|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Loneliness, Chapter 14, God and Christianity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mother Teresa believes that everyone should have less and that it should be given to _________.
(a) Food banks.
(c) The government.
2. Mother Teresa's main goal in all of her work was to serve the _________, according to the book.
3. Mother Teresa once visited a __________ in England and learned that people wanted more than just food and shelter - they wanted company.
(c) Nursing home.
4. Mother Teresa is said to have rarely ___________, only doing so when it was completely necessary to.
5. Christ will transform love itself into __________, according to one of Mother Teresa's ideas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mother Teresa finds it hard to smile at ___________ when He asks so much of her during her life.
2. _________ parents worry about the poverty in other countries without looking at the poverty that is already in their children at home.
3. According to Mother Teresa, ____________ is a duty that all must take on in their lives.
4. One should constantly pray during _________, according to Mother Teresa, as this will help to support the process.
5. The poor have __________ and need to be treated as equals, according to Mother Teresa when she speaks of this in her book.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)