|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A plunger is thought to belong to which musical family?
2. The purpose of the great sign is to prevent which of the following?
(a) Arrival of tourists.
(b) Incorrect burial.
(d) Culture confusion.
3. What is the title of the person who operates a museum?
(b) Maitre D.
(c) Major domo.
4. Which of the following is not mentioned as a language used in a dedicated ceremony?
5. The shape of the pendant is thought to be which of the following?
6. How many of the items are in one set?
7. What group of people was most welcome at the motel, according to the sign?
8. In what year was Tomb #26 closed for good?
9. What kind of kit was found and is now offered as a souvenir?
(c) First aid.
10. If the jars had been real, what might have been found inside?
11. What items of Carson's were put outside to dry?
12. What was written on the pendant?
(a) Replace when finished.
(b) 3 7/8.
(c) 1 1/2.
(d) Do Not Eat.
13. Scientists refer to the pattern as which of the following?
14. What organization was responsible for closing down the site?
(a) Museum of Yankology.
(b) Tomb Raiders International.
(c) National Geographic.
(d) Department of Yank Antiquities.
15. What is it called when someone makes a copy of an existing treasure?
Short Answer Questions
1. The item seemed especially designed to communicate with which two gods?
2. The items are shaped to resemble which of the treasures?
3. What is one of the proudest items in the museum shop?
4. Who is pictured in the illustration on page 87?
5. What item is created from the hotel ceiling tiles?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)