|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What amenity was also advertised on the sign?
(a) Room service.
2. Who is pictured in the illustration on page 87?
3. The shape of the pendant is thought to be which of the following?
4. How many years did the evening show go on?
(a) 7 years.
(b) 19 years.
(c) 23 years.
(d) 32 years.
5. The purpose of the great sign is to prevent which of the following?
(a) Incorrect burial.
(c) Arrival of tourists.
(d) Culture confusion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the proudest items in the museum shop?
2. What was written on the object?
3. What is the name of the God of craftsmanship?
4. Where would these tiles normally be placed according to the scientists?
5. What was each visitor given as an aid to viewing the exhibit?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)