Mid-Book Test (up to Section I, The Motel of the Mysteries Pg 30-38)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. How many matches does Carson light in total?
2. What phrase is used to describe this character's life up to this point?
3. What was the number marked on the tomb of the great mysteries?
4. What is the pattern featured on the wallpaper?
5. What common item is referred to as the ceremonial headdress?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What was Carson's reaction when he realized what he had found?
This section contains 819 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)