|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The shape of the pendant is thought to be which of the following?
2. What amenity was also advertised on the sign?
(c) Room service.
3. What was wrong with the museum's director?
(a) Extremely forgetful.
(b) Really old.
(d) Always got lost.
4. Which of the following is not referred to as a musical instrument?
(c) Tub stopper.
5. The item is also available in what standard of gold?
(a) 24 karat.
(b) 22 karat.
(c) 14 karat.
(d) 18 karat.
6. What is the only male name on the fragment?
7. The pendant found in the sarcophagus was made out of what kind of material, now petrified?
8. The objects paid homage to ____________.
(a) Great religious figures.
9. Carson was particularly fascinated by the letters engraved on one of the instruments. What were the letters?
10. The scientists decided that it took what kind of skill to create such a piece?
11. What object is referred to as the Bell System?
(a) TV timer.
(b) Alarm clock.
12. Which of the following names does not appear on the fragment?
13. What is it called when someone makes a copy of an existing treasure?
14. What was the name of the motel?
(a) Ra ra ra.
(b) Com for Tin.
(c) Holy Days Inn.
(d) Toot 'n' C'mon.
15. What is the name of the God of craftsmanship?
(b) Black and Decker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Because the containers were empty they are considered to be which of the following?
2. The mosaic tile game refers to an ancient game of _____.
3. Where would these tiles normally be placed according to the scientists?
4. What was the name of the museum?
5. What item is given to each member of the crowd as part of the ceremony?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)