|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This character was also highly interested in studying what animal?
2. Which of the following is a name given to one of the skeletons?
3. The ceremonial pool was located next to what feature?
(a) Elevator bank.
(b) Wet bar.
(c) Registration desk.
4. In what year does Carson change?
5. What is the companion's favorite hobby?
Short Answer Questions
1. Everything in the room faces which of the following?
2. How long does Carson spend on the excavation?
3. What did Carson fall into?
4. What item hardened into rock?
5. What does Carson do to be able to get inside?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain Carson's nightmare experienced shortly after the start of the excavation.
2. What happened to Carson as he stood surveying the site?
3. How long was it between the discovery and the beginning of the excavation? Was it successful?
4. What did Harriet say in reference to the opening of the door at Tomb #26?
5. What is the Sacred Parchment? What is its use?
6. Why was #9 proportioned in a specific way?
7. How does Carson refer to the faucets? Where are they located?
8. The item(s) were eventually classified as being what?
9. How did Carson spend most of his time?
10. How did Howard Carson find the excavation site?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)