|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 "Bad Cookies".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The main character's last name is
2. Frank Minna refers to his Mother as
(c) The Old Stove.
3. Throughout the book, vignettes tell the reader
(a) The thought process for someone with Lionel's disease.
(b) How Lionel falls in love with Kimmery.
(c) Clues about who is the murderer.
(d) How Lionel becomes a Zen Master.
4. After the stakeout and Gilbert's arrest, Lionel decides to
(b) Leave town.
(c) Find Frank.
(d) Go to the police.
5. By condensing Chapter 4 to one page and one phrase that mentions dreams, the author is conveying
(a) Frank's unconsciousness.
(b) Lionel spending the night with Kimmery.
(c) An epileptic attack.
(d) The passing of night.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Kimmery answers the door at the Zendo, Lionel acts
2. The names Matricardi and Rockaforte are
3. In Chapter 4, the lack of punctuation in the sentence suggests
4. After their work is done, Frank often gives the boys
5. Minna Men wear suits, drive cars, listen to tapped lines, stand behind Minna, hands in their pockets, look menacing, carry money, collect money, don't ask questions, answer phones, pick up packages, and follow instructions suggests that
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)