|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The idea of creating what item was objectionable to Harriet?
(a) New excavation group.
(b) Replica of motel.
2. What was located below this item of worship?
3. What is the material used to make the new item?
4. Carson was particularly fascinated by the letters engraved on one of the instruments. What were the letters?
5. The researchers were fascinated by what feature on the Bell system?
Short Answer Questions
1. What signals the end of the show?
2. On what kind of material is the item mounted?
3. What is used to match up the mosaic tiles?
4. The holiest of all relics was located in what room?
5. What kind of kit was found and is now offered as a souvenir?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were the musical instruments found by Carson? How did they work?
2. According to the text what surrounded the complex outside? What would the area be described as in today's terms?
3. What was the main error in setting up the exhibit in the Museum? What problem did it cause? Whose fault was the error?
4. What is the description given to the Sacred Seal? Where was it placed?
5. How does Carson describe the great courtyard? What was the purpose of the pool area?
6. Explain how the scientists viewed the mosaic tile. How was it decorated? Where was it typically found?
7. The Sacred Seal is one of the most coveted items found in the Motel. Explain what souvenir was created from a replica of the Sacred Seal.
8. What was the purpose of the room filled with games?
9. What is the real life description of the wall fragment found in the communal Sacred Urn room near the Great Sanctuary. Explain the real purpose of the so-called laborers' marks.
10. What was the main feature located in the sanctuary? How was the structure decorated?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)