Chapter 1 "Walks Into"
1. Lionel's disease is called
(a) Tourette's Syndrome.
(b) Crone's Disease.
(c) Touching Syndrome.
(d) Parkinson's Disease.
2. The more obvious symptoms of Lionel's disease are
(a) Touching, counting and repeating words.
(b) Counting, yelling and swallowing.
(c) Tapping, clapping and multiple personalities.
(d) Blurting out words in his sleep and snoring.
3. Many of Lionel's verbal responses include
(c) References to his childhood.
4. The story begins with a stakeout in front of the
(a) Queensborough Bridge.
(b) Yorkville Zendo.
(c) Minna's Moving Company.
(d) Tool Company.
5. During the stakeout at the beginning of the story, Lionel and Gilbert share
(a) Headphones for listening to the wiretap in the building.
(b) The gun.
(c) Their feelings.
(d) A bag of White Castles hamburgers.
6. The first person to enter the building they are staking out is
(b) Officer Loomis.
7. The main character's last name is
8. When Minna is abducted, Lionel and Gilbert are able to find him because
(a) They guess where he is being taken
(b) Tony calls and tells them where he is.
(c) They are able to follow the car.
(d) He is wearing a wire and gives them clues.
This section contains 5,307 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)