|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What adjective is used to describe the feeling in the crowd?
2. What is one of the proudest items in the museum shop?
(a) Silver pendant.
(b) Coffee service.
(c) Sacred collar.
(d) Miniature Great Altars.
3. What items of Carson's were put outside to dry?
4. If the jars had been real, what might have been found inside?
5. Which of the items is first to appear on the list of souvenirs?
6. The ceiling was said to have been covered in what kind of tile?
(b) Space age,
7. The bookends are said to be decorated with which of the following?
(a) Family name.
(b) God of horses.
(c) Religious inscriptions.
(d) Sacred points.
8. The mosaic tile game refers to an ancient game of _____.
9. The purpose of the great sign is to prevent which of the following?
(a) Incorrect burial.
(b) Arrival of tourists.
(d) Culture confusion.
10. A plunger is thought to belong to which musical family?
11. The inscriptions on the small relief were thought to represent which of the following?
(a) Religious preferences.
(b) Political affiliations.
(c) Date of birth.
(d) Home address.
12. The holiest of all relics was located in what room?
(a) Outer chamber.
(b) Inner chamber.
13. The ICE is referred to as being what kind of jar?
14. What item in the room represents the essence of religious communication?
(a) Outdoor sign.
15. What type of wood was used to manufacture the bookends?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only male name on the fragment?
2. What was wrong with the museum's director?
3. The item seemed especially designed to communicate with which two gods?
4. How many years did the evening show go on?
5. What group of people was most welcome at the motel, according to the sign?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)