|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mother Teresa does not believe it is her calling to judge ______ and she is not qualified to condemn anyone.
2. Mother Teresa is sad that _______ does not find Christians to be very Godlike and Christian in the way that they act.
(b) George Bush.
(c) John F Kennedy.
(d) Margaret Thatcher.
3. Mother Teresa feels that if people want to change the social structures in the world, they should take it up with _________.
(a) Their heart.
(c) The government.
4. Someone suffers in every ___________, according to Mother Teresa, not just the poor.
5. Mother Teresa told some ___________ men that she was helping to smile at their wives, though the men didn't think she understood.
Short Answer Questions
1. There once was a/an ________ patient who identified with Christ's pain during her own pain, according to the book.
2. Mother Teresa recalls the story of a person who was living alone in __________, only to die alone in his/her apartment.
3. Mother Teresa sees the alienation that the poor experience to be similar to the suffering and the isolation that __________ suffered.
4. It is _________ that drives people to addictions, according to Mother Teresa's own opinion.
5. The ________, the poor's most important food, can help the poor when it's properly understood, according to Mother Teresa.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the world need in order to have fewer addicts to care for, according to Mother Teresa, according to the book?
2. What does Mother Teresa say is the one thing which can destroy everything, according to her ideas about life?
3. What did the people in the senior's home in England want besides to be treated well by the staff?
4. What does Mother Teresa believe should happen when someone has success in their lives?
5. What are the types of poverty that Mother Teresa mentions in the beginning of this section?
6. Why does Mother Teresa prefer to make mistakes because she is too kind, according to the book?
7. What does Mother Teresa believe to be true about the idea of war and the killing of others?
8. What is so important about the Eucharist and about God's word, according to Mother Teresa?
9. Who does Mother Teresa name as some of the world's brothers and sisters, people who deserve respect?
10. What did Mother Teresa do with the money that she received from the Nobel Peace Prize?
This section contains 606 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)