|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Generosity, Chapter 4, Christ in the Poor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One must go beyond the ___________ in order to become a saint, according to Mother Teresa.
2. To pray to Christ is to _______ him, according to the ideas of Mother Teresa in this book.
(c) Believe in.
3. The Prime Minister of __________ wanted to expel all of the missionaries except for those run by Mother Teresa.
4. Mother Teresa says that a person needs to ask God to help them be ___________ in their lives.
5. During what time did Mother Teresa received her next calling in order to serve others in the area?
(a) Her duties.
(b) A walk.
(d) Her speech.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what kind of family did the Hindu family give their extra food in order to prevent them from starving?
2. Mother Teresa believes that those who say their lives are too _______ for prayer are wrong in what they are saying.
3. Mother Teresa's main goal in all of her work was to serve the _________, according to the book.
4. The less we have, the more we will ________, according to the teachings of Mother Teresa.
5. What was the name of the first order in which Mother Teresa was trained and was sent to India? Sisters of Out Lady of ____________.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)