|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Generosity, Chapter 4, Christ in the Poor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The _______ are anyone who lives their lives according to God's law, according to the sayings of Mother Teresa.
2. The author points out that Mother Teresa was focused on living Christ's ________ in her daily acts, which is why she didn't write a book.
3. Mother Teresa thinks that people should ________ themselves not for pleasure but only to keep themselves healthy.
4. In order to be a saint, Mother Teresa said, you need to want to be a ___________, as the book states.
(b) Poor person.
5. According to Mother Teresa, ____________ is a duty that all must take on in their lives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the house that Mother Teresa would open later in order to help another group of people? Home for the ____________.
2. Mother Teresa says that _______ should not worry a person, but the lack of saintliness upon one's death bed.
3. _________ is with us in the poorest of poor, according to the ideas and the teachings of Mother Teresa in her work.
4. Poor people only die because no one would give them what they _________, according to Mother Teresa.
5. For how many days did the boy not eat sugar in order to give his portion to Mother Teresa as a gift?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)