|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the material used to make the new item?
2. Which is not among the revered animal sculptures?
3. How many similar complexes are in the area?
4. What is the name of the God of craftsmanship?
(b) Black and Decker.
5. Who is pictured in the illustration on page 87?
Short Answer Questions
1. The researchers were fascinated by what feature on the Bell system?
2. What kind of kit was found and is now offered as a souvenir?
3. What was the name of the motel?
4. Which of the following is not mentioned as a language used in a dedicated ceremony?
5. The purpose of the great sign is to prevent which of the following?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what way does Harriet show that she is still devoted to Carson?
2. Describe the pendant found in the Inner Chamber. What is it made out of and what is the inscription?
3. What was the purpose of the small relief? What date was put onto the item? What was the purpose of the date?
4. What happened to Howard Carson after he returned to his former interest and research involving the camels?
5. What items were found lining the passageway between the tombs?
6. What was the main feature located in the sanctuary? How was the structure decorated?
7. How does Carson describe the great courtyard? What was the purpose of the pool area?
8. The scientists were particularly fascinated by the fragments of plasticus petrificus. Explain the piece and how it is represented as a souvenir.
9. What was the material used to create the coffee service? Where is it manufactured?
10. What is the description used for the paperweight in the Souvenirs and Quality Reproductions section?
This section contains 596 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)