|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were the most significant discoveries made?
(a) Under water.
(b) Other planet.
(c) Inside a bomb shelter.
2. How many matches does Carson light in total?
3. What was the number marked on the tomb of the great mysteries?
4. What date is referred to when discussing the great catastrophe?
5. Carson often woke in the night screaming out what word?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following objects is not on the dresser?
2. The skeletons of how many people are found in the room?
3. Apparently the citizens most obsessed with religion were:
4. How many bottles are placed on top of the TV?
5. What item glinted in the light when the door was opened?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the Sacred Parchment? What is its use?
2. What did German scholar Heinrich von Hooligan discover? What was the alleged purpose of the items(s)?
3. Explain the Sacred Headband. What is the inscription on it?
4. What did Harriet say in reference to the opening of the door at Tomb #26?
5. Why was #9 proportioned in a specific way?
6. The item(s) were eventually classified as being what?
7. What are Carson's names for items #8, 9, & 10?
8. When was there an interest rekindled in North America? Why?
9. Name two pieces of jewelry worn by Harriet. What were their real uses?
10. Who did Carson often talk to during the long days at the site?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)