let the police officer in on his favorite sandwich place.
(c) He doesn't want the police officer to know where he lives.
(d) He is trying to bribe the police officer.
2. The last of Lionel's symtoms to emerge at thirteen, which is encouraged by Frank is
3. The police officer continually calls Lionel
(b) Knuckle head.
4. At the age of thirteen, Tony is taken in and then returned by foster parents because
(a) He smokes and swears.
(b) They are Quaker.
(c) He is caught in bed with their sixteen-year-old daughter.
(d) He is gay.
5. Lionel's complicated sandwich eating ritual allows him to
(a) Use his favorite fork.
(b) Monitor his food so that he doesn't overeat.
(c) Eat without touching his food.
(d) Satisfy his compulsions so that he has room to grieve.
Short Answer Questions
1. Frank loves the effects of Lionel's disease on his clients because
2. Lionel describes the effect of drugs on his constellation of behaviors as
3. As Gilbert explains to Tony and Danny what happened to Frank, Danny keeps saying
4. At the hospital, the doctors tell Lionel and Gilbert
5. Frank Minna refers to his Mother as
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)