|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Wall Fragment was located in which section of the motel?
(a) Banquet hall.
(b) Parking lot.
(d) Dining room.
2. The idea of creating what item was objectionable to Harriet?
(a) New excavation group.
(b) Replica of motel.
3. Which of the following is not referred to as a musical instrument?
(c) Tub stopper.
4. What material was used to create the objects?
5. On what kind of material is the item mounted?
6. What item did the outside team work hard to excavate?
(c) Street light.
(d) Great sign.
7. What was located below this item of worship?
8. What items of Carson's were put outside to dry?
9. Where are the treasures being taken by Harriet and Carson?
(b) Archeology headquarters.
(c) Political center.
10. What signals the end of the show?
(a) Lighting of the sign.
(c) Sacred chant.
(d) Curator leaves.
11. What word is used to describe the opening event at the exhibit?
12. What is one of the proudest items in the museum shop?
(a) Silver pendant.
(b) Coffee service.
(c) Sacred collar.
(d) Miniature Great Altars.
13. In what configuration were the white lines outside the tomb?
14. Scientists refer to the pattern as which of the following?
15. How many sudden deaths were reported right after the tomb was opened to the public?
Short Answer Questions
1. What material is preserved in Plasticus Petrificus?
2. Who is pictured in the illustration on page 87?
3. What material was used to make the object?
4. What adjective is used to describe the feeling in the crowd?
5. The scientists decided that it took what kind of skill to create such a piece?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)