|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the material used to make the new item?
2. How many sudden deaths were reported right after the tomb was opened to the public?
3. What was each visitor given as an aid to viewing the exhibit?
(a) Audio guide.
(b) Tour map.
(c) Ceremonial headbands.
(d) Roller skates.
4. What pattern was impressed upon the object?
5. Which of the following is not mentioned as a language used in a dedicated ceremony?
6. What group of people was most welcome at the motel, according to the sign?
7. What is the word used to describe people who traveled to see the motel?
8. What kind of perforations marked the tile?
9. The idea of creating what item was objectionable to Harriet?
(c) New excavation group.
(d) Replica of motel.
10. One of the objects examined by Howard resembled what other famous artifact?
(a) Statue of Liberty.
(b) Hollywood sign.
(c) Eiffel Tower.
(d) Rosetta Stone.
11. What is the name of the God of craftsmanship?
(a) Black and Decker.
12. What is used to match up the mosaic tiles?
(c) Broken edges.
(d) Nail holes.
13. The item is also available in what standard of gold?
(a) 14 karat.
(b) 24 karat.
(c) 22 karat.
(d) 18 karat.
14. The objects paid homage to ____________.
(a) Great religious figures.
15. What item is given to each member of the crowd as part of the ceremony?
(b) Hand towel.
(d) Bar of motel soap.
Short Answer Questions
1. What material was used to make the object?
2. What organization was responsible for closing down the site?
3. Because the containers were empty they are considered to be which of the following?
4. The holiest of all relics was located in what room?
5. What was the name of the ceremony?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)