|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is the pattern featured on the wallpaper?
2. What adjective is used to describe the type of music played at the ceremony?
a) Dixie Land.
3. The inscriptions on the small relief were thought to represent which of the following?
a) Date of birth.
b) Political affiliations.
c) Home address.
d) Religious preferences.
4. How old is this character?
5. What was the number of the marathon entered by Carson?
6. A series of important writings is attributed to whom?
This section contains 396 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)