|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ceiling was said to have been covered in what kind of tile?
(b) Space age,
2. Scientists were particularly fascinated with which of the following?
(a) Ceremonial burial cap.
(b) Pollutantus Literati.
(c) Sacred collar.
(d) Great Altar.
3. What signals the end of the show?
(a) Curator leaves.
(b) Sacred chant.
(d) Lighting of the sign.
4. What pattern was impressed upon the object?
5. What was wrong with the museum's director?
(b) Extremely forgetful.
(c) Always got lost.
(d) Really old.
6. What is the material used to make the new item?
7. What is used to match up the mosaic tiles?
(b) Nail holes.
(d) Broken edges.
8. What was written on the object?
(d) Do Not Disturb.
9. The item is also available in what standard of gold?
(a) 22 karat.
(b) 18 karat.
(c) 24 karat.
(d) 14 karat.
10. What was the name of the motel?
(a) Holy Days Inn.
(b) Toot 'n' C'mon.
(c) Ra ra ra.
(d) Com for Tin.
11. The scientists decided that it took what kind of skill to create such a piece?
12. Where are the treasures being taken by Harriet and Carson?
(b) Political center.
(d) Archeology headquarters.
13. Because the containers were empty they are considered to be which of the following?
(d) Floor models.
14. What is one of the proudest items in the museum shop?
(a) Sacred collar.
(b) Miniature Great Altars.
(c) Coffee service.
(d) Silver pendant.
15. What is the only male name on the fragment?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the ceremony?
2. What is the title of the person who operates a museum?
3. One of the objects examined by Howard resembled what other famous artifact?
4. What group of people was most welcome at the motel, according to the sign?
5. What is the word used to describe people who traveled to see the motel?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)