|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What phrase is used to describe this character's life up to this point?
(a) Joyful stupidity.
(b) Unprecedented mediocrity.
(c) Ignorantly wise.
(d) Foolishly brave.
2. How many hours a day did the group work on its longest shifts?
3. The continent was covered by what color stripes?
(a) Red and black.
(b) Black and white.
(c) Black and gray.
(d) Gray and white.
4. What were referred to as the plasticus ear ornaments?
(a) Shower curtain rings.
(c) Bottle caps.
5. What item was located directly behind the altar?
(a) Glass wall.
(c) Slotted boxes.
Short Answer Questions
1. The inscriptions on the columns were inspired by which of the following?
2. How old is this character?
3. What item of Carson's was temporarily lost?
4. What is another name used for the bathroom faucets?
5. The characters have an acronym for ICE. What does it stand for according to the text?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Carson's names for items #8, 9, & 10?
2. Why was #9 proportioned in a specific way?
3. The Sacred Seal is one of the most coveted items found in the Motel. Explain what souvenir was created from a replica of the Sacred Seal.
4. How is Howard Carson's life described before the discovery of the Motel of the Mysteries?
5. What is the description used for the paperweight in the Souvenirs and Quality Reproductions section?
6. Upon seeing this fantastic discovery, Carson had hopes of finding what?
7. Describe the Sacred Points Bookends. What are the bookends made out of and what uses might they have?
8. Explain the Sacred Headband. What is the inscription on it?
9. Who traveled along with the treasures? What was the purpose of traveling this way?
10. What happened to Carson as he stood surveying the site?
This section contains 542 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)