|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 "Auto Body".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Early the next morning, Lionel returns to the Zendo and tries to get information about the man who took Frank from
(b) Kimmery's Aunt.
(c) The police officer on guard duty.
(d) The doorman next door.
2. Kimmery convinces Lionel that he should
(a) Turn himself in.
(b) Leave before the large, Polish man finds him.
(c) Return for the evening Zazen session.
(d) Go upstairs and speak with Roshi.
3. Lionel's arbitrary rules about drinking beer downstairs and whiskey upstairs and playing cards downstairs and a chess game upstairs suggests
(a) That Lionel tried to separate his work life from his home life.
(b) That Lionel kept more expensive passtimes to himself.
(c) He had a split personality.
(d) He was hiding things from the Minna Men.
4. Lionel calls The Clients and trades L & L for
(b) Sea urchin.
5. Lionel interviews a boat owner on the island and learns the island is popular with the Fujisaki Corporation because
(a) It is a place of peace.
(b) It has a large supply of sea urchin.
(c) Scientologists bought the old hotel which attracts movie stars.
(d) They can ship illegal drugs and not get caught.
Short Answer Questions
1. Loomis' tendencies toward laziness and imprecision cause Lionel to
2. In the chase scene with the giant, Lionel stops him by using
3. After leaving St. Vincent's, Lionel lived
4. Another of Lionel's pet peeves with Loomis involves joke telling because
5. The one thing Kimmery does not mention about Roshi is
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)