|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Our Mission.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mother Teresa says that _______ should not worry a person, but the lack of saintliness upon one's death bed.
2. During what time did Mother Teresa received her next calling in order to serve others in the area?
(a) A walk.
(b) Her duties.
(d) Her speech.
3. How many children were in the Hindu family that had not eaten for days, though they still gave of themselves?
4. To what kind of family did the Hindu family give their extra food in order to prevent them from starving?
5. The Missionaries of ___________ should find out if anyone is ever in need of help or in need of support.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mother Teresa once told a person in the Chinese government that she feels __________ are children of God too.
2. The problems of the _________, according to Mother Teresa, are problems of the heart as opposed to the body.
3. What does Saint Francis do in order to show that he could overcome the repulsion he was feeling for another person?
4. The poor also need the work of the hands and the __________ of others according to Mother Teresa herself.
5. Mother Teresa's main goal in all of her work was to serve the _________, according to the book.
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)