|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Loneliness, Chapter 14, God and Christianity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mother Teresa believes that she is married to ___________, so she knows she understands what others mean by being married.
(b) The Trinity.
2. According to Mother Teresa, ____________ is a duty that all must take on in their lives.
3. What does Saint Francis do in order to show that he could overcome the repulsion he was feeling for another person?
(a) Kiss the leper.
(b) Live in the hospital.
(c) Move away.
(d) Hide from the order.
4. Mother Teresa believes people will be judged on their worth based on how they treat the ________.
5. How old was the boy who decided that he wanted to give his portion of sugar to Mother Teresa?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mother Teresa believes that those who say their lives are too _______ for prayer are wrong in what they are saying.
2. Mother Teresa wants people to not get discouraged by the _____________ they have during their lives.
3. The Marian piety is also known as a person's devotion to __________ in their lives, according to Mother Teresa.
4. What was NOT one of the things that Mother Teresa did for the children when she would first pick them up in the park?
5. God is pleased, Mother Teresa believes, when people pray the ________ that Jesus taught.
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)