|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What common object is referred to as the ceremonial platform?
2. How long does Carson spend on the excavation?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 9 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 7 years.
3. What originally concealed the item and kept it from view?
(a) Barbed wire.
(d) Old car.
4. Where were the most significant discoveries made after the great catastrophe?
(c) North America.
5. What item hardened into rock?
(a) Pollutantus literati.
(c) Fossil remains.
(d) Terra firma.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is responsible for tagging the items in the room?
2. The continent was covered by what color stripes?
3. Apparently the citizens most obsessed with religion were:
4. What is the most impressive example of architecture attributed to the extinct people?
5. What were referred to as the plasticus ear ornaments?
Short Essay Questions
1. When did the great catastrophe occur? What caused it?
2. What was the result? How long did it take?
3. What did Harriet say in reference to the opening of the door at Tomb #26?
4. How is Howard Carson's life described before the discovery of the Motel of the Mysteries?
5. Who did Carson often talk to during the long days at the site?
6. Name two pieces of jewelry worn by Harriet. What were their real uses?
7. What was Carson's reaction when he realized what he had found?
8. Once the discovery of the excavation site was made known word began to spread all over the world. Who came to visit the site?
9. What happened right after the catastrophe?
10. How did Howard Carson find the excavation site?
This section contains 469 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)