|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What material was used to make the object?
2. What is the word used to describe people who traveled to see the motel?
3. One of the objects examined by Howard resembled what other famous artifact?
(a) Hollywood sign.
(b) Eiffel Tower.
(c) Rosetta Stone.
(d) Statue of Liberty.
4. Which of the items is first to appear on the list of souvenirs?
5. On what kind of material is the item mounted?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it called when someone makes a copy of an existing treasure?
2. What is one of the proudest items in the museum shop?
3. What was written on the pendant?
4. What was the name of the museum?
5. What is the title of the person who operates a museum?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were the musical instruments found by Carson? How did they work?
2. What was the main feature located in the sanctuary? How was the structure decorated?
3. What is the description used for the paperweight in the Souvenirs and Quality Reproductions section?
4. Describe the pendant found in the Inner Chamber. What is it made out of and what is the inscription?
5. What was the purpose of the small relief? What date was put onto the item? What was the purpose of the date?
6. What object was excavated just outside the area of the rusted sculptures? What did the excavators believe the signs were used for?
7. Explain the unique design of the coffee service. What is the pot shape? What is the shape of the cups? How many cups are there to the set?
8. According to the text what surrounded the complex outside? What would the area be described as in today's terms?
9. How did the scientists come to the conclusion that communication would be possible even after a person's death?
10. Describe the Sacred Points Bookends. What are the bookends made out of and what uses might they have?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)