|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Generosity, Chapter 4, Christ in the Poor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. God is pleased, Mother Teresa believes, when people pray the ________ that Jesus taught.
(b) Our Father.
(c) Blessed Be.
2. What did Mother Teresa take to the woman who shared her food with others so willingly?
(b) More rice.
3. Mother Teresa notes that we need to slow down our lives and ________ more at the people around us.
4. When Mother Teresa was in Calcutta, her convent was the only one to run a Catholic girls __________ in the area.
5. Work and _________ are not exclusive activities, according to Mother Teresa in the book's quotations.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mother Teresa named her new group the Missionaries of ___________, which then went on to help many poor people.
2. One should constantly pray during _________, according to Mother Teresa, as this will help to support the process.
3. Mother Teresa believes that __________ do not pray enough and if they did, they would be better at their jobs.
4. What was the item which was in severe shortage in Calcutta one year, causing people to ration what they had?
5. The Prime Minister of __________ wanted to expel all of the missionaries except for those run by Mother Teresa.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)