|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mother Teresa believes that Christ has turned himself into _________ so that he could be shared with others.
(c) A mythical creature.
(d) A miracle.
2. Mother Teresa thinks that the poor should be seen as _________, hiding in the guise of someone who is suffering and who is poor.
(a) Our mothers.
(b) Our brothers.
3. People seem to expect Christians to be _________ and when they are not, it hurts Christ.
4. Someone suffers in every ___________, according to Mother Teresa, not just the poor.
5. Mother Teresa finds it hard to smile at ___________ when He asks so much of her during her life.
Short Answer Questions
1. God does ___________ sin, though a person should always try to not sin again, according to Mother Teresa.
2. The Vatican opened up a home for the sick and the dying in Rome and called it the Gift of ____________.
3. Human _________ should never seek to end another human life, according to Mother Teresa.
4. Mother Teresa recalls the story of a person who was living alone in __________, only to die alone in his/her apartment.
5. Life is God's gift, said Mother Teresa and it is present in the ____________, according to the book.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is so important about the Eucharist and about God's word, according to Mother Teresa?
2. What does Mother Teresa say is the one thing which can destroy everything, according to her ideas about life?
3. What are the types of poverty that Mother Teresa mentions in the beginning of this section?
4. What does Mother Teresa want humanity to decide to do for the rest of the world,according to the book?
5. What did Mother Teresa do with the money that she received from the Nobel Peace Prize?
6. What happened to the woman that the sisters and Mother Teresa picked up from the street on the way to the Home for the Dying?
7. What does Jesus encourage people to resist in their lives as it's not clear why people act the way they do?
8. What does Mother Teresa have to say about those who are truly dependent on money and on the making of money?
9. Why does Mother Teresa prefer to make mistakes because she is too kind, according to the book?
10. What should happen if someone in the world every feels alone and abandoned, according to the book?
This section contains 609 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)