|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Money, Chapter 12, Suffering.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mother Teresa thinks that the poor should be seen as _________, hiding in the guise of someone who is suffering and who is poor.
(a) Our brothers.
(c) Our mothers.
2. Someone suffers in every ___________, according to Mother Teresa, not just the poor.
3. __________, Mother Teresa says, is something that will begin in the home.
(c) World peace.
4. ___________ will never disappear from the world, according to Mother Teresa and to the information in this book.
5. Many poor people, according to Mother Teresa, suffer in their lots in life with such __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mother Teresa talks about a _________ man who was once brought out of his sadness by seeing the work of the sisters.
2. Mother Teresa wants people to remember that even _________ are our brothers and sisters in the world.
3. Mother Teresa believes that everyone should have less and that it should be given to _________.
4. The Vatican opened up a home for the sick and the dying in Rome and called it the Gift of ____________.
5. Mother Teresa didn't want the children of an Indian woman to be taken away because of the mother's ___________.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)