|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was installed to appease the spirits of the dead?
(a) Game room.
2. What common item is referred to as the ceremonial headdress?
(a) Toilet paper.
(b) Hand towel.
(c) Pillow case.
(d) Shower cap.
3. Which of the following is a name given to one of the skeletons?
4. How many pairs of shoes are there in the room?
5. What famous site was discovered?
(a) Fountain of Youth.
(b) Washington Monument.
(c) Monument Row.
(d) Dead Sea.
Short Answer Questions
1. A series of important writings is attributed to whom?
2. What is the name of the strange place inhabited by the people before the catastrophe?
3. Interest was revived in the lost continent how many years ago?
4. Along the passageways, workers found signs/objects bearing what word(s)?
5. When was that object usually placed at a scene?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the Sacred Seal? How does Carson define its purpose?
2. Once the discovery of the excavation site was made known word began to spread all over the world. Who came to visit the site?
3. When did Harriet meet her untimely demise? What happened?
4. The item(s) were eventually classified as being what?
5. The scientists were particularly fascinated by the fragments of plasticus petrificus. Explain the piece and how it is represented as a souvenir.
6. When did the great catastrophe occur? What caused it?
7. Explain the unique design of the coffee service. What is the pot shape? What is the shape of the cups? How many cups are there to the set?
8. What was unique about the Plant That Wouldn't Die?
9. When did the excavation begin? How long did it last? Who helped?
10. What did German scholar Heinrich von Hooligan discover? What was the alleged purpose of the items(s)?
This section contains 521 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)