|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Love, Chapter 6, Home and Family.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mother Teresa thinks that people should ________ themselves not for pleasure but only to keep themselves healthy.
2. Mother Teresa believes that a person should be ___________ as it is this quality which makes a person more like God.
3. Mother Teresa says that a person needs to ask God to help them be ___________ in their lives.
4. What was NOT one of the things that Mother Teresa did for the children when she would first pick them up in the park?
(a) Take them to their convent.
(b) Teach them good hygiene.
(c) Teach them the alphabet.
(d) Read to them.
5. To where did Mother Teresa move when she was ready to start the next phase of becoming a nun, according to the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was the boy who decided that he wanted to give his portion of sugar to Mother Teresa?
2. Mother Teresa believes people will be judged on their worth based on how they treat the ________.
3. Mother Teresa does not believe that you need to be ________ in order to become a saint or to do good work in the world.
4. Mother Teresa feels that if people worry too much about themselves, they will not be able to worry about ___________.
5. Mother Teresa points out that Jesus always ______________ before he preached to them about his Word.
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)