|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What organization was responsible for closing down the site?
(a) Department of Yank Antiquities.
(b) Tomb Raiders International.
(c) National Geographic.
(d) Museum of Yankology.
2. What is it called when someone makes a copy of an existing treasure?
3. What kind of kit was found and is now offered as a souvenir?
(c) First aid.
4. The objects paid homage to ____________.
(a) Great religious figures.
5. The Wall Fragment was located in which section of the motel?
(b) Parking lot.
(c) Banquet hall.
(d) Dining room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What signals the end of the show?
2. The shape of the pendant is thought to be which of the following?
3. What is the only male name on the fragment?
4. The Bell system was located next to a statue dedicated to what deity?
5. What item did the outside team work hard to excavate?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of sculptures were placed in this area? To who or what were the sculptures dedicated?
2. How did the scientists come to the conclusion that communication would be possible even after a person's death?
3. When did Harriet meet her untimely demise? What happened?
4. According to the text what surrounded the complex outside? What would the area be described as in today's terms?
5. What is the real life description of the wall fragment found in the communal Sacred Urn room near the Great Sanctuary. Explain the real purpose of the so-called laborers' marks.
6. Explain the unique design of the coffee service. What is the pot shape? What is the shape of the cups? How many cups are there to the set?
7. What is the description used for the paperweight in the Souvenirs and Quality Reproductions section?
8. What object was excavated just outside the area of the rusted sculptures? What did the excavators believe the signs were used for?
9. What is the Great Altar? What is atop the Altar? What is the upper object's primary function?
10. What was the main error in setting up the exhibit in the Museum? What problem did it cause? Whose fault was the error?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)