|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Apparently the citizens most obsessed with religion were:
2. Which of the following is a name given to one of the skeletons?
3. Who is responsible for tagging the items in the room?
(d) Van Hooligan.
4. The inscriptions on the columns were inspired by which of the following?
(a) End of the world.
5. Carson realizes that he is directly in front of what type of structure?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the pattern featured on the wallpaper?
2. What is the more commonly known name for plasticus petrificus?
3. The motel was laid out in the shape of which of the following?
4. Which of the following was used to ward off evil spirits?
5. Interest was revived in the lost continent how many years ago?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Howard Carson find the excavation site?
2. How long was it between the discovery and the beginning of the excavation? Was it successful?
3. When did the excavation begin? How long did it last? Who helped?
4. Upon seeing this fantastic discovery, Carson had hopes of finding what?
5. Once the discovery of the excavation site was made known word began to spread all over the world. Who came to visit the site?
6. What was Carson's reaction when he realized what he had found?
7. What did German scholar Heinrich von Hooligan discover? What was the alleged purpose of the items(s)?
8. How does Carson refer to the faucets? Where are they located?
9. Where did Carson end up? What was he facing when he landed?
10. What was the result? How long did it take?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)