|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kattrin retrieve from the peasants' house?
(b) A baby.
2. Why does Mother Courage feel it's unfortunate that the commander died?
(a) Because he had a family.
(b) Because he was a good man.
(c) Because he was so young.
(d) Because he might have had special plans.
3. What does Mother Courage decide to do at the end of the scene?
(a) Complain to someone else.
(b) Not complain.
(c) Defend the young soldier's complaint.
(d) Join the army.
4. What body part is one of the peasants missing after their farm is attacked?
(a) A foot.
(b) A leg.
(c) Some fingers.
(d) An arm.
5. How much does Mother Courage try to sell the capon to the Cook for?
(a) Fifty hellers.
(b) Ten hellers.
(c) Sixty hellers.
(d) Seventy hellers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the young soldier think he deserves money?
2. How long must Mother Courage wait to make her complaint to the captain?
3. Why is Mother Courage angry with Eilif after he attacks the peasants?
4. What solace does Mother Courage take from Swiss Cheese's job in the army?
5. Who is saying Yvette is sick?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)