Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many similar complexes are in the area?
2. The researchers were fascinated by what feature on the Bell system?
3. What is the material used to make the new item?
4. What material was used to create the objects?
5. What else was supposedly referenced on the small relief?
(a) The date of death.
(b) Room number.
(c) Burial preference.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the ceremony?
2. What material was used to make the object?
3. What kind of perforations marked the tile?
4. What was located below this item of worship?
5. How many years did the evening show go on?
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)