|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Love, Chapter 6, Home and Family.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. True love causes _________, as Jesus showed by dying on the cross, according to the beliefs of Mother Teresa.
2. Mother Teresa knew that a block away from the nice school she once worked at, there were children who were living in __________.
3. Mother Teresa is said to have experienced a call within a __________ when she feels compelled to go help the poor in India.
4. Mother Teresa believes the secret to Christianity is to _______, according to her words in this book.
5. One should constantly pray during _________, according to Mother Teresa, as this will help to support the process.
Short Answer Questions
1. In particular, Mother Teresa says that a person should meet those who are poor in ________ and in spirit.
2. Mother Teresa believes that those who say their lives are too _______ for prayer are wrong in what they are saying.
3. Mother Teresa encourages the reader to meet _________, those who live far away and those who live close.
4. Mother Teresa's first order was one that was dedicated to ______ of all, rich and poor alike, according to the book.
5. Experiencing _______ is normal and human, but overcoming it is a heroic act, according to Mother Teresa.
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)