|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Love, Chapter 6, Home and Family.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mother Teresa is said to have experienced a call within a __________ when she feels compelled to go help the poor in India.
2. Mother Teresa says that _______ should not worry a person, but the lack of saintliness upon one's death bed.
3. What does Saint Francis do in order to show that he could overcome the repulsion he was feeling for another person?
(a) Hide from the order.
(b) Kiss the leper.
(c) Move away.
(d) Live in the hospital.
4. Material means, according to Mother Teresa, often leave a person dependent on ___________, according to the book.
(c) The Bible.
5. What was Mother Teresa's first name before she converted to being a nun in her order?
Short Answer Questions
1. When ________ is scarce, it can be increased by generosity and by giving, according to Mother Teresa.
2. What was the year that Mother Teresa won the Nobel Peace Prize, according to the book?
3. In particular, Mother Teresa says that a person should meet those who are poor in ________ and in spirit.
4. The school where Mother Teresa was working was mainly full of students who were from ___________ European backgrounds.
5. In order to be a saint, Mother Teresa said, you need to want to be a ___________, as the book states.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)