|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. People seem to expect Christians to be _________ and when they are not, it hurts Christ.
2. Christians are often ________ to those who wish to know Christ better, according to Mother Teresa.
3. Those dependent on money, according to Mother Teresa, are the ones that are truly __________.
4. Mother Teresa remembers helping a girl who did not want to __________ because she did not want to remain hungry in the end.
5. Mother Teresa sees the alienation that the poor experience to be similar to the suffering and the isolation that __________ suffered.
6. Mother Teresa feels that if people want to change the social structures in the world, they should take it up with _________.
(a) The government.
(b) Their heart.
7. Mother Teresa believes that Christ has turned himself into _________ so that he could be shared with others.
(c) A mythical creature.
(d) A miracle.
8. Mother Teresa believes that every person is called on to love every _________, no matter who they are.
(a) Human being.
(c) Government official.
9. ___________ will never disappear from the world, according to Mother Teresa and to the information in this book.
10. The Missionaries of ___________ should find out if anyone is ever in need of help or in need of support.
11. It is _________ that drives people to addictions, according to Mother Teresa's own opinion.
12. The Marian piety is also known as a person's devotion to __________ in their lives, according to Mother Teresa.
13. Orchestrating __________ is not something Mother Teresa was ever interested in doing within her convent of sisters.
(a) Aid relief.
(c) Home settlements.
14. Mother Teresa told some ___________ men that she was helping to smile at their wives, though the men didn't think she understood.
15. Mother Teresa once heard that a ________ was so united with God that he didn't have time for other relationships.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mother Teresa believes that __________ poverty is worse than all other forms of poverty in the world.
2. Mother Teresa didn't want the children of an Indian woman to be taken away because of the mother's ___________.
3. The first person to welcome Jesus into the world was John the Baptist, or a man in the __________.
4. ___________ is a good role model for familial obedience, according to Mother Teresa, as she says in her writings.
5. God does ___________ sin, though a person should always try to not sin again, according to Mother Teresa.
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)