|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Love, Chapter 6, Home and Family.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mother Teresa points out that Jesus always ______________ before he preached to them about his Word.
(a) Read his notes.
(b) Read to the poor.
(c) Fed the poor.
(d) Took a bath.
2. The poor do not want condescension or ________, but only love and kindness, according to Mother Teresa.
3. Mother Teresa is said to have rarely ___________, only doing so when it was completely necessary to.
4. Mother Teresa's first order was one that was dedicated to ______ of all, rich and poor alike, according to the book.
5. The most authentic _________, according to Mother Teresa, is the one that focuses on love.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mother Teresa says that a person must not refuse the broken ________ of the poor, but embrace them.
2. Experiencing _______ is normal and human, but overcoming it is a heroic act, according to Mother Teresa.
3. Mother Teresa knew that a block away from the nice school she once worked at, there were children who were living in __________.
4. The Prime Minister of __________ wanted to expel all of the missionaries except for those run by Mother Teresa.
5. Mother Teresa notes that we need to slow down our lives and ________ more at the people around us.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)