|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Scientists were particularly fascinated with which of the following?
(a) Pollutantus Literati.
(b) Ceremonial burial cap.
(c) Sacred collar.
(d) Great Altar.
2. The scientists decided that it took what kind of skill to create such a piece?
3. What kind of kit was found and is now offered as a souvenir?
(a) First aid.
4. The necropolis officials were responsible for which of the following items?
(a) Open communcator.
(b) Sacred seal.
(d) Sacred urn.
5. What type of wood was used to manufacture the bookends?
Short Answer Questions
1. What adjective is used to describe the feeling in the crowd?
2. What organization was responsible for closing down the site?
3. A plunger is thought to belong to which musical family?
4. How many similar complexes are in the area?
5. The object came in a box made out of which material?
Short Essay Questions
1. What item was recreated to resemble the mosaic ceiling tiles? What kind of container comes with the item?
2. How does Carson describe the great courtyard? What was the purpose of the pool area?
3. How did the scientists come to the conclusion that communication would be possible even after a person's death?
4. What items were found lining the passageway between the tombs?
5. What is the description given to the Sacred Seal? Where was it placed?
6. When did Harriet meet her untimely demise? What happened?
7. What is the real life description of the wall fragment found in the communal Sacred Urn room near the Great Sanctuary. Explain the real purpose of the so-called laborers' marks.
8. The Sacred Seal is one of the most coveted items found in the Motel. Explain what souvenir was created from a replica of the Sacred Seal.
9. What is the Great Altar? What is atop the Altar? What is the upper object's primary function?
10. Describe the pendant found in the Inner Chamber. What is it made out of and what is the inscription?
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)