|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of clothing is the person wearing?
(a) Suit jacket.
(b) Lab coat.
2. What item is created from the hotel ceiling tiles?
(a) Dinner trays.
(b) Dinner plates.
(d) Book covers.
3. How many sudden deaths were reported right after the tomb was opened to the public?
4. What is the only male name on the fragment?
5. What is the word used to describe people who traveled to see the motel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What signals the end of the show?
2. Which is not among the revered animal sculptures?
3. On what kind of material is the item mounted?
4. Where would these tiles normally be placed according to the scientists?
5. The purpose of the great sign is to prevent which of the following?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)