|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What amenity was also advertised on the sign?
(a) Room service.
2. What item is created from the hotel ceiling tiles?
(a) Book covers.
(b) Dinner trays.
(d) Dinner plates.
3. What signals the end of the show?
(a) Curator leaves.
(b) Lighting of the sign.
(d) Sacred chant.
4. What was the name of the motel?
(a) Ra ra ra.
(b) Holy Days Inn.
(c) Com for Tin.
(d) Toot 'n' C'mon.
5. Which of the following is not included in the picture of the Sacred belt?
(a) Sacred seal.
(b) Leather strap.
(c) Door knob.
(d) Tub stopper.
6. Who is pictured in the illustration on page 87?
7. What is the title of the person who operates a museum?
(a) Major domo.
(b) Maitre D.
8. The pendant found in the sarcophagus was made out of what kind of material, now petrified?
9. How many points were used to create a scale model of the fragment?
10. The ceiling was said to have been covered in what kind of tile?
(d) Space age,
11. The item is also available in what standard of gold?
(a) 24 karat.
(b) 22 karat.
(c) 14 karat.
(d) 18 karat.
12. What material was used to make the object?
13. What item is given to each member of the crowd as part of the ceremony?
(b) Bar of motel soap.
(d) Hand towel.
14. The inscriptions on the small relief were thought to represent which of the following?
(a) Date of birth.
(b) Political affiliations.
(c) Home address.
(d) Religious preferences.
15. What is the name of the God of craftsmanship?
(d) Black and Decker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What else was supposedly referenced on the small relief?
2. What is the title of the person who performed the ritual chant at the Sacred Urn?
3. The necropolis officials were responsible for which of the following items?
4. What is it called when someone makes a copy of an existing treasure?
5. The objects paid homage to ____________.
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)