|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Carson sees what item as being a type of sarcophagus?
2. It is eventually determined that the stripes on the earth were used for what specific purpose?
(a) Construction grids.
(b) Navigational markers.
(c) Landing strips.
3. What common object is referred to as the ceremonial platform?
4. What is the name of Carson's companion?
5. In what month did the great catastrophe occur?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was located at the base of the structure?
2. What phrase is used to describe this character's life up to this point?
3. In what year were the remnants of the first flying machine discovered?
4. How many pairs of shoes are there in the room?
5. What item of Carson's was temporarily lost?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain Carson's nightmare experienced shortly after the start of the excavation.
2. When did the great catastrophe occur? What caused it?
3. What did German scholar Heinrich von Hooligan discover? What was the alleged purpose of the items(s)?
4. What covered the majority of North America?
5. How did Carson spend most of his time?
6. Why was #9 proportioned in a specific way?
7. What were the "columns" discussed by scientists? What were they really? Where would they normally be found?
8. What was Carson's reaction when he realized what he had found?
9. When was there an interest rekindled in North America? Why?
10. How is Howard Carson's life described before the discovery of the Motel of the Mysteries?
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)