|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which one of the following items is not worn by Harriet?
(b) Sacred collar.
(d) Sacred urn.
2. What is the item allegedly used for according to the characters?
(a) Receiving communications from space.
(b) Preserving organs.
(c) Delivering important messages.
(d) Causing visions.
3. Who went on a quest and disappeared 400 years later?
4. Interest was revived in the lost continent how many years ago?
5. Who is the person credited with finding the specific location?
Short Answer Questions
1. What common object is referred to as the ceremonial platform?
2. How many inscriptions are found written on the columns?
3. What adjective is used to describe Carson's lab?
4. It is eventually determined that the stripes on the earth were used for what specific purpose?
5. Who most likely created this thing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to Carson as he stood surveying the site?
2. Carson referred to these locations in the story but what were they really?
3. Name two pieces of jewelry worn by Harriet. What were their real uses?
4. What is the Sacred Seal? How does Carson define its purpose?
5. When was there an interest rekindled in North America? Why?
6. What is the Sacred Parchment? What is its use?
7. What was the result? How long did it take?
8. Who did Carson often talk to during the long days at the site?
9. Once the discovery of the excavation site was made known word began to spread all over the world. Who came to visit the site?
10. What happened right after the catastrophe?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)