|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mother Teresa only accepted the Nobel Peace Prize as a representative of the ____________ and that was the only reason she did.
2. The worst suffering in the world is to feel ________ and unloved, according to the work of Mother Teresa.
3. There once was a/an ________ patient who identified with Christ's pain during her own pain, according to the book.
4. Someone suffers in every ___________, according to Mother Teresa, not just the poor.
5. People seem to expect Christians to be _________ and when they are not, it hurts Christ.
6. Suffering offers people a chance to show _______ to others and to become better people as a whole, Mother Teresa thinks.
7. Mother Teresa wants humanity to decide that no one should ever feel _______ during his/her life.
8. The first person to welcome Jesus into the world was John the Baptist, or a man in the __________.
9. The Vatican opened up a home for the sick and the dying in Rome and called it the Gift of ____________.
10. Mother Teresa believes that people need to accept ________ with a smile as this is the way to do the good work.
11. Who is the person that should get credit for things a person does which are successful?
(a) Mother Teresa.
(b) The person doing the deed.
12. Mother Teresa doesn't think people should only be satisfied by giving away ________.
13. Mother Teresa wants people to remember that even _________ are our brothers and sisters in the world.
(c) Poor people.
14. Mother Teresa recalls the story of a person who was living alone in __________, only to die alone in his/her apartment.
(b) New York.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) San Francisco.
15. Mother Teresa does not believe it is her calling to judge ______ and she is not qualified to condemn anyone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mother Teresa states that a person's life will be judged by the way that he/she ___________.
2. Human _________ should never seek to end another human life, according to Mother Teresa.
3. What did Mother Teresa use in order to build homes for the poor when she was in India?
4. God does ___________ sin, though a person should always try to not sin again, according to Mother Teresa.
5. Life is God's gift, said Mother Teresa and it is present in the ____________, according to the book.
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)