|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Holiness, Chapter 2, Prayer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the house that Mother Teresa would open later in order to help another group of people? Home for the ____________.
2. What person did Saint Francis encounter which allowed him to show that the surface of a person should not matter?
(a) Limping mother.
(b) Spotted child.
(d) Dying son.
3. Mother Teresa believes that __________ do not pray enough and if they did, they would be better at their jobs.
4. To pray to Christ is to _______ him, according to the ideas of Mother Teresa in this book.
(b) Believe in.
5. Mother Teresa is said to have experienced a call within a __________ when she feels compelled to go help the poor in India.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Mother Teresa's first name before she converted to being a nun in her order?
2. Mother Teresa says that _______ should not worry a person, but the lack of saintliness upon one's death bed.
3. ___________ is not asking for something, but it is listening for instructions for how to provide service.
4. The school where Mother Teresa was working was mainly full of students who were from ___________ European backgrounds.
5. The _______ are anyone who lives their lives according to God's law, according to the sayings of Mother Teresa.
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)