|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many inscriptions are found written on the columns?
2. Who went on a quest and disappeared 400 years later?
3. What is the more commonly known name for plasticus petrificus?
4. What originally concealed the item and kept it from view?
(b) Old car.
(c) Barbed wire.
5. The motel was laid out in the shape of which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. The shoes are thought to be vessels designed for holding what item(s)?
2. Which of the following was used to ward off evil spirits?
3. By the end of the seventh year, how many volunteers worked at the excavation site?
4. What item of Carson's was temporarily lost?
5. In what year does Carson change?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Harriet say in reference to the opening of the door at Tomb #26?
2. The item(s) were eventually classified as being what?
3. What were the "columns" discussed by scientists? What were they really? Where would they normally be found?
4. Upon seeing this fantastic discovery, Carson had hopes of finding what?
5. Carson referred to these locations in the story but what were they really?
6. How did Carson spend most of his time?
7. How did Howard Carson find the excavation site?
8. Once the discovery of the excavation site was made known word began to spread all over the world. Who came to visit the site?
9. What is the Sacred Seal? How does Carson define its purpose?
10. What are Carson's names for items #8, 9, & 10?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)