|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Prime Minister of __________ wanted to expel all of the missionaries except for those run by Mother Teresa.
2. St. Thomas believed that being holy required surrendering the __________ to God in all that a person does.
3. Good works are the links which will form a chain of _______, according to the beliefs of Mother Teresa in this book.
4. Give until it ________, according to the teachings of Mother Teresa, and then give some more.
(a) Is gone.
(d) Doesn't matter anymore.
5. When ________ is scarce, it can be increased by generosity and by giving, according to Mother Teresa.
6. Mother Teresa points out that Jesus always ______________ before he preached to them about his Word.
(a) Read to the poor.
(b) Fed the poor.
(c) Read his notes.
(d) Took a bath.
7. Mother Teresa believes that __________ do not pray enough and if they did, they would be better at their jobs.
8. Mother Teresa says that a person needs to ask God to help them be ___________ in their lives.
9. In what year was Mother Teresa's second calling to be of service to God?
10. _________ is with us in the poorest of poor, according to the ideas and the teachings of Mother Teresa in her work.
11. Mother Teresa thinks that people should ________ themselves not for pleasure but only to keep themselves healthy.
12. Mother Teresa believes that people of prayer must be _________ and those who are of prayer are of silence.
13. Mother Teresa encourages the reader to meet _________, those who live far away and those who live close.
14. What was the year that Mother Teresa won the Nobel Peace Prize, according to the book?
15. An Italian child sent a letter to Mother Teresa after his First ___________, giving her the gifts that he had received.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mother Teresa believes that a person should be ___________ as it is this quality which makes a person more like God.
2. In order to be a saint, Mother Teresa said, you need to want to be a ___________, as the book states.
3. The author points out that Mother Teresa was focused on living Christ's ________ in her daily acts, which is why she didn't write a book.
4. The school where Mother Teresa was working was mainly full of students who were from ___________ European backgrounds.
5. Mother Teresa believes that in New York, God would have declared himself to be ___________, according to the book.
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)