|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Those dependent on money, according to Mother Teresa, are the ones that are truly __________.
2. Many poor people, according to Mother Teresa, suffer in their lots in life with such __________.
3. __________ is the net which will catch souls, according to the words of Mother Teresa.
4. Christians are often ________ to those who wish to know Christ better, according to Mother Teresa.
5. The poor also need the work of the hands and the __________ of others according to Mother Teresa herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mother Teresa didn't want the children of an Indian woman to be taken away because of the mother's ___________.
2. Mother Teresa once heard that a ________ was so united with God that he didn't have time for other relationships.
3. The ________, the poor's most important food, can help the poor when it's properly understood, according to Mother Teresa.
4. Life is God's gift, said Mother Teresa and it is present in the ____________, according to the book.
5. God wants people to do small things with great _________, according to Mother Teresa.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mother Teresa think people lack the standing to do in their lives, according to the book?
2. What does Mother Teresa says drives people into addictions, according to the book?
3. What happened to the woman who died alone in her apartment in New York, according to Mother Teresa?
4. What does Mother Teresa say is the one thing which can destroy everything, according to her ideas about life?
5. What does Mother Teresa believe should happen when someone has success in their lives?
6. What happened to the woman that the sisters and Mother Teresa picked up from the street on the way to the Home for the Dying?
7. What did Mother Teresa do with the money that she received from the Nobel Peace Prize?
8. What does Mother Teresa believe to be true about the idea of war and the killing of others?
9. What irritates Mother Teresa about the people who have more money than others and have earned privilege through their work?
10. What was the reason why the girl would not take the food that was offered to her by Mother Teresa?
This section contains 562 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)