|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the proudest items in the museum shop?
(a) Sacred collar.
(b) Coffee service.
(c) Miniature Great Altars.
(d) Silver pendant.
2. What was the name of the museum?
(a) Museum of Ancient Artifacts.
(b) Museum of Yankology.
(c) Museum of Modern Art.
(d) Museum of Natural History.
3. What item in the room represents the essence of religious communication?
(c) Outdoor sign.
4. Which of the following is not mentioned as a language used in a dedicated ceremony?
5. How many points were used to create a scale model of the fragment?
6. Which of the items is first to appear on the list of souvenirs?
7. In what year was Tomb #26 closed for good?
8. The inscriptions on the small relief were thought to represent which of the following?
(a) Religious preferences.
(b) Date of birth.
(c) Political affiliations.
(d) Home address.
9. What is the name of the God of craftsmanship?
(a) Black and Decker.
10. What item is created from the hotel ceiling tiles?
(a) Dinner plates.
(c) Book covers.
(d) Dinner trays.
11. The items are shaped to resemble which of the treasures?
(b) Candy dishes.
(c) ICE jars.
12. What was located below this item of worship?
13. The ICE is referred to as being what kind of jar?
14. What was written on the pendant?
(a) 3 7/8.
(b) Do Not Eat.
(c) 1 1/2.
(d) Replace when finished.
15. What material was used to create the objects?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of perforations marked the tile?
2. What kind of kit was found and is now offered as a souvenir?
3. Which of the following is not included in the picture of the Sacred belt?
4. What is the title of the person who performed the ritual chant at the Sacred Urn?
5. What adjective is used to describe the feeling in the crowd?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)