|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Our Mission.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year was Mother Teresa's second calling to be of service to God?
2. What was Mother Teresa's first name before she converted to being a nun in her order?
3. The poor also need the work of the hands and the __________ of others according to Mother Teresa herself.
4. Smiling is an emotional way of giving others shelter from __________, according to Mother Teresa.
5. What did the woman that the sisters picked up in the street do for Mother Teresa which seemed to her to be a great gift?
(a) Thanked her.
(b) Sang a song.
(c) Whispered a chant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the government official ask Mother Teresa if she wants him to be or to become?
2. Mother Teresa points out that one's true first vocation is to follow _________, not just to do things that are honorable.
3. Someone suffers in every ___________, according to Mother Teresa, not just the poor.
4. The _______ are anyone who lives their lives according to God's law, according to the sayings of Mother Teresa.
5. Mother Teresa said that a Hindu man once judged her religion to be true because of her ____________.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)