|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is responsible for tagging the items in the room?
(d) Van Hooligan.
2. How many matches does Carson light in total?
3. Whose name is called out once the group goes inside?
4. How many hours a day did the group work on its longest shifts?
5. Where were the most significant discoveries made?
(b) Inside a bomb shelter.
(c) Under water.
(d) Other planet.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month did the great catastrophe occur?
2. What adjective best describes Carson's attitude at this moment?
3. How many pairs of shoes are there in the room?
4. It is eventually determined that the stripes on the earth were used for what specific purpose?
5. By the end of the seventh year, how many volunteers worked at the excavation site?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was #9 proportioned in a specific way?
2. What did German scholar Heinrich von Hooligan discover? What was the alleged purpose of the items(s)?
3. The Sacred Seal is one of the most coveted items found in the Motel. Explain what souvenir was created from a replica of the Sacred Seal.
4. How does the text describe the fragments of Plasticus Petrificus? How might it be reproduced?
5. Upon seeing this fantastic discovery, Carson had hopes of finding what?
6. What is the description given to the Sacred Seal? Where was it placed?
7. Explain the Sacred Headband. What is the inscription on it?
8. When did the great catastrophe occur? What caused it?
9. What items were found lining the passageway between the tombs?
10. What were the "columns" discussed by scientists? What were they really? Where would they normally be found?
This section contains 482 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)