|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item glinted in the light when the door was opened?
2. What common item is referred to as the ceremonial headdress?
(a) Toilet paper.
(b) Hand towel.
(c) Pillow case.
(d) Shower cap.
3. What was installed to appease the spirits of the dead?
(c) Game room.
4. What was the number of the marathon entered by Carson?
5. Who is responsible for tagging the items in the room?
(c) Van Hooligan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item hardened into rock?
2. What does Carson do to be able to get inside?
3. What item was located directly behind the altar?
4. What is the companion's favorite hobby?
5. What word is used to describe the state of the crew at this point?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain how the scientists viewed the mosaic tile. How was it decorated? Where was it typically found?
2. What covered the majority of North America?
3. When was there an interest rekindled in North America? Why?
4. Once the discovery of the excavation site was made known word began to spread all over the world. Who came to visit the site?
5. The Sacred Seal is one of the most coveted items found in the Motel. Explain what souvenir was created from a replica of the Sacred Seal.
6. How did Carson spend most of his time?
7. What was unique about the Plant That Wouldn't Die?
8. What did German scholar Heinrich von Hooligan discover? What was the alleged purpose of the items(s)?
9. What happened to Howard Carson after he returned to his former interest and research involving the camels?
10. What was Carson's reaction when he realized what he had found?
This section contains 524 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)