|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years did the evening show go on?
(a) 23 years.
(b) 19 years.
(c) 32 years.
(d) 7 years.
2. What was written on the pendant?
(a) Do Not Eat.
(b) 1 1/2.
(c) 3 7/8.
(d) Replace when finished.
3. The object came in a box made out of which material?
4. What was also found in this area?
(c) Dead plants.
(d) Parking meters.
5. What object is referred to as the Bell System?
(a) Alarm clock.
(d) TV timer.
6. What was located below this item of worship?
7. The mosaic tile game refers to an ancient game of _____.
8. What material was used to create the objects?
9. What pattern was impressed upon the object?
10. What type of wood was used to manufacture the bookends?
11. What word is used to describe the opening event at the exhibit?
12. What material was used to make the object?
13. In what configuration were the white lines outside the tomb?
14. The purpose of the great sign is to prevent which of the following?
(b) Culture confusion.
(c) Incorrect burial.
(d) Arrival of tourists.
15. Scientists refer to the pattern as which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. What amenity was also advertised on the sign?
2. Which of the following is not referred to as a musical instrument?
3. What was the name of the museum?
4. How many similar complexes are in the area?
5. The scientists decided that it took what kind of skill to create such a piece?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)