|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Loneliness, Chapter 14, God and Christianity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mother Teresa moved to __________ to become a part of a sisterhood, beginning her work in that country before moving on.
2. When ________ is scarce, it can be increased by generosity and by giving, according to Mother Teresa.
3. In particular, Mother Teresa says that a person should meet those who are poor in ________ and in spirit.
4. Many poor people, according to Mother Teresa, suffer in their lots in life with such __________.
5. What was NOT one of the things that Mother Teresa did for the children when she would first pick them up in the park?
(a) Take them to their convent.
(b) Teach them the alphabet.
(c) Teach them good hygiene.
(d) Read to them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mother Teresa feels that if people want to change the social structures in the world, they should take it up with _________.
2. What person did Saint Francis encounter which allowed him to show that the surface of a person should not matter?
3. Mother Teresa believes that everyone should have less and that it should be given to _________.
4. What was Mother Teresa's first name before she converted to being a nun in her order?
5. Mother Teresa doesn't like it when people _________ things they could still use, according to the book.
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)