|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mother Teresa once heard that a ________ was so united with God that he didn't have time for other relationships.
2. God does ___________ sin, though a person should always try to not sin again, according to Mother Teresa.
3. Mother Teresa didn't want the children of an Indian woman to be taken away because of the mother's ___________.
4. The sisters have to _________ every single day in India or else the people will not have anything to eat.
5. Who is the person that should get credit for things a person does which are successful?
(b) Mother Teresa.
(d) The person doing the deed.
Short Answer Questions
1. There was also a young man with AIDS who was able to have great _________ in his life, not anger or fear.
2. There once was a/an ________ patient who identified with Christ's pain during her own pain, according to the book.
3. Mother Teresa said that a Hindu man once judged her religion to be true because of her ____________.
4. Mother Teresa only accepted the Nobel Peace Prize as a representative of the ____________ and that was the only reason she did.
5. In Mexico, Mother Teresa points out that the sisters were first asked about ___________ not about food and clothing.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mother Teresa see herself as carrying with her as a result of her work with the poor?
2. What does Mother Teresa says drives people into addictions, according to the book?
3. What was the reason why the girl would not take the food that was offered to her by Mother Teresa?
4. What does Mother Teresa want humanity to decide to do for the rest of the world,according to the book?
5. What irritates Mother Teresa about the people who have more money than others and have earned privilege through their work?
6. What does Mother Teresa believe to be true about the idea of war and the killing of others?
7. What happened to the woman that the sisters and Mother Teresa picked up from the street on the way to the Home for the Dying?
8. What are the types of poverty that Mother Teresa mentions in the beginning of this section?
9. What does Mother Teresa have to say about those who are truly dependent on money and on the making of money?
10. What did the people in the senior's home in England want besides to be treated well by the staff?
This section contains 614 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)