|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Mexico, Mother Teresa points out that the sisters were first asked about ___________ not about food and clothing.
2. Mother Teresa encourages the reader to share love with others when they are ________ to the reader.
3. The first person to welcome Jesus into the world was John the Baptist, or a man in the __________.
4. Those dependent on money, according to Mother Teresa, are the ones that are truly __________.
5. Mother Teresa believes that every person is called on to love every _________, no matter who they are.
(a) Human being.
(d) Government official.
6. Mother Teresa wants humanity to decide that no one should ever feel _______ during his/her life.
7. Mother Teresa feels that those who believe in God will be guaranteed the ability to do __________ things than he did.
8. Mother Teresa also once heard a woman blame her ________ for her hunger, but then the mother ended up forgiving this person as she died.
9. It is _________ that drives people to addictions, according to Mother Teresa's own opinion.
10. God wants people to do small things with great _________, according to Mother Teresa.
11. Mother Teresa believes that people lack the ___________ to accuse others.
12. The poor also need the work of the hands and the __________ of others according to Mother Teresa herself.
13. Mother Teresa thinks that the poor should be seen as _________, hiding in the guise of someone who is suffering and who is poor.
(c) Our brothers.
(d) Our mothers.
14. Human _________ should never seek to end another human life, according to Mother Teresa.
15. The ________, the poor's most important food, can help the poor when it's properly understood, according to Mother Teresa.
Short Answer Questions
1. The sisters have to _________ every single day in India or else the people will not have anything to eat.
2. God does ___________ sin, though a person should always try to not sin again, according to Mother Teresa.
3. Mother Teresa remembers helping a girl who did not want to __________ because she did not want to remain hungry in the end.
4. Mother Teresa is sad that _______ does not find Christians to be very Godlike and Christian in the way that they act.
5. The worst suffering in the world is to feel ________ and unloved, according to the work of Mother Teresa.
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)