|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Generosity, Chapter 4, Christ in the Poor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mother Teresa thinks that people should ________ themselves not for pleasure but only to keep themselves healthy.
2. The author points out that Mother Teresa was focused on living Christ's ________ in her daily acts, which is why she didn't write a book.
3. What was the item which was in severe shortage in Calcutta one year, causing people to ration what they had?
4. An Italian child sent a letter to Mother Teresa after his First ___________, giving her the gifts that he had received.
5. The poor have __________ and need to be treated as equals, according to Mother Teresa when she speaks of this in her book.
(c) Something to offer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What person did Saint Francis encounter which allowed him to show that the surface of a person should not matter?
2. Mother Teresa says that _______ should not worry a person, but the lack of saintliness upon one's death bed.
3. ___________ is not asking for something, but it is listening for instructions for how to provide service.
4. Who asked to follow Mother Teresa when she wanted to begin her own order?
5. What was the year that Mother Teresa won the Nobel Peace Prize, according to the book?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)