|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The item seemed especially designed to communicate with which two gods?
(a) MovieA and MovieB.
(b) Channels 1-10.
2. The bookends are said to be decorated with which of the following?
(a) Religious inscriptions.
(b) Family name.
(c) God of horses.
(d) Sacred points.
3. What adjective is used to describe the feeling in the crowd?
4. A plunger is thought to belong to which musical family?
5. What is the title of the person who operates a museum?
(a) Maitre D.
(d) Major domo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following items is not sitting atop the bar?
2. What item in the room represents the essence of religious communication?
3. The necropolis officials were responsible for which of the following items?
4. What item is created from the hotel ceiling tiles?
5. Which of the following is not included in the picture of the Sacred belt?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the pendant found in the Inner Chamber. What is it made out of and what is the inscription?
2. What items were found lining the passageway between the tombs?
3. Explain how the scientists viewed the mosaic tile. How was it decorated? Where was it typically found?
4. What were the musical instruments found by Carson? How did they work?
5. What is the description given to the Sacred Seal? Where was it placed?
6. One of the items discovered in Tomb #26 was a Bell System. What was the item's purpose? How was it used?
7. Describe the Sacred Points Bookends. What are the bookends made out of and what uses might they have?
8. What was unique about the Plant That Wouldn't Die?
9. What was the main feature located in the sanctuary? How was the structure decorated?
10. Explain the unique design of the coffee service. What is the pot shape? What is the shape of the cups? How many cups are there to the set?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)