|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Life and Death, Chapter 10, Smiles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was NOT one of the things that Mother Teresa did for the children when she would first pick them up in the park?
(a) Take them to their convent.
(b) Teach them good hygiene.
(c) Read to them.
(d) Teach them the alphabet.
2. Human _________ should never seek to end another human life, according to Mother Teresa.
3. The most authentic _________, according to Mother Teresa, is the one that focuses on love.
4. What was the item which was in severe shortage in Calcutta one year, causing people to ration what they had?
5. Mother Teresa believes people will be judged on their worth based on how they treat the ________.
Short Answer Questions
1. St. Thomas believed that being holy required surrendering the __________ to God in all that a person does.
2. Mother Teresa and her sisters would go to the _______ to pick up people who were abandoned and who needed help.
3. __________, Mother Teresa says, is something that will begin in the home.
4. When Mother Teresa was in Calcutta, her convent was the only one to run a Catholic girls __________ in the area.
5. Mother Teresa says that ________ is the life that she wants to live, the Way to the Father.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)