|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Many poor people, according to Mother Teresa, suffer in their lots in life with such __________.
2. Mother Teresa doesn't think people should only be satisfied by giving away ________.
3. Mother Teresa once visited a __________ in England and learned that people wanted more than just food and shelter - they wanted company.
(c) Nursing home.
4. Mother Teresa believes that people need to accept ________ with a smile as this is the way to do the good work.
5. Mother Teresa and her sisters would go to the _______ to pick up people who were abandoned and who needed help.
Short Answer Questions
1. Someone suffers in every ___________, according to Mother Teresa, not just the poor.
2. Mother Teresa remembers helping a girl who did not want to __________ because she did not want to remain hungry in the end.
3. Mother Teresa believes that __________ poverty is worse than all other forms of poverty in the world.
4. The ________, the poor's most important food, can help the poor when it's properly understood, according to Mother Teresa.
5. Mother Teresa doesn't like it when people _________ things they could still use, according to the book.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is beautiful, according to Mother Teresa, in reference to being with the elderly, according to the book?
2. What does Jesus encourage people to resist in their lives as it's not clear why people act the way they do?
3. What was the reason why the girl would not take the food that was offered to her by Mother Teresa?
4. What does Mother Teresa believe that people should do with their money, according to the book?
5. What does Mother Teresa think people lack the standing to do in their lives, according to the book?
6. What does the AIDS patient identity with as a part of their life in order to deal with the pain, according to the book?
7. What irritates Mother Teresa about the people who have more money than others and have earned privilege through their work?
8. What does Mother Teresa have to say about those who are truly dependent on money and on the making of money?
9. What is so important about the Eucharist and about God's word, according to Mother Teresa?
10. What does Mother Teresa says drives people into addictions, according to the book?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)