|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What material is preserved in Plasticus Petrificus?
2. The object came in a box made out of which material?
3. What amenity was also advertised on the sign?
(d) Room service.
4. How many similar complexes are in the area?
5. What word is used to describe the opening event at the exhibit?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the scientists refer to as a "Small Relief?"
2. The item is also available in what standard of gold?
3. On what kind of material is the item mounted?
4. Scientists refer to the pattern as which of the following?
5. The objects paid homage to ____________.
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the text describe the fragments of Plasticus Petrificus? How might it be reproduced?
2. What items were found lining the passageway between the tombs?
3. How does Carson describe the great courtyard? What was the purpose of the pool area?
4. Explain how the scientists viewed the mosaic tile. How was it decorated? Where was it typically found?
5. What is the Great Altar? What is atop the Altar? What is the upper object's primary function?
6. Describe the pendant found in the Inner Chamber. What is it made out of and what is the inscription?
7. According to the text what surrounded the complex outside? What would the area be described as in today's terms?
8. What was the material used to create the coffee service? Where is it manufactured?
9. What were the musical instruments found by Carson? How did they work?
10. The Sacred Seal is one of the most coveted items found in the Motel. Explain what souvenir was created from a replica of the Sacred Seal.
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)