|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Money, Chapter 12, Suffering.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mother Teresa not care much for, as it is stated at the start of this chapter?
2. The poor have __________ and need to be treated as equals, according to Mother Teresa when she speaks of this in her book.
(c) Something to offer.
3. There once was a/an ________ patient who identified with Christ's pain during her own pain, according to the book.
4. Mother Teresa talks about a _________ man who was once brought out of his sadness by seeing the work of the sisters.
5. The Marian piety is also known as a person's devotion to __________ in their lives, according to Mother Teresa.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mother Teresa thinks that people should ________ themselves not for pleasure but only to keep themselves healthy.
2. Mother Teresa doesn't think people should only be satisfied by giving away ________.
3. Mother Teresa believes people should slow down their lives in order to give to others, especially to _________.
4. Mother Teresa believes that if there was more love in the world, then there would be fewer ____________ too.
5. How old was the boy who decided that he wanted to give his portion of sugar to Mother Teresa?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)