|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Generosity, Chapter 4, Christ in the Poor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was Mother Teresa at her first order, according to the writing in the book?
(a) Three months.
(b) Three years.
(c) Three days.
(d) Three weeks.
2. In order to be a saint, Mother Teresa said, you need to want to be a ___________, as the book states.
(c) Poor person.
3. The poor do not want condescension or ________, but only love and kindness, according to Mother Teresa.
4. In what year was Mother Teresa's second calling to be of service to God?
5. Give until it ________, according to the teachings of Mother Teresa, and then give some more.
(a) Doesn't matter anymore.
(b) Is gone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Experiencing _______ is normal and human, but overcoming it is a heroic act, according to Mother Teresa.
2. A young couple once gave Mother Teresa money that they had saved from not having an expensive ____________.
3. According to Mother Teresa, ____________ is a duty that all must take on in their lives.
4. One must go beyond the ___________ in order to become a saint, according to Mother Teresa.
5. The first group of people with whom Mother Teresa worked were ___________ and the group helped them with basic needs.
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)