|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item hardened into rock?
(a) Fossil remains.
(b) Pollutantus literati.
(c) Terra firma.
2. What phrase is used to describe this character's life up to this point?
(a) Joyful stupidity.
(b) Unprecedented mediocrity.
(c) Ignorantly wise.
(d) Foolishly brave.
3. Who most likely created this thing?
(a) Tomb robbers.
4. Carson often woke in the night screaming out what word?
5. Carson realizes that he is directly in front of what type of structure?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were the most significant discoveries made after the great catastrophe?
2. What originally concealed the item and kept it from view?
3. What was the man searching for when he disappeared?
4. What adjective best describes Carson's attitude at this moment?
5. The ceremonial pool was located next to what feature?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain Carson's nightmare experienced shortly after the start of the excavation.
2. Name two pieces of jewelry worn by Harriet. What were their real uses?
3. When did the excavation begin? How long did it last? Who helped?
4. What is the Sacred Seal? How does Carson define its purpose?
5. Explain the Sacred Headband. What is the inscription on it?
6. How does Carson refer to the faucets? Where are they located?
7. What happened right after the catastrophe?
8. When did the great catastrophe occur? What caused it?
9. What did German scholar Heinrich von Hooligan discover? What was the alleged purpose of the items(s)?
10. When was there an interest rekindled in North America? Why?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)