|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Loneliness, Chapter 14, God and Christianity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Mother Teresa when she decided to begin to become a nun after her first call?
2. ___________ is not asking for something, but it is listening for instructions for how to provide service.
3. Mother Teresa's first order was one that was dedicated to ______ of all, rich and poor alike, according to the book.
4. The worst suffering in the world is to feel ________ and unloved, according to the work of Mother Teresa.
5. The Prime Minister of __________ wanted to expel all of the missionaries except for those run by Mother Teresa.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the first order in which Mother Teresa was trained and was sent to India? Sisters of Out Lady of ____________.
2. How many children were in the Hindu family that had not eaten for days, though they still gave of themselves?
3. Mother Teresa encourages the reader to meet _________, those who live far away and those who live close.
4. Mother Teresa feels that if people want to change the social structures in the world, they should take it up with _________.
5. In what year was Mother Teresa's second calling to be of service to God?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)