|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The purpose of the great sign is to prevent which of the following?
(a) Arrival of tourists.
(b) Incorrect burial.
(c) Culture confusion.
2. Which of the following is not referred to as a musical instrument?
(b) Tub stopper.
3. What adjective is used to describe the type of music played at the ceremony?
(c) Dixie Land.
4. What was also found in this area?
(a) Parking meters.
(b) Dead plants.
5. What object is referred to as the Bell System?
(b) Alarm clock.
(d) TV timer.
6. What type of clothing is the person wearing?
(a) Suit jacket.
(b) Lab coat.
7. The scientists decided that it took what kind of skill to create such a piece?
8. Which of the following items is not sitting atop the bar?
9. The idea of creating what item was objectionable to Harriet?
(b) Replica of motel.
(d) New excavation group.
10. What else was supposedly referenced on the small relief?
(a) The date of death.
(b) Room number.
(d) Burial preference.
11. What pattern was impressed upon the object?
12. In what configuration were the white lines outside the tomb?
13. What items of Carson's were put outside to dry?
14. What was the name of the museum?
(a) Museum of Modern Art.
(b) Museum of Ancient Artifacts.
(c) Museum of Natural History.
(d) Museum of Yankology.
15. What item is given to each member of the crowd as part of the ceremony?
(a) Bar of motel soap.
(d) Hand towel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is pictured in the illustration on page 87?
2. What material is preserved in Plasticus Petrificus?
3. How many items are in the set?
4. Which is not among the revered animal sculptures?
5. What organization was responsible for closing down the site?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)