|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Money, Chapter 12, Suffering.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how many days did the boy not eat sugar in order to give his portion to Mother Teresa as a gift?
2. When a person _________, he/she cannot give and the more one haves, the more he/she is able to share.
(b) Doesn't understand.
3. What was the item which was in severe shortage in Calcutta one year, causing people to ration what they had?
4. Mother Teresa states that a person's life will be judged by the way that he/she ___________.
5. Orchestrating __________ is not something Mother Teresa was ever interested in doing within her convent of sisters.
(a) Home settlements.
(b) Aid relief.
Short Answer Questions
1. ___________ will never disappear from the world, according to Mother Teresa and to the information in this book.
2. To what kind of family did the Hindu family give their extra food in order to prevent them from starving?
3. Mother Teresa remembers helping a girl who did not want to __________ because she did not want to remain hungry in the end.
4. The Vatican opened up a home for the sick and the dying in Rome and called it the Gift of ____________.
5. _________ is with us in the poorest of poor, according to the ideas and the teachings of Mother Teresa in her work.
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)