|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mother Teresa believes that a person should be ___________ as it is this quality which makes a person more like God.
2. Poor people only die because no one would give them what they _________, according to Mother Teresa.
(c) Asked for.
3. What was the name of the first order in which Mother Teresa was trained and was sent to India? Sisters of Out Lady of ____________.
4. Mother Teresa named her new group the Missionaries of ___________, which then went on to help many poor people.
5. The problems of the _________, according to Mother Teresa, are problems of the heart as opposed to the body.
6. According to Mother Teresa, ____________ is a duty that all must take on in their lives.
7. Mother Teresa says that ________ is the life that she wants to live, the Way to the Father.
8. When ________ is scarce, it can be increased by generosity and by giving, according to Mother Teresa.
9. Material means, according to Mother Teresa, often leave a person dependent on ___________, according to the book.
(b) The Bible.
10. Work and _________ are not exclusive activities, according to Mother Teresa in the book's quotations.
11. A young couple once gave Mother Teresa money that they had saved from not having an expensive ____________.
12. In particular, Mother Teresa says that a person should meet those who are poor in ________ and in spirit.
13. When Mother Teresa was in Calcutta, her convent was the only one to run a Catholic girls __________ in the area.
14. What was Mother Teresa's first name before she converted to being a nun in her order?
15. Mother Teresa believes that __________ do not pray enough and if they did, they would be better at their jobs.
Short Answer Questions
1. _________ is with us in the poorest of poor, according to the ideas and the teachings of Mother Teresa in her work.
2. Mother Teresa is said to have experienced a call within a __________ when she feels compelled to go help the poor in India.
3. For how many days did the boy not eat sugar in order to give his portion to Mother Teresa as a gift?
4. Mother Teresa points out that Jesus always ______________ before he preached to them about his Word.
5. What is the name of the house that Mother Teresa would open later in order to help another group of people? Home for the ____________.
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)