Mid-Book Test (up to Scene 5)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. The young soldier says he won't stand for ________.
2. Why shouldn't Kattrin run in to the peasants' house?
a) The roof is going to fall in.
b) There's a gas leak.
c) Mother Courage told her not to.
d) There are soldiers inside.
3. Where does Scene 5 take place?
4. How long has it been since Mother Courage has seen Eilif?
a) 8 weeks.
b) A decade.
c) 2 years.
d) 6 months.
5. Why is Mother Courage angry with Eilif after he attacks the peasants?
a) Because he didn't surrender to the peasants.
This section contains 504 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)