|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Money, Chapter 12, Suffering.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Someone suffers in every ___________, according to Mother Teresa, not just the poor.
2. A young couple once gave Mother Teresa money that they had saved from not having an expensive ____________.
3. The poor do not want condescension or ________, but only love and kindness, according to Mother Teresa.
4. The poor also need the work of the hands and the __________ of others according to Mother Teresa herself.
5. Following Saint ___________, Mother Teresa believes that the poor are the masters of the people and that they must be treated as equals.
(a) Vincent de Paul.
Short Answer Questions
1. __________, Mother Teresa says, is something that will begin in the home.
2. Mother Teresa didn't want the children of an Indian woman to be taken away because of the mother's ___________.
3. Give until it ________, according to the teachings of Mother Teresa, and then give some more.
4. Mother Teresa only accepted the Nobel Peace Prize as a representative of the ____________ and that was the only reason she did.
5. Mother Teresa believes people should slow down their lives in order to give to others, especially to _________.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)