|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mother Teresa believes that she is married to ___________, so she knows she understands what others mean by being married.
2. Those dependent on money, according to Mother Teresa, are the ones that are truly __________.
3. The __________ of those who have enough money to live comfortably irritates Mother Teresa, according to the book.
4. The worst suffering in the world is to feel ________ and unloved, according to the work of Mother Teresa.
5. Mother Teresa believes that people lack the ___________ to accuse others.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the AIDS patient identity with as a part of their life in order to deal with the pain, according to the book?
2. Who does Mother Teresa name as some of the world's brothers and sisters, people who deserve respect?
3. What does Mother Teresa says drives people into addictions, according to the book?
4. What are the types of poverty that Mother Teresa mentions in the beginning of this section?
5. What does Mother Teresa think people lack the standing to do in their lives, according to the book?
6. What does Jesus encourage people to resist in their lives as it's not clear why people act the way they do?
7. What does Mother Teresa believe that people should do with their money, according to the book?
8. What does the world need in order to have fewer addicts to care for, according to Mother Teresa, according to the book?
9. What does Mother Teresa say is the one thing which can destroy everything, according to her ideas about life?
10. What is beautiful, according to Mother Teresa, in reference to being with the elderly, according to the book?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Teresa only acted on a feeling that she had about the things that God wanted her to do.
Part 1: Do you believe that acting on a feeling can be a positive thing?
Part 2: Why do you think Teresa never questioned her feelings?
Part 3: How do you think Teresa's life might have turned out if she hadn't acted on her feelings?
Essay Topic 2
Teresa simply wants to give people some human dignity when they are living in miserable conditions.
Part 1: Why do you think Teresa feels dignity is so important to maintain?
Part 2: What might happen to you if you were to lose your dignity?
Part 3: How do you preserve your dignity today in this modern world?
Essay Topic 3
Teresa notes that we must be happy in the face of pain, according to one of her quotes.
Part 1: Do you agree that people need to be happy in the face of pain?
Part 2: How do you think a person can be happy in the face of pain?
Part 3: Why do you think it's important that one be happy in the face of pain?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)