|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following items is not sitting atop the bar?
2. What kind of perforations marked the tile?
3. Which of the following is not included in the picture of the Sacred belt?
(a) Leather strap.
(b) Tub stopper.
(c) Sacred seal.
(d) Door knob.
4. The item is also available in what standard of gold?
(a) 24 karat.
(b) 22 karat.
(c) 18 karat.
(d) 14 karat.
5. The object came in a box made out of which material?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of the items are in one set?
2. The ceiling was said to have been covered in what kind of tile?
3. What was wrong with the museum's director?
4. What was the name of the museum?
5. What else was supposedly referenced on the small relief?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the purpose of the small relief? What date was put onto the item? What was the purpose of the date?
2. How does the text describe the fragments of Plasticus Petrificus? How might it be reproduced?
3. Who traveled along with the treasures? What was the purpose of traveling this way?
4. Explain how the scientists viewed the mosaic tile. How was it decorated? Where was it typically found?
5. What kind of sculptures were placed in this area? To who or what were the sculptures dedicated?
6. The Sacred Seal is one of the most coveted items found in the Motel. Explain what souvenir was created from a replica of the Sacred Seal.
7. What item was recreated to resemble the mosaic ceiling tiles? What kind of container comes with the item?
8. How does Carson describe the great courtyard? What was the purpose of the pool area?
9. What was the material used to create the coffee service? Where is it manufactured?
10. What were the musical instruments found by Carson? How did they work?
This section contains 679 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)