|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Love, Chapter 6, Home and Family.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mother Teresa says that a person must not refuse the broken ________ of the poor, but embrace them.
2. The problems of the _________, according to Mother Teresa, are problems of the heart as opposed to the body.
3. Mother Teresa believed that countries need to be focusing on giving their people _________ more than they need to give them anything else.
4. To where did Mother Teresa move when she was ready to start the next phase of becoming a nun, according to the book?
5. Mother Teresa says that a person needs to ask God to help them be ___________ in their lives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Mother Teresa's first name before she converted to being a nun in her order?
2. A young couple once gave Mother Teresa money that they had saved from not having an expensive ____________.
3. For Mother Teresa, ________ is a deeper, inner peace that shows in our eyes, our faces, and our attitudes.
4. To pray to Christ is to _______ him, according to the ideas of Mother Teresa in this book.
5. Christ will transform love itself into __________, according to one of Mother Teresa's ideas.
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)