|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The item seemed especially designed to communicate with which two gods?
(b) Channels 1-10.
(d) MovieA and MovieB.
2. What adjective is used to describe the feeling in the crowd?
3. What word is used to describe the opening event at the exhibit?
4. Who is pictured in the illustration on page 87?
5. What was written on the object?
(b) Do Not Disturb.
6. What was the name of the ceremony?
(a) Lumen Ciel.
(b) Son et Lumiere.
(c) Apres Matin.
(d) Au Revoir Livre.
7. What was the name of the motel?
(a) Ra ra ra.
(b) Toot 'n' C'mon.
(c) Com for Tin.
(d) Holy Days Inn.
8. What was each visitor given as an aid to viewing the exhibit?
(a) Tour map.
(b) Audio guide.
(c) Ceremonial headbands.
(d) Roller skates.
9. In what language was the Sunday matinee held?
10. Because the containers were empty they are considered to be which of the following?
(c) Floor models.
11. What was written on the pendant?
(a) Do Not Eat.
(b) 1 1/2.
(c) Replace when finished.
(d) 3 7/8.
12. What is one of the proudest items in the museum shop?
(a) Sacred collar.
(b) Silver pendant.
(c) Miniature Great Altars.
(d) Coffee service.
13. What is it called when someone makes a copy of an existing treasure?
14. What pattern was impressed upon the object?
15. The items are shaped to resemble which of the treasures?
(b) Candy dishes.
(c) ICE jars.
Short Answer Questions
1. The objects paid homage to ____________.
2. What is the word used to describe people who traveled to see the motel?
3. Which of the items is first to appear on the list of souvenirs?
4. What amenity was also advertised on the sign?
5. Which of the following is not referred to as a musical instrument?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)