|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Generosity, Chapter 4, Christ in the Poor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asked to follow Mother Teresa when she wanted to begin her own order?
(a) No one.
(b) Her students.
(c) A child.
(d) Her Mother Superior.
2. The _______ are anyone who lives their lives according to God's law, according to the sayings of Mother Teresa.
3. The less we have, the more we will ________, according to the teachings of Mother Teresa.
4. To where did Mother Teresa move when she was ready to start the next phase of becoming a nun, according to the book?
5. What is the stage of becoming a nun, also known as the apprenticeship, which Mother Teresa underwent and then received another call?
(d) Next Step.
Short Answer Questions
1. The poor do not want condescension or ________, but only love and kindness, according to Mother Teresa.
2. During what time did Mother Teresa received her next calling in order to serve others in the area?
3. What does Saint Francis do in order to show that he could overcome the repulsion he was feeling for another person?
4. Mother Teresa feels that if people worry too much about themselves, they will not be able to worry about ___________.
5. The problems of the _________, according to Mother Teresa, are problems of the heart as opposed to the body.
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)