|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what kind of family did the Hindu family give their extra food in order to prevent them from starving?
2. Mother Teresa believes that doing God's work for his _______ will bring about the sanctification of a person.
3. When a person _________, he/she cannot give and the more one haves, the more he/she is able to share.
(a) Doesn't understand.
4. Following Saint ___________, Mother Teresa believes that the poor are the masters of the people and that they must be treated as equals.
(b) Vincent de Paul.
5. For how many days did the boy not eat sugar in order to give his portion to Mother Teresa as a gift?
6. The poor do not want condescension or ________, but only love and kindness, according to Mother Teresa.
7. Mother Teresa believes people will be judged on their worth based on how they treat the ________.
8. Experiencing _______ is normal and human, but overcoming it is a heroic act, according to Mother Teresa.
9. Mother Teresa says that a person needs to ask God to help them be ___________ in their lives.
10. In order to be a saint, Mother Teresa said, you need to want to be a ___________, as the book states.
(b) Poor person.
11. What is the stage of becoming a nun, also known as the apprenticeship, which Mother Teresa underwent and then received another call?
(c) Next Step.
12. The larger group that Mother Teresa ended up creating was called the Helpers of ___________, which was later the Helpers of Mother Teresa.
13. For Mother Teresa, ________ is a deeper, inner peace that shows in our eyes, our faces, and our attitudes.
14. Give until it ________, according to the teachings of Mother Teresa, and then give some more.
(b) Doesn't matter anymore.
(d) Is gone.
15. The author points out that Mother Teresa was focused on living Christ's ________ in her daily acts, which is why she didn't write a book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the item which was in severe shortage in Calcutta one year, causing people to ration what they had?
2. Christ will transform love itself into __________, according to one of Mother Teresa's ideas.
3. One must go beyond the ___________ in order to become a saint, according to Mother Teresa.
4. Mother Teresa feels that if people worry too much about themselves, they will not be able to worry about ___________.
5. How many children were in the Hindu family that had not eaten for days, though they still gave of themselves?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)