|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Some columns can be as much as _____ feet tall?
2. What item glinted in the light when the door was opened?
3. What is another name used for the bathroom faucets?
(a) Air injectors.
(b) Water trumpets.
(c) Sacred wells.
(d) Musical tubes.
4. What was the number marked on the tomb of the great mysteries?
5. What is another name for the tomb's most magnificent altar?
(b) Buffet cart.
(d) Banquet table.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time of day did Carson typically have lunch?
2. The continent was covered by what color stripes?
3. Where were the most significant discoveries made?
4. What was located at the base of the structure?
5. Hooligan believed that the stripes were used for which of the following?
Short Essay Questions
1. Upon seeing this fantastic discovery, Carson had hopes of finding what?
2. What did Carson do one day while eating his lunch?
3. What covered the majority of North America?
4. What did German scholar Heinrich von Hooligan discover? What was the alleged purpose of the items(s)?
5. What are Carson's names for items #8, 9, & 10?
6. What was Carson's reaction when he realized what he had found?
7. How is Howard Carson's life described before the discovery of the Motel of the Mysteries?
8. What did Harriet say in reference to the opening of the door at Tomb #26?
9. How did Howard Carson find the excavation site?
10. Explain the Sacred Headband. What is the inscription on it?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)