|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was written on the pendant?
(a) Replace when finished.
(b) 1 1/2.
(c) Do Not Eat.
(d) 3 7/8.
2. Scientists refer to the pattern as which of the following?
3. What material was used to make the object?
4. What was the name of the ceremony?
(a) Lumen Ciel.
(b) Apres Matin.
(c) Son et Lumiere.
(d) Au Revoir Livre.
5. Where would these tiles normally be placed according to the scientists?
(c) Burial sites.
6. In what year was Tomb #26 closed for good?
7. The item seemed especially designed to communicate with which two gods?
(a) MovieA and MovieB.
(b) Channels 1-10.
8. A plunger is thought to belong to which musical family?
9. What is the title of the person who performed the ritual chant at the Sacred Urn?
(c) Head archeologist.
10. The researchers were fascinated by what feature on the Bell system?
11. What kind of kit was found and is now offered as a souvenir?
(a) First aid.
12. What items of Carson's were put outside to dry?
13. What else was supposedly referenced on the small relief?
(b) Burial preference.
(c) The date of death.
(d) Room number.
14. Which of the following is not included in the picture of the Sacred belt?
(a) Sacred seal.
(b) Tub stopper.
(c) Door knob.
(d) Leather strap.
15. Where are the treasures being taken by Harriet and Carson?
(a) Archeology headquarters.
(d) Political center.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the God of craftsmanship?
2. What item in the room represents the essence of religious communication?
3. Which of the following names does not appear on the fragment?
4. What item is given to each member of the crowd as part of the ceremony?
5. What item is created from the hotel ceiling tiles?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)