|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another name for the tomb's most magnificent altar?
(b) Banquet table.
(c) Buffet cart.
2. What is the more commonly known name for plasticus petrificus?
3. How many matches does Carson light in total?
4. What object is draped across the chair in the room?
5. This character was also highly interested in studying what animal?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following objects is not on the dresser?
2. Where does Carson end up by mistake?
3. What was installed to appease the spirits of the dead?
4. What date is referred to when discussing the great catastrophe?
5. Carson often woke in the night screaming out what word?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did German scholar Heinrich von Hooligan discover? What was the alleged purpose of the items(s)?
2. Explain the Sacred Headband. What is the inscription on it?
3. What happened to Carson as he stood surveying the site?
4. What are Carson's names for items #8, 9, & 10?
5. What were the "columns" discussed by scientists? What were they really? Where would they normally be found?
6. How did Carson spend most of his time?
7. Explain Carson's nightmare experienced shortly after the start of the excavation.
8. Name two pieces of jewelry worn by Harriet. What were their real uses?
9. What is the Sacred Parchment? What is its use?
10. Carson referred to these locations in the story but what were they really?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)