|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Christians are often ________ to those who wish to know Christ better, according to Mother Teresa.
2. God wants people to do small things with great _________, according to Mother Teresa.
3. The ________, the poor's most important food, can help the poor when it's properly understood, according to Mother Teresa.
4. Mother Teresa is sad that _______ does not find Christians to be very Godlike and Christian in the way that they act.
(a) John F Kennedy.
(c) George Bush.
(d) Margaret Thatcher.
5. Mother Teresa thinks that the poor should be seen as _________, hiding in the guise of someone who is suffering and who is poor.
(a) Our brothers.
(b) Our mothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mother Teresa believes that __________ poverty is worse than all other forms of poverty in the world.
2. Mother Teresa recalls the story of a person who was living alone in __________, only to die alone in his/her apartment.
3. Mother Teresa believes that she is married to ___________, so she knows she understands what others mean by being married.
4. Smiling is an emotional way of giving others shelter from __________, according to Mother Teresa.
5. Mother Teresa is a person who sees herself as carrying the last ___________ of those whom she picks up in the streets.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jesus encourage people to resist in their lives as it's not clear why people act the way they do?
2. What does Mother Teresa have to say about those who are truly dependent on money and on the making of money?
3. What should happen if someone in the world every feels alone and abandoned, according to the book?
4. What did the people in the senior's home in England want besides to be treated well by the staff?
5. What does Mother Teresa believe to be true about the idea of war and the killing of others?
6. What are the types of poverty that Mother Teresa mentions in the beginning of this section?
7. What does Mother Teresa want humanity to decide to do for the rest of the world,according to the book?
8. What irritates Mother Teresa about the people who have more money than others and have earned privilege through their work?
9. Why does Mother Teresa prefer to make mistakes because she is too kind, according to the book?
10. What does Mother Teresa say is the one thing which can destroy everything, according to her ideas about life?
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)