|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was located below this item of worship?
2. What is the main material used to make the item?
3. The Wall Fragment was located in which section of the motel?
(b) Dining room.
(c) Banquet hall.
(d) Parking lot.
4. What material was used to make the object?
5. The scientists decided that it took what kind of skill to create such a piece?
Short Answer Questions
1. The bookends are said to be decorated with which of the following?
2. What was each visitor given as an aid to viewing the exhibit?
3. What was the name of the motel?
4. Scientists were particularly fascinated with which of the following?
5. How many similar complexes are in the area?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)