|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Generosity, Chapter 4, Christ in the Poor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One should constantly pray during _________, according to Mother Teresa, as this will help to support the process.
2. How old was Mother Teresa when she decided to begin to become a nun after her first call?
3. Mother Teresa says that prayer produces _______ and that produces love and the ability to serve others.
4. In what year was Mother Teresa's second calling to be of service to God?
5. What did Mother Teresa take to the woman who shared her food with others so willingly?
(c) More rice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Work and _________ are not exclusive activities, according to Mother Teresa in the book's quotations.
2. What is the name of the house that Mother Teresa would open later in order to help another group of people? Home for the ____________.
3. What was the name of the first order in which Mother Teresa was trained and was sent to India? Sisters of Out Lady of ____________.
4. The Prime Minister of __________ wanted to expel all of the missionaries except for those run by Mother Teresa.
5. What was the item which was in severe shortage in Calcutta one year, causing people to ration what they had?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)