Objective: Mother Teresa was a person who is iconic in the world, even if other people aren't Christian as she is. Today's objective is to discuss the role of icons in the world and how they can influence larger changes.
1) 1. Have each student make a list of the people they most admire in the world.
2. In smaller groups, have students discuss whether they think they could ever be as good as Mother Teresa.
3. As a class, have the students discuss the role of Mother Teresa in the world. What does she do? How does she influence others? Does she seem to want to influence others in the way she acts?
4. Homework: Have each student write about how they might emulate Mother Teresa, even in a small way.
5. Homework: Have students discuss what the world might be like without Mother Teresa.
6. Homework: Have the student decide whether they...
This section contains 5,497 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)