|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not mentioned as a language used in a dedicated ceremony?
2. What is the title of the person who performed the ritual chant at the Sacred Urn?
(d) Head archeologist.
3. On what kind of material is the item mounted?
4. What was located below this item of worship?
5. What do the scientists refer to as a "Small Relief?"
(b) Credit card.
(c) Driver's license.
(d) Room key.
Short Answer Questions
1. The holiest of all relics was located in what room?
2. What was written on the pendant?
3. What was the name of the motel?
4. What is the main material used to make the item?
5. What was the name of the ceremony?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were the musical instruments found by Carson? How did they work?
2. What was the material used to create the coffee service? Where is it manufactured?
3. What is the description given to the Sacred Seal? Where was it placed?
4. Explain how the scientists viewed the mosaic tile. How was it decorated? Where was it typically found?
5. The scientists were particularly fascinated by the fragments of plasticus petrificus. Explain the piece and how it is represented as a souvenir.
6. When did Harriet meet her untimely demise? What happened?
7. What is the description used for the paperweight in the Souvenirs and Quality Reproductions section?
8. Describe the pendant found in the Inner Chamber. What is it made out of and what is the inscription?
9. What items were found lining the passageway between the tombs?
10. What kind of sculptures were placed in this area? To who or what were the sculptures dedicated?
This section contains 612 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)