|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Bell system was located next to a statue dedicated to what deity?
2. The items are shaped to resemble which of the treasures?
(c) Candy dishes.
(d) ICE jars.
3. What kind of kit was found and is now offered as a souvenir?
(a) First aid.
4. What is the title of the person who operates a museum?
(b) Maitre D.
(d) Major domo.
5. Scientists were particularly fascinated with which of the following?
(a) Ceremonial burial cap.
(b) Great Altar.
(c) Pollutantus Literati.
(d) Sacred collar.
6. What is the main material used to make the item?
7. What items of Carson's were put outside to dry?
8. The idea of creating what item was objectionable to Harriet?
(a) Replica of motel.
(b) New excavation group.
9. What pattern was impressed upon the object?
10. On what kind of material is the item mounted?
11. How many sudden deaths were reported right after the tomb was opened to the public?
12. What word is used to describe the opening event at the exhibit?
13. What is the material used to make the new item?
14. What material is preserved in Plasticus Petrificus?
15. The ICE is referred to as being what kind of jar?
Short Answer Questions
1. The necropolis officials were responsible for which of the following items?
2. How many points were used to create a scale model of the fragment?
3. A plunger is thought to belong to which musical family?
4. What is the only male name on the fragment?
5. What item in the room represents the essence of religious communication?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)