|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The poor need to feel _______ for their dignity, according to Mother Teresa in her teachings in this book.
2. Mother Teresa notes that we need to slow down our lives and ________ more at the people around us.
3. God is pleased, Mother Teresa believes, when people pray the ________ that Jesus taught.
(a) Our Father.
(b) Blessed Be.
4. True love causes _________, as Jesus showed by dying on the cross, according to the beliefs of Mother Teresa.
5. The _______ are anyone who lives their lives according to God's law, according to the sayings of Mother Teresa.
6. Mother Teresa does not believe that you need to be ________ in order to become a saint or to do good work in the world.
7. In what year was Mother Teresa's second calling to be of service to God?
8. Mother Teresa says that a person must not refuse the broken ________ of the poor, but embrace them.
9. In particular, Mother Teresa says that a person should meet those who are poor in ________ and in spirit.
10. One should constantly pray during _________, according to Mother Teresa, as this will help to support the process.
11. Mother Teresa named her new group the Missionaries of ___________, which then went on to help many poor people.
12. Experiencing _______ is normal and human, but overcoming it is a heroic act, according to Mother Teresa.
13. What was the item which was in severe shortage in Calcutta one year, causing people to ration what they had?
14. Mother Teresa's main goal in all of her work was to serve the _________, according to the book.
15. Material means, according to Mother Teresa, often leave a person dependent on ___________, according to the book.
(c) The Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how many days did the boy not eat sugar in order to give his portion to Mother Teresa as a gift?
2. Mother Teresa believes that in New York, God would have declared himself to be ___________, according to the book.
3. Mother Teresa believes that one must ________ to the point of sacrifice as this is how God will begin to see this love and pay attention to it.
4. Work and _________ are not exclusive activities, according to Mother Teresa in the book's quotations.
5. Mother Teresa believes that a person should be ___________ as it is this quality which makes a person more like God.
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)