|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years did the evening show go on?
(a) 7 years.
(b) 19 years.
(c) 32 years.
(d) 23 years.
2. What adjective is used to describe the type of music played at the ceremony?
(c) Dixie Land.
3. The item is also available in what standard of gold?
(a) 24 karat.
(b) 18 karat.
(c) 14 karat.
(d) 22 karat.
4. Which of the following is not referred to as a musical instrument?
(d) Tub stopper.
5. The scientists decided that it took what kind of skill to create such a piece?
Short Answer Questions
1. Scientists refer to the pattern as which of the following?
2. What kind of kit was found and is now offered as a souvenir?
3. What is the material used to make the new item?
4. What is the word used to describe people who traveled to see the motel?
5. The purpose of the great sign is to prevent which of the following?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Carson describe the great courtyard? What was the purpose of the pool area?
2. What was the main feature located in the sanctuary? How was the structure decorated?
3. According to the text what surrounded the complex outside? What would the area be described as in today's terms?
4. What was the material used to create the coffee service? Where is it manufactured?
5. How does the text describe the fragments of Plasticus Petrificus? How might it be reproduced?
6. The scientists were particularly fascinated by the fragments of plasticus petrificus. Explain the piece and how it is represented as a souvenir.
7. Describe the Sacred Points Bookends. What are the bookends made out of and what uses might they have?
8. What is the Great Altar? What is atop the Altar? What is the upper object's primary function?
9. What was the main error in setting up the exhibit in the Museum? What problem did it cause? Whose fault was the error?
10. What was the purpose of the small relief? What date was put onto the item? What was the purpose of the date?
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)