|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of the person who performed the ritual chant at the Sacred Urn?
(c) Head archeologist.
2. Which of the following items is not sitting atop the bar?
3. The idea of creating what item was objectionable to Harriet?
(c) Replica of motel.
(d) New excavation group.
4. What organization was responsible for closing down the site?
(a) Tomb Raiders International.
(b) Museum of Yankology.
(c) National Geographic.
(d) Department of Yank Antiquities.
5. How many of the items are in one set?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not included in the picture of the Sacred belt?
2. What item in the room represents the essence of religious communication?
3. What is the main material used to make the item?
4. What type of clothing is the person wearing?
5. What item is created from the hotel ceiling tiles?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the main error in setting up the exhibit in the Museum? What problem did it cause? Whose fault was the error?
2. One of the items discovered in Tomb #26 was a Bell System. What was the item's purpose? How was it used?
3. What was unique about the Plant That Wouldn't Die?
4. Explain how the scientists viewed the mosaic tile. How was it decorated? Where was it typically found?
5. What is the description used for the paperweight in the Souvenirs and Quality Reproductions section?
6. What was the material used to create the coffee service? Where is it manufactured?
7. When did Harriet meet her untimely demise? What happened?
8. What items were found lining the passageway between the tombs?
9. Explain the unique design of the coffee service. What is the pot shape? What is the shape of the cups? How many cups are there to the set?
10. What were the musical instruments found by Carson? How did they work?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)