|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Loneliness, Chapter 14, God and Christianity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mother Teresa moved to __________ to become a part of a sisterhood, beginning her work in that country before moving on.
2. Mother Teresa once heard that a ________ was so united with God that he didn't have time for other relationships.
3. Smiling is an emotional way of giving others shelter from __________, according to Mother Teresa.
4. What is the name of the house that Mother Teresa would open later in order to help another group of people? Home for the ____________.
5. What was the year that Mother Teresa won the Nobel Peace Prize, according to the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. An Italian child sent a letter to Mother Teresa after his First ___________, giving her the gifts that he had received.
2. Mother Teresa only accepted the Nobel Peace Prize as a representative of the ____________ and that was the only reason she did.
3. Mother Teresa believes that people lack the ___________ to accuse others.
4. In Mexico, Mother Teresa points out that the sisters were first asked about ___________ not about food and clothing.
5. What person did Saint Francis encounter which allowed him to show that the surface of a person should not matter?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)