|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Loneliness, Chapter 14, God and Christianity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mother Teresa says that a person must not refuse the broken ________ of the poor, but embrace them.
2. Mother Teresa is a person who sees herself as carrying the last ___________ of those whom she picks up in the streets.
3. Mother Teresa points out that Jesus always ______________ before he preached to them about his Word.
(a) Fed the poor.
(b) Read to the poor.
(c) Took a bath.
(d) Read his notes.
4. __________, Mother Teresa says, is something that will begin in the home.
(d) World peace.
5. Mother Teresa is said to have rarely ___________, only doing so when it was completely necessary to.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mother Teresa believes that everyone should have less and that it should be given to _________.
2. Life is God's gift, said Mother Teresa and it is present in the ____________, according to the book.
3. There once was a/an ________ patient who identified with Christ's pain during her own pain, according to the book.
4. __________ is the net which will catch souls, according to the words of Mother Teresa.
5. Suffering offers people a chance to show _______ to others and to become better people as a whole, Mother Teresa thinks.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)