|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Generosity, Chapter 4, Christ in the Poor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children were in the Hindu family that had not eaten for days, though they still gave of themselves?
2. An Italian child sent a letter to Mother Teresa after his First ___________, giving her the gifts that he had received.
3. What does Saint Francis do in order to show that he could overcome the repulsion he was feeling for another person?
(a) Hide from the order.
(b) Kiss the leper.
(c) Move away.
(d) Live in the hospital.
4. Mother Teresa named her new group the Missionaries of ___________, which then went on to help many poor people.
5. When a person _________, he/she cannot give and the more one haves, the more he/she is able to share.
(d) Doesn't understand.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mother Teresa is said to have experienced a call within a __________ when she feels compelled to go help the poor in India.
2. Mother Teresa notes that we need to slow down our lives and ________ more at the people around us.
3. The Prime Minister of __________ wanted to expel all of the missionaries except for those run by Mother Teresa.
4. What was Mother Teresa's first name before she converted to being a nun in her order?
5. Mother Teresa's main goal in all of her work was to serve the _________, according to the book.
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)