|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Life and Death, Chapter 10, Smiles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. God is pleased, Mother Teresa believes, when people pray the ________ that Jesus taught.
(a) Our Father.
(d) Blessed Be.
2. What did Mother Teresa take to the woman who shared her food with others so willingly?
(b) More rice.
3. Mother Teresa moved to __________ to become a part of a sisterhood, beginning her work in that country before moving on.
4. To where did Mother Teresa move when she was ready to start the next phase of becoming a nun, according to the book?
5. How long was Mother Teresa at her first order, according to the writing in the book?
(a) Three years.
(b) Three days.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Three months.
Short Answer Questions
1. One should constantly pray during _________, according to Mother Teresa, as this will help to support the process.
2. What is the stage of becoming a nun, also known as the apprenticeship, which Mother Teresa underwent and then received another call?
3. Mother Teresa believes that in New York, God would have declared himself to be ___________, according to the book.
4. Mother Teresa believed that countries need to be focusing on giving their people _________ more than they need to give them anything else.
5. Mother Teresa says that a person must not refuse the broken ________ of the poor, but embrace them.
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)