|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the museum?
(a) Museum of Ancient Artifacts.
(b) Museum of Natural History.
(c) Museum of Yankology.
(d) Museum of Modern Art.
2. What was each visitor given as an aid to viewing the exhibit?
(a) Audio guide.
(b) Ceremonial headbands.
(c) Roller skates.
(d) Tour map.
3. What do the scientists refer to as a "Small Relief?"
(a) Credit card.
(b) Room key.
(c) Driver's license.
4. What signals the end of the show?
(a) Sacred chant.
(b) Lighting of the sign.
(c) Curator leaves.
5. What is the word used to describe people who traveled to see the motel?
6. The objects paid homage to ____________.
(a) Great religious figures.
7. The shape of the pendant is thought to be which of the following?
8. What is the name of the God of craftsmanship?
(c) Black and Decker.
9. What word is used to describe the opening event at the exhibit?
10. The necropolis officials were responsible for which of the following items?
(a) Sacred urn.
(b) Sacred seal.
(c) Open communcator.
11. Which of the following names does not appear on the fragment?
12. Which of the following items is not sitting atop the bar?
13. One of the objects examined by Howard resembled what other famous artifact?
(a) Rosetta Stone.
(b) Eiffel Tower.
(c) Statue of Liberty.
(d) Hollywood sign.
14. How many similar complexes are in the area?
15. Where would these tiles normally be placed according to the scientists?
(d) Burial sites.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was located below this item of worship?
2. What kind of kit was found and is now offered as a souvenir?
3. What is the title of the person who performed the ritual chant at the Sacred Urn?
4. If the jars had been real, what might have been found inside?
5. What kind of perforations marked the tile?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)