|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What object is referred to as the Bell System?
(b) TV timer.
(d) Alarm clock.
2. What else was supposedly referenced on the small relief?
(a) Room number.
(b) The date of death.
(c) Burial preference.
3. What was the name of the ceremony?
(a) Son et Lumiere.
(b) Au Revoir Livre.
(c) Apres Matin.
(d) Lumen Ciel.
4. Where are the treasures being taken by Harriet and Carson?
(b) Political center.
(d) Archeology headquarters.
5. What material was used to make the object?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following items is not sitting atop the bar?
2. What item did the outside team work hard to excavate?
3. What group of people was most welcome at the motel, according to the sign?
4. The ICE is referred to as being what kind of jar?
5. What kind of kit was found and is now offered as a souvenir?
Short Essay Questions
1. The scientists were particularly fascinated by the fragments of plasticus petrificus. Explain the piece and how it is represented as a souvenir.
2. What was the main error in setting up the exhibit in the Museum? What problem did it cause? Whose fault was the error?
3. What is the real life description of the wall fragment found in the communal Sacred Urn room near the Great Sanctuary. Explain the real purpose of the so-called laborers' marks.
4. One of the items discovered in Tomb #26 was a Bell System. What was the item's purpose? How was it used?
5. Describe the Sacred Points Bookends. What are the bookends made out of and what uses might they have?
6. What was the purpose of the room filled with games?
7. How does the text describe the fragments of Plasticus Petrificus? How might it be reproduced?
8. What item was recreated to resemble the mosaic ceiling tiles? What kind of container comes with the item?
9. What kind of sculptures were placed in this area? To who or what were the sculptures dedicated?
10. What was the purpose of the small relief? What date was put onto the item? What was the purpose of the date?
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)