|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Our Mission.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mother Teresa recalls the story of a person who was living alone in __________, only to die alone in his/her apartment.
(a) San Francisco.
(b) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
2. When asked what a Christian was, a Hindu man explained that a Christian was a person who ___________.
3. Poverty is _________ for Mother Teresa and for her sisters, according to this particular book.
(c) The way.
4. There was also a young man with AIDS who was able to have great _________ in his life, not anger or fear.
5. Who asked to follow Mother Teresa when she wanted to begin her own order?
(a) A child.
(b) No one.
(c) Her students.
(d) Her Mother Superior.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how many days did the boy not eat sugar in order to give his portion to Mother Teresa as a gift?
2. A Brother of Charity thought it was his _________ to serve the lepers in the area, according to the book.
3. Mother Teresa wants people to give, not as an obligation, but out of __________ to help others.
4. True love causes _________, as Jesus showed by dying on the cross, according to the beliefs of Mother Teresa.
5. Mother Teresa is a person who sees herself as carrying the last ___________ of those whom she picks up in the streets.
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)