|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Love, Chapter 6, Home and Family.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Experiencing _______ is normal and human, but overcoming it is a heroic act, according to Mother Teresa.
2. The author points out that Mother Teresa was focused on living Christ's ________ in her daily acts, which is why she didn't write a book.
3. The poor need to feel _______ for their dignity, according to Mother Teresa in her teachings in this book.
4. What was Mother Teresa's first name before she converted to being a nun in her order?
5. When Mother Teresa was in Calcutta, her convent was the only one to run a Catholic girls __________ in the area.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year was Mother Teresa's second calling to be of service to God?
2. How many children were in the Hindu family that had not eaten for days, though they still gave of themselves?
3. What was NOT one of the things that Mother Teresa did for the children when she would first pick them up in the park?
4. Work and _________ are not exclusive activities, according to Mother Teresa in the book's quotations.
5. Mother Teresa didn't believe that countries should focus so much on protecting their __________ since the poor are suffering.
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)