|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of the objects examined by Howard resembled what other famous artifact?
(a) Statue of Liberty.
(b) Rosetta Stone.
(c) Eiffel Tower.
(d) Hollywood sign.
2. What item is created from the hotel ceiling tiles?
(a) Dinner plates.
(c) Book covers.
(d) Dinner trays.
3. What is one of the proudest items in the museum shop?
(a) Coffee service.
(b) Silver pendant.
(c) Sacred collar.
(d) Miniature Great Altars.
4. Where are the treasures being taken by Harriet and Carson?
(a) Political center.
(b) Archeology headquarters.
5. How many similar complexes are in the area?
6. What is the title of the person who operates a museum?
(b) Maitre D.
(c) Major domo.
7. What material is preserved in Plasticus Petrificus?
8. Which of the following is not mentioned as a language used in a dedicated ceremony?
9. What is the main material used to make the item?
10. In what year was Tomb #26 closed for good?
11. What object is referred to as the Bell System?
(a) Alarm clock.
(b) TV timer.
12. The items are shaped to resemble which of the treasures?
(b) Candy dishes.
(c) ICE jars.
13. The holiest of all relics was located in what room?
(b) Outer chamber.
(c) Inner chamber.
14. What material was used to create the objects?
15. What item did the outside team work hard to excavate?
(a) Street light.
(c) Great sign.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following items is not sitting atop the bar?
2. What is the only male name on the fragment?
3. Because the containers were empty they are considered to be which of the following?
4. What kind of kit was found and is now offered as a souvenir?
5. Who is pictured in the illustration on page 87?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)