|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is this character?
2. What item of Carson's was temporarily lost?
3. What is the pattern featured on the wallpaper?
4. The skeletons of how many people are found in the room?
5. What is the item allegedly used for according to the characters?
(a) Causing visions.
(b) Preserving organs.
(c) Delivering important messages.
(d) Receiving communications from space.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many inscriptions are found written on the columns?
2. What was installed to appease the spirits of the dead?
3. Carson is surprised to find that the ________ is intact.
4. It became a popular tradition to do what to the monument?
5. What was the number of the marathon entered by Carson?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who did Carson often talk to during the long days at the site?
2. The item(s) were eventually classified as being what?
3. Where did Carson end up? What was he facing when he landed?
4. What happened right after the catastrophe?
5. What did German scholar Heinrich von Hooligan discover? What was the alleged purpose of the items(s)?
6. What were the "columns" discussed by scientists? What were they really? Where would they normally be found?
7. What happened to Carson as he stood surveying the site?
8. Once the discovery of the excavation site was made known word began to spread all over the world. Who came to visit the site?
9. Upon seeing this fantastic discovery, Carson had hopes of finding what?
10. Explain the Sacred Headband. What is the inscription on it?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)