|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Our Mission.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mother Teresa told some ___________ men that she was helping to smile at their wives, though the men didn't think she understood.
2. The _______ are anyone who lives their lives according to God's law, according to the sayings of Mother Teresa.
3. The primary aim of the sisters, according to Mother Teresa, is to reach ________ through their work.
4. Mother Teresa believed that countries need to be focusing on giving their people _________ more than they need to give them anything else.
5. There once was a/an ________ patient who identified with Christ's pain during her own pain, according to the book.
Short Answer Questions
1. The worst suffering in the world is to feel ________ and unloved, according to the work of Mother Teresa.
2. St. Thomas believed that being holy required surrendering the __________ to God in all that a person does.
3. Poor people only die because no one would give them what they _________, according to Mother Teresa.
4. For how many days did the boy not eat sugar in order to give his portion to Mother Teresa as a gift?
5. How many children were in the Hindu family that had not eaten for days, though they still gave of themselves?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)