|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Everything in the room faces which of the following?
(a) Indoor pool.
(b) Bay window.
(c) Great altar.
(d) Sacred urn.
2. How old is this character?
3. What is the most important item in the chamber?
(a) Coffee maker.
(d) Ice bucket.
4. In what year were the remnants of the first flying machine discovered?
5. What originally concealed the item and kept it from view?
(b) Barbed wire.
(c) Old car.
Short Answer Questions
1. The ceremonial pool was located next to what feature?
2. What word is used to describe the state of the crew at this point?
3. What object is draped across the chair in the room?
4. What is the item allegedly used for according to the characters?
5. How many bottles are placed on top of the TV?
Short Essay Questions
1. Once the discovery of the excavation site was made known word began to spread all over the world. Who came to visit the site?
2. How did Carson spend most of his time?
3. What happened to Carson as he stood surveying the site?
4. What did Carson do one day while eating his lunch?
5. How long was it between the discovery and the beginning of the excavation? Was it successful?
6. When did the great catastrophe occur? What caused it?
7. Explain Carson's nightmare experienced shortly after the start of the excavation.
8. Where did Carson end up? What was he facing when he landed?
9. What is the Sacred Seal? How does Carson define its purpose?
10. What was the result? How long did it take?
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)