|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mother Teresa believes that doing God's work for his _______ will bring about the sanctification of a person.
2. Mother Teresa wants people to give, not as an obligation, but out of __________ to help others.
3. A young couple once gave Mother Teresa money that they had saved from not having an expensive ____________.
4. To what kind of family did the Hindu family give their extra food in order to prevent them from starving?
5. Material means, according to Mother Teresa, often leave a person dependent on ___________, according to the book.
(d) The Bible.
6. Experiencing _______ is normal and human, but overcoming it is a heroic act, according to Mother Teresa.
7. Mother Teresa points out that Jesus always ______________ before he preached to them about his Word.
(a) Read his notes.
(b) Took a bath.
(c) Read to the poor.
(d) Fed the poor.
8. Mother Teresa thinks that people should ________ themselves not for pleasure but only to keep themselves healthy.
9. For Mother Teresa, ________ is a deeper, inner peace that shows in our eyes, our faces, and our attitudes.
10. What was the year that Mother Teresa won the Nobel Peace Prize, according to the book?
11. Mother Teresa encourages the reader to meet _________, those who live far away and those who live close.
12. What was NOT one of the things that Mother Teresa did for the children when she would first pick them up in the park?
(a) Teach them the alphabet.
(b) Read to them.
(c) Teach them good hygiene.
(d) Take them to their convent.
13. Give until it ________, according to the teachings of Mother Teresa, and then give some more.
(c) Doesn't matter anymore.
(d) Is gone.
14. The poor do not want condescension or ________, but only love and kindness, according to Mother Teresa.
15. How old was Mother Teresa when she decided to begin to become a nun after her first call?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mother Teresa believes that in New York, God would have declared himself to be ___________, according to the book.
2. What is the stage of becoming a nun, also known as the apprenticeship, which Mother Teresa underwent and then received another call?
3. Mother Teresa believes that people of prayer must be _________ and those who are of prayer are of silence.
4. Mother Teresa says that ________ is the life that she wants to live, the Way to the Father.
5. To pray to Christ is to _______ him, according to the ideas of Mother Teresa in this book.
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)