|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Loneliness, Chapter 14, God and Christianity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Christians are often ________ to those who wish to know Christ better, according to Mother Teresa.
2. Mother Teresa feels that those who believe in God will be guaranteed the ability to do __________ things than he did.
3. ___________ will never disappear from the world, according to Mother Teresa and to the information in this book.
4. How old was the boy who decided that he wanted to give his portion of sugar to Mother Teresa?
5. Mother Teresa moved to __________ to become a part of a sisterhood, beginning her work in that country before moving on.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mother Teresa believes that __________ poverty is worse than all other forms of poverty in the world.
2. Mother Teresa argues that everyone has a duty to serve ________ and when they don't, they are missing the call.
3. Mother Teresa believes that if there was more love in the world, then there would be fewer ____________ too.
4. Loving and serving the poor means giving the ________ one loves best, not just the leftovers that are available.
5. Mother Teresa wants people to not get discouraged by the _____________ they have during their lives.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)