|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was written on the pendant?
(a) Do Not Eat.
(b) Replace when finished.
(c) 1 1/2.
(d) 3 7/8.
2. Which of the following is not mentioned as a language used in a dedicated ceremony?
3. What is the word used to describe people who traveled to see the motel?
4. How many similar complexes are in the area?
5. What is one of the proudest items in the museum shop?
(a) Sacred collar.
(b) Silver pendant.
(c) Miniature Great Altars.
(d) Coffee service.
6. Which of the following is not included in the picture of the Sacred belt?
(a) Tub stopper.
(b) Sacred seal.
(c) Leather strap.
(d) Door knob.
7. How many items are in the set?
8. The item seemed especially designed to communicate with which two gods?
(a) MovieA and MovieB.
(c) Channels 1-10.
9. A plunger is thought to belong to which musical family?
10. The object came in a box made out of which material?
11. What object is referred to as the Bell System?
(b) TV timer.
(c) Alarm clock.
12. What was also found in this area?
(a) Dead plants.
(d) Parking meters.
13. What is the only male name on the fragment?
14. What was the name of the ceremony?
(a) Lumen Ciel.
(b) Au Revoir Livre.
(c) Apres Matin.
(d) Son et Lumiere.
15. On what kind of material is the item mounted?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it called when someone makes a copy of an existing treasure?
2. What material is preserved in Plasticus Petrificus?
3. What kind of perforations marked the tile?
4. The necropolis officials were responsible for which of the following items?
5. Which is not among the revered animal sculptures?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)