|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of clothing is the person wearing?
(a) Suit jacket.
(d) Lab coat.
2. A plunger is thought to belong to which musical family?
3. The bookends are said to be decorated with which of the following?
(a) Family name.
(b) God of horses.
(c) Religious inscriptions.
(d) Sacred points.
4. The shape of the pendant is thought to be which of the following?
5. Which of the following names does not appear on the fragment?
6. Which of the following is not mentioned as a language used in a dedicated ceremony?
7. What do the scientists refer to as a "Small Relief?"
(a) Credit card.
(b) Room key.
(d) Driver's license.
8. What is used to recreate the reproduction?
9. What pattern was impressed upon the object?
10. What adjective is used to describe the feeling in the crowd?
11. Where would these tiles normally be placed according to the scientists?
(d) Burial sites.
12. The Wall Fragment was located in which section of the motel?
(a) Parking lot.
(b) Dining room.
(c) Banquet hall.
13. The item is also available in what standard of gold?
(a) 24 karat.
(b) 18 karat.
(c) 14 karat.
(d) 22 karat.
14. What was located below this item of worship?
15. The inscriptions on the small relief were thought to represent which of the following?
(a) Political affiliations.
(b) Religious preferences.
(c) Home address.
(d) Date of birth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What else was supposedly referenced on the small relief?
2. What type of wood was used to manufacture the bookends?
3. How many items are in the set?
4. The ICE is referred to as being what kind of jar?
5. What items of Carson's were put outside to dry?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)