|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Virtues, Chapter 8 Mary.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Work and _________ are not exclusive activities, according to Mother Teresa in the book's quotations.
2. How long was Mother Teresa at her first order, according to the writing in the book?
(a) Three years.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Three days.
(d) Three months.
3. One must go beyond the ___________ in order to become a saint, according to Mother Teresa.
4. Mother Teresa is said to have rarely ___________, only doing so when it was completely necessary to.
5. Mother Teresa believes that one must ________ to the point of sacrifice as this is how God will begin to see this love and pay attention to it.
(b) Fall apart.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mother Teresa talks about a _________ man who was once brought out of his sadness by seeing the work of the sisters.
2. When ________ is scarce, it can be increased by generosity and by giving, according to Mother Teresa.
3. An Italian child sent a letter to Mother Teresa after his First ___________, giving her the gifts that he had received.
4. Mother Teresa knew that a block away from the nice school she once worked at, there were children who were living in __________.
5. Mother Teresa encourages the reader to meet _________, those who live far away and those who live close.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)