|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religion are the peasants?
2. How long has it been since Mother Courage has seen Eilif?
(a) 2 years.
(b) A decade.
(c) 8 weeks.
(d) 6 months.
3. What does Kattrin retrieve from the peasants' house?
(c) A baby.
4. Why is Kattrin not in danger by going out alone?
(a) She is ugly.
(b) She is tough.
(c) She is married.
(d) Everyone is looking out for her.
5. What does Mother Courage promise to Kattrin when there is peace?
(a) A child.
(c) A husband.
(d) A house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mother Courage tells Kattrin that ____ is a gift from God.
2. How long must Mother Courage wait to make her complaint to the captain?
3. What happens to Yvette's first love?
4. Mother Courage is afraid they will make Kattrin a ____ if the soldiers see her in Yvette's clothes.
5. How cheaply does the officer sell bullets for?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)