|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What organization was responsible for closing down the site?
(a) Tomb Raiders International.
(b) Museum of Yankology.
(c) National Geographic.
(d) Department of Yank Antiquities.
2. What material was used to create the objects?
3. Which of the following names does not appear on the fragment?
4. What was the name of the motel?
(a) Ra ra ra.
(b) Com for Tin.
(c) Toot 'n' C'mon.
(d) Holy Days Inn.
5. What items of Carson's were put outside to dry?
6. In what configuration were the white lines outside the tomb?
7. Because the containers were empty they are considered to be which of the following?
(b) Floor models.
8. What item is created from the hotel ceiling tiles?
(a) Book covers.
(b) Dinner trays.
(d) Dinner plates.
9. Which of the following items is not sitting atop the bar?
10. What is it called when someone makes a copy of an existing treasure?
11. What do the scientists refer to as a "Small Relief?"
(a) Room key.
(b) Driver's license.
(d) Credit card.
12. Which of the following is not referred to as a musical instrument?
(b) Tub stopper.
13. Which of the following is not included in the picture of the Sacred belt?
(a) Door knob.
(b) Sacred seal.
(c) Tub stopper.
(d) Leather strap.
14. What kind of perforations marked the tile?
15. What is the title of the person who performed the ritual chant at the Sacred Urn?
(a) Head archeologist.
Short Answer Questions
1. The purpose of the great sign is to prevent which of the following?
2. What kind of kit was found and is now offered as a souvenir?
3. How many years did the evening show go on?
4. How many similar complexes are in the area?
5. What was the name of the museum?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)