|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Virtues, Chapter 8 Mary.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mother Teresa believes that __________ do not pray enough and if they did, they would be better at their jobs.
2. One must go beyond the ___________ in order to become a saint, according to Mother Teresa.
3. Mother Teresa says that a person must not refuse the broken ________ of the poor, but embrace them.
4. In particular, Mother Teresa says that a person should meet those who are poor in ________ and in spirit.
5. Mother Teresa's first order was one that was dedicated to ______ of all, rich and poor alike, according to the book.
Short Answer Questions
1. The poor have __________ and need to be treated as equals, according to Mother Teresa when she speaks of this in her book.
2. Mother Teresa believes that people of prayer must be _________ and those who are of prayer are of silence.
3. During what time did Mother Teresa received her next calling in order to serve others in the area?
4. The school where Mother Teresa was working was mainly full of students who were from ___________ European backgrounds.
5. God is pleased, Mother Teresa believes, when people pray the ________ that Jesus taught.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)