|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Wall Fragment was located in which section of the motel?
(a) Parking lot.
(c) Banquet hall.
(d) Dining room.
2. Where are the treasures being taken by Harriet and Carson?
(a) Political center.
(b) Archeology headquarters.
3. The inscriptions on the small relief were thought to represent which of the following?
(a) Religious preferences.
(b) Home address.
(c) Date of birth.
(d) Political affiliations.
4. What amenity was also advertised on the sign?
(c) Room service.
5. One of the objects examined by Howard resembled what other famous artifact?
(a) Hollywood sign.
(b) Statue of Liberty.
(c) Eiffel Tower.
(d) Rosetta Stone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was written on the pendant?
2. What is one of the proudest items in the museum shop?
3. The purpose of the great sign is to prevent which of the following?
4. What is the material used to make the new item?
5. The pendant found in the sarcophagus was made out of what kind of material, now petrified?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the description used for the paperweight in the Souvenirs and Quality Reproductions section?
2. According to the text what surrounded the complex outside? What would the area be described as in today's terms?
3. When did Harriet meet her untimely demise? What happened?
4. Describe the pendant found in the Inner Chamber. What is it made out of and what is the inscription?
5. What was the material used to create the coffee service? Where is it manufactured?
6. What items were found lining the passageway between the tombs?
7. What was the main error in setting up the exhibit in the Museum? What problem did it cause? Whose fault was the error?
8. How does the text describe the fragments of Plasticus Petrificus? How might it be reproduced?
9. Explain the unique design of the coffee service. What is the pot shape? What is the shape of the cups? How many cups are there to the set?
10. How did the scientists come to the conclusion that communication would be possible even after a person's death?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)