|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was wrong with the museum's director?
(a) Always got lost.
(b) Extremely forgetful.
(c) Really old.
2. In what configuration were the white lines outside the tomb?
3. Who is pictured in the illustration on page 87?
4. What item is created from the hotel ceiling tiles?
(a) Dinner plates.
(c) Book covers.
(d) Dinner trays.
5. What item is given to each member of the crowd as part of the ceremony?
(a) Hand towel.
(d) Bar of motel soap.
6. The shape of the pendant is thought to be which of the following?
7. What signals the end of the show?
(a) Sacred chant.
(b) Curator leaves.
(c) Lighting of the sign.
8. What item did the outside team work hard to excavate?
(a) Great sign.
(b) Street light.
9. What items of Carson's were put outside to dry?
10. How many items are in the set?
11. What was the name of the ceremony?
(a) Son et Lumiere.
(b) Au Revoir Livre.
(c) Apres Matin.
(d) Lumen Ciel.
12. What was the name of the museum?
(a) Museum of Ancient Artifacts.
(b) Museum of Modern Art.
(c) Museum of Yankology.
(d) Museum of Natural History.
13. What adjective is used to describe the feeling in the crowd?
14. What material is preserved in Plasticus Petrificus?
15. What kind of kit was found and is now offered as a souvenir?
(a) First aid.
Short Answer Questions
1. The scientists decided that it took what kind of skill to create such a piece?
2. What word is used to describe the opening event at the exhibit?
3. The researchers were fascinated by what feature on the Bell system?
4. What is the material used to make the new item?
5. The holiest of all relics was located in what room?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)