|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The poor also need the work of the hands and the __________ of others according to Mother Teresa herself.
2. __________, Mother Teresa says, is something that will begin in the home.
(b) World peace.
3. Mother Teresa didn't want the children of an Indian woman to be taken away because of the mother's ___________.
4. Mother Teresa talks about a _________ man who was once brought out of his sadness by seeing the work of the sisters.
5. Mother Teresa believes that Christ has turned himself into _________ so that he could be shared with others.
(c) A miracle.
(d) A mythical creature.
6. Mother Teresa is sad that _______ does not find Christians to be very Godlike and Christian in the way that they act.
(a) John F Kennedy.
(c) Margaret Thatcher.
(d) George Bush.
7. ___________ is a good role model for familial obedience, according to Mother Teresa, as she says in her writings.
8. God does ___________ sin, though a person should always try to not sin again, according to Mother Teresa.
9. Mother Teresa believes that everyone should have less and that it should be given to _________.
(a) Food banks.
(d) The government.
10. Mother Teresa feels that those who believe in God will be guaranteed the ability to do __________ things than he did.
11. People seem to expect Christians to be _________ and when they are not, it hurts Christ.
12. Mother Teresa wants humanity to decide that no one should ever feel _______ during his/her life.
13. The Marian piety is also known as a person's devotion to __________ in their lives, according to Mother Teresa.
14. Mother Teresa told some ___________ men that she was helping to smile at their wives, though the men didn't think she understood.
15. The sisters have to _________ every single day in India or else the people will not have anything to eat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mother Teresa recalls the story of a person who was living alone in __________, only to die alone in his/her apartment.
2. Mother Teresa believes that people lack the ___________ to accuse others.
3. Orchestrating __________ is not something Mother Teresa was ever interested in doing within her convent of sisters.
4. Mother Teresa feels that if people want to change the social structures in the world, they should take it up with _________.
5. Mother Teresa believes that __________ poverty is worse than all other forms of poverty in the world.
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)