|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month did the great catastrophe occur?
2. What item glinted in the light when the door was opened?
3. What was the number marked on the tomb of the great mysteries?
4. The characters have an acronym for ICE. What does it stand for according to the text?
(a) Inside Cooking Elevator.
(b) Insidious Carcass Entrapment.
(c) Inner Chamber Escalator.
(d) Internal Component Enclosure.
5. This character was also highly interested in studying what animal?
Short Answer Questions
1. What item of Carson's was temporarily lost?
2. Which of the following objects is not on the dresser?
3. Carson often woke in the night screaming out what word?
4. What item hardened into rock?
5. What date is referred to when discussing the great catastrophe?
Short Essay Questions
1. Upon seeing this fantastic discovery, Carson had hopes of finding what?
2. What did Harriet say in reference to the opening of the door at Tomb #26?
3. How did Howard Carson find the excavation site?
4. Name two pieces of jewelry worn by Harriet. What were their real uses?
5. Explain Carson's nightmare experienced shortly after the start of the excavation.
6. How does Carson refer to the faucets? Where are they located?
7. Explain the Sacred Headband. What is the inscription on it?
8. What covered the majority of North America?
9. What is the Sacred Parchment? What is its use?
10. What were the "columns" discussed by scientists? What were they really? Where would they normally be found?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)