|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 "Bad Cookies".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Throughout the story, an outburst from Lionel typically includes
(b) Drink up.
(c) Dry weed.
2. Lionel's disease is called
(a) Parkinson's Disease.
(b) Crone's Disease.
(c) Tourette's Syndrome.
(d) Touching Syndrome.
3. (Tourette Dreams) immediately follows
(a) Lionel blowing out the candle and going to bed.
(b) A tic.
(c) Frank's departure.
(d) Lionel passing out.
4. When Minna is abducted, Lionel and Gilbert are able to find him because
(a) They are able to follow the car.
(b) Tony calls and tells them where he is.
(c) He is wearing a wire and gives them clues.
(d) They guess where he is being taken
5. As Julia leaves the building, she is stopped by a police officer who asks her where she was that afternoon. Her response is, "Talk to Lionel,"
(a) He's my alibi.
(b) He's in charge now.
(c) He will tell you where you can reach me.
(d) He was with Frank this afternoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. The four Minna Men are
2. The story begins with a stakeout in front of the
3. According to Lionel, a Touretter can also be
4. Lionel's visits to all of Frank's favorite places suggest
5. At the hospital, the doctors tell Lionel and Gilbert
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)