|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Carson realizes that he is directly in front of what type of structure?
2. Carson often woke in the night screaming out what word?
3. What was the number of the marathon entered by Carson?
4. Whose name is called out once the group goes inside?
5. What magazine does this character often reference?
(a) Future America.
(b) Mad magazine.
(c) National Geographic.
(d) Scientific Journal of Archeologists.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were the most significant discoveries made after the great catastrophe?
2. What common item is referred to as the ceremonial headdress?
3. What type of lunch was most usual for Carson?
4. What object is attached to the room marked #21?
5. How many hours a day did the group work on its longest shifts?
Short Essay Questions
1. When did the excavation begin? How long did it last? Who helped?
2. Who did Carson often talk to during the long days at the site?
3. What are Carson's names for items #8, 9, & 10?
4. When was there an interest rekindled in North America? Why?
5. What happened right after the catastrophe?
6. Upon seeing this fantastic discovery, Carson had hopes of finding what?
7. What did German scholar Heinrich von Hooligan discover? What was the alleged purpose of the items(s)?
8. How did Howard Carson find the excavation site?
9. Name two pieces of jewelry worn by Harriet. What were their real uses?
10. What is the Sacred Seal? How does Carson define its purpose?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)