|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Carson often woke in the night screaming out what word?
2. In what year does Carson change?
3. What is another name for the tomb's most magnificent altar?
(a) Buffet cart.
(b) Banquet table.
4. Where were the most significant discoveries made?
(a) Under water.
(b) Inside a bomb shelter.
(c) Other planet.
5. Along the passageways, workers found signs/objects bearing what word(s)?
(a) THIS WAY.
(d) FIRE ALARM.
Short Answer Questions
1. Some columns can be as much as _____ feet tall?
2. Which of the following was used to ward off evil spirits?
3. Whose name is called out once the group goes inside?
4. What item of Carson's was temporarily lost?
5. What item was located directly behind the altar?
Short Essay Questions
1. When was there an interest rekindled in North America? Why?
2. Once the discovery of the excavation site was made known word began to spread all over the world. Who came to visit the site?
3. How long was it between the discovery and the beginning of the excavation? Was it successful?
4. What covered the majority of North America?
5. What were the "columns" discussed by scientists? What were they really? Where would they normally be found?
6. Who did Carson often talk to during the long days at the site?
7. How does Carson refer to the faucets? Where are they located?
8. What happened right after the catastrophe?
9. What was Carson's reaction when he realized what he had found?
10. What did German scholar Heinrich von Hooligan discover? What was the alleged purpose of the items(s)?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)