|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ICE is referred to as being what kind of jar?
2. What is the word used to describe people who traveled to see the motel?
3. What is used to recreate the reproduction?
4. Which of the following is not referred to as a musical instrument?
(c) Tub stopper.
5. The ceiling was said to have been covered in what kind of tile?
(b) Space age,
6. What was wrong with the museum's director?
(a) Extremely forgetful.
(c) Really old.
(d) Always got lost.
7. In what year was Tomb #26 closed for good?
8. What was each visitor given as an aid to viewing the exhibit?
(a) Audio guide.
(b) Ceremonial headbands.
(c) Tour map.
(d) Roller skates.
9. What item is created from the hotel ceiling tiles?
(a) Book covers.
(b) Dinner plates.
(c) Dinner trays.
10. Which is not among the revered animal sculptures?
11. The Bell system was located next to a statue dedicated to what deity?
12. How many items are in the set?
13. The objects paid homage to ____________.
(b) Great religious figures.
14. What adjective is used to describe the type of music played at the ceremony?
(c) Dixie Land.
15. What items of Carson's were put outside to dry?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of the items are in one set?
2. What is the name of the God of craftsmanship?
3. What item in the room represents the essence of religious communication?
4. The idea of creating what item was objectionable to Harriet?
5. What is used to match up the mosaic tiles?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)