|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Generosity, Chapter 4, Christ in the Poor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Poor people only die because no one would give them what they _________, according to Mother Teresa.
(a) Asked for.
2. What does Saint Francis do in order to show that he could overcome the repulsion he was feeling for another person?
(a) Move away.
(b) Live in the hospital.
(c) Hide from the order.
(d) Kiss the leper.
3. According to Mother Teresa, ____________ is a duty that all must take on in their lives.
4. What is the stage of becoming a nun, also known as the apprenticeship, which Mother Teresa underwent and then received another call?
(d) Next Step.
5. Who asked to follow Mother Teresa when she wanted to begin her own order?
(a) No one.
(b) Her students.
(c) A child.
(d) Her Mother Superior.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Mother Teresa when she decided to begin to become a nun after her first call?
2. For how many days did the boy not eat sugar in order to give his portion to Mother Teresa as a gift?
3. The larger group that Mother Teresa ended up creating was called the Helpers of ___________, which was later the Helpers of Mother Teresa.
4. Mother Teresa feels that if people worry too much about themselves, they will not be able to worry about ___________.
5. Mother Teresa named her new group the Missionaries of ___________, which then went on to help many poor people.
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)