|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Money, Chapter 12, Suffering.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Mexico, Mother Teresa points out that the sisters were first asked about ___________ not about food and clothing.
2. The Marian piety is also known as a person's devotion to __________ in their lives, according to Mother Teresa.
3. Suffering offers people a chance to show _______ to others and to become better people as a whole, Mother Teresa thinks.
4. The __________ of those who have enough money to live comfortably irritates Mother Teresa, according to the book.
5. Mother Teresa believes that people lack the ___________ to accuse others.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mother Teresa says that a person needs to ask God to help them be ___________ in their lives.
2. Mother Teresa wants people to remember that even _________ are our brothers and sisters in the world.
3. Mother Teresa didn't want the children of an Indian woman to be taken away because of the mother's ___________.
4. Mother Teresa talks about a _________ man who was once brought out of his sadness by seeing the work of the sisters.
5. Mother Teresa thinks that people should ________ themselves not for pleasure but only to keep themselves healthy.
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)