|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What material was used to create the objects?
2. Where would these tiles normally be placed according to the scientists?
(d) Burial sites.
3. What is the material used to make the new item?
4. What amenity was also advertised on the sign?
(a) Room service.
5. In what language was the Sunday matinee held?
Short Answer Questions
1. Scientists were particularly fascinated with which of the following?
2. The ICE is referred to as being what kind of jar?
3. What do the scientists refer to as a "Small Relief?"
4. What was written on the object?
5. How many sudden deaths were reported right after the tomb was opened to the public?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were the musical instruments found by Carson? How did they work?
2. What item was recreated to resemble the mosaic ceiling tiles? What kind of container comes with the item?
3. How does Carson describe the great courtyard? What was the purpose of the pool area?
4. What items were found lining the passageway between the tombs?
5. When did Harriet meet her untimely demise? What happened?
6. In what way does Harriet show that she is still devoted to Carson?
7. What was the main feature located in the sanctuary? How was the structure decorated?
8. One of the items discovered in Tomb #26 was a Bell System. What was the item's purpose? How was it used?
9. Who traveled along with the treasures? What was the purpose of traveling this way?
10. Explain the unique design of the coffee service. What is the pot shape? What is the shape of the cups? How many cups are there to the set?
This section contains 581 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)