1. The author points out that Mother Teresa was focused on living Christ's ________ in her daily acts, which is why she didn't write a book.
2. Mother Teresa is said to have rarely ___________, only doing so when it was completely necessary to.
3. What was Mother Teresa's first name before she converted to being a nun in her order?
4. How old was Mother Teresa when she decided to begin to become a nun after her first call?
5. Mother Teresa moved to __________ to become a part of a sisterhood, beginning her work in that country before moving on.
6. Mother Teresa's first order was one that was dedicated to ______ of all, rich and poor alike, according to the book.
This section contains 4,070 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)