|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Apparently the citizens most obsessed with religion were:
2. Carson often woke in the night screaming out what word?
3. What adjective best describes Carson's attitude at this moment?
4. What was one of the most significant monuments discovered by scientists?
(a) Garden of Eden.
(b) Statue of Liberty.
(c) Triumphal Arch.
(d) Eiffel Tower.
5. Which of the following was used to ward off evil spirits?
(a) Cell phone.
(b) Sacred eye.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item of Carson's was temporarily lost?
2. Who is responsible for tagging the items in the room?
3. Along the passageways, workers found signs/objects bearing what word(s)?
4. Where were the most significant discoveries made after the great catastrophe?
5. This character was also highly interested in studying what animal?
Short Essay Questions
1. Once the discovery of the excavation site was made known word began to spread all over the world. Who came to visit the site?
2. What happened right after the catastrophe?
3. What is the Sacred Parchment? What is its use?
4. How is Howard Carson's life described before the discovery of the Motel of the Mysteries?
5. Upon seeing this fantastic discovery, Carson had hopes of finding what?
6. When did the great catastrophe occur? What caused it?
7. What did Harriet say in reference to the opening of the door at Tomb #26?
8. Explain Carson's nightmare experienced shortly after the start of the excavation.
9. When was there an interest rekindled in North America? Why?
10. What did Carson do one day while eating his lunch?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)