|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Holiness, Chapter 2, Prayer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Saint Francis do in order to show that he could overcome the repulsion he was feeling for another person?
(a) Kiss the leper.
(b) Hide from the order.
(c) Move away.
(d) Live in the hospital.
2. What person did Saint Francis encounter which allowed him to show that the surface of a person should not matter?
(a) Limping mother.
(b) Spotted child.
(d) Dying son.
3. Mother Teresa does not believe that you need to be ________ in order to become a saint or to do good work in the world.
4. How old was Mother Teresa when she decided to begin to become a nun after her first call?
5. In what year was Mother Teresa's second calling to be of service to God?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mother Teresa believes that __________ do not pray enough and if they did, they would be better at their jobs.
2. In particular, Mother Teresa says that a person should meet those who are poor in ________ and in spirit.
3. To where did Mother Teresa move when she was ready to start the next phase of becoming a nun, according to the book?
4. Mother Teresa named her new group the Missionaries of ___________, which then went on to help many poor people.
5. Experiencing _______ is normal and human, but overcoming it is a heroic act, according to Mother Teresa.
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)