|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Loneliness, Chapter 14, God and Christianity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One should constantly pray during _________, according to Mother Teresa, as this will help to support the process.
2. Mother Teresa believes that one must ________ to the point of sacrifice as this is how God will begin to see this love and pay attention to it.
(c) Fall apart.
3. What was the name of the first order in which Mother Teresa was trained and was sent to India? Sisters of Out Lady of ____________.
4. In what year was Mother Teresa's second calling to be of service to God?
5. Following Saint ___________, Mother Teresa believes that the poor are the masters of the people and that they must be treated as equals.
(b) Vincent de Paul.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mother Teresa wants people to give, not as an obligation, but out of __________ to help others.
2. Human _________ should never seek to end another human life, according to Mother Teresa.
3. What was NOT one of the things that Mother Teresa did for the children when she would first pick them up in the park?
4. Experiencing _______ is normal and human, but overcoming it is a heroic act, according to Mother Teresa.
5. Mother Teresa does not believe it is her calling to judge ______ and she is not qualified to condemn anyone.
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)