|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The mosaic tile game refers to an ancient game of _____.
2. Who is pictured in the illustration on page 87?
3. Because the containers were empty they are considered to be which of the following?
(b) Floor models.
4. On what kind of material is the item mounted?
5. What was the name of the museum?
(a) Museum of Yankology.
(b) Museum of Modern Art.
(c) Museum of Ancient Artifacts.
(d) Museum of Natural History.
Short Answer Questions
1. What material is preserved in Plasticus Petrificus?
2. Which of the items is first to appear on the list of souvenirs?
3. What was the name of the motel?
4. What is the title of the person who operates a museum?
5. Which of the following is not mentioned as a language used in a dedicated ceremony?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the pendant found in the Inner Chamber. What is it made out of and what is the inscription?
2. When did Harriet meet her untimely demise? What happened?
3. What was the main error in setting up the exhibit in the Museum? What problem did it cause? Whose fault was the error?
4. What is the description given to the Sacred Seal? Where was it placed?
5. What items were found lining the passageway between the tombs?
6. What were the musical instruments found by Carson? How did they work?
7. What happened to Howard Carson after he returned to his former interest and research involving the camels?
8. One of the items discovered in Tomb #26 was a Bell System. What was the item's purpose? How was it used?
9. What item was recreated to resemble the mosaic ceiling tiles? What kind of container comes with the item?
10. What was unique about the Plant That Wouldn't Die?
This section contains 614 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)