|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what configuration were the white lines outside the tomb?
2. The researchers were fascinated by what feature on the Bell system?
3. Which of the following is not included in the picture of the Sacred belt?
(a) Leather strap.
(b) Tub stopper.
(c) Door knob.
(d) Sacred seal.
4. One of the objects examined by Howard resembled what other famous artifact?
(a) Hollywood sign.
(b) Eiffel Tower.
(c) Rosetta Stone.
(d) Statue of Liberty.
5. What adjective is used to describe the type of music played at the ceremony?
(d) Dixie Land.
6. What material was used to make the object?
7. What kind of perforations marked the tile?
8. In what year was Tomb #26 closed for good?
9. What organization was responsible for closing down the site?
(a) National Geographic.
(b) Tomb Raiders International.
(c) Department of Yank Antiquities.
(d) Museum of Yankology.
10. What is used to recreate the reproduction?
11. What was wrong with the museum's director?
(a) Extremely forgetful.
(c) Really old.
(d) Always got lost.
12. What was the name of the motel?
(a) Holy Days Inn.
(b) Toot 'n' C'mon.
(c) Ra ra ra.
(d) Com for Tin.
13. Carson was particularly fascinated by the letters engraved on one of the instruments. What were the letters?
14. What group of people was most welcome at the motel, according to the sign?
15. Who is pictured in the illustration on page 87?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following items is not sitting atop the bar?
2. What is the main material used to make the item?
3. What is the material used to make the new item?
4. What item is given to each member of the crowd as part of the ceremony?
5. What adjective is used to describe the feeling in the crowd?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)