• Mother Teresa did not write this book.
• This book is a collection of quotes and sayings from Mother Teresa during her life.
• Mother Teresa was born in Albania and experienced a call to religious life.
• Teresa felt a call within a call when she was in Calcutta.
• The Missionary Brothers of Charity began because of Teresa's work.
• Teresa won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979.
Chapter 1, Holiness, Chapter 2, Prayer
• Teresa believed that holiness is a duty that everyone must take on.
• Teresa encouraged people to go out and to meet others.
• Teresa says the prayer produces faith, which produces love, which produces service.
• Prayer is the putting of oneself into God's hands and listening for instructions.
Chapter 3, Generosity, Chapter 4, Christ in the Poor
• The poor are out masters, according to Teresa.
• A young buy gave Teresa all the sugar they had.
• A Hindu man once said a Christian...
This section contains 472 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)