|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Loneliness, Chapter 14, God and Christianity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the year that Mother Teresa won the Nobel Peace Prize, according to the book?
2. Mother Teresa states that a person's life will be judged by the way that he/she ___________.
3. The less we have, the more we will ________, according to the teachings of Mother Teresa.
4. The author points out that Mother Teresa was focused on living Christ's ________ in her daily acts, which is why she didn't write a book.
5. The Marian piety is also known as a person's devotion to __________ in their lives, according to Mother Teresa.
Short Answer Questions
1. __________, Mother Teresa says, is something that will begin in the home.
2. Mother Teresa doesn't like it when people _________ things they could still use, according to the book.
3. Mother Teresa encourages the reader to share love with others when they are ________ to the reader.
4. What does Mother Teresa not care much for, as it is stated at the start of this chapter?
5. The poor have __________ and need to be treated as equals, according to Mother Teresa when she speaks of this in her book.
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)