|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is used to recreate the reproduction?
2. What kind of perforations marked the tile?
3. The objects paid homage to ____________.
(d) Great religious figures.
4. Which of the following is not included in the picture of the Sacred belt?
(a) Door knob.
(b) Leather strap.
(c) Tub stopper.
(d) Sacred seal.
5. What is the title of the person who operates a museum?
(a) Maitre D.
(c) Major domo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the ceremony?
2. The Bell system was located next to a statue dedicated to what deity?
3. What item is given to each member of the crowd as part of the ceremony?
4. On what kind of material is the item mounted?
5. Who is pictured in the illustration on page 87?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what way does Harriet show that she is still devoted to Carson?
2. Describe the Sacred Points Bookends. What are the bookends made out of and what uses might they have?
3. What was the main feature located in the sanctuary? How was the structure decorated?
4. What were the musical instruments found by Carson? How did they work?
5. One of the items discovered in Tomb #26 was a Bell System. What was the item's purpose? How was it used?
6. Who traveled along with the treasures? What was the purpose of traveling this way?
7. What kind of sculptures were placed in this area? To who or what were the sculptures dedicated?
8. What item was recreated to resemble the mosaic ceiling tiles? What kind of container comes with the item?
9. The scientists were particularly fascinated by the fragments of plasticus petrificus. Explain the piece and how it is represented as a souvenir.
10. When did Harriet meet her untimely demise? What happened?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)