|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what language was the Sunday matinee held?
2. Scientists were particularly fascinated with which of the following?
(a) Sacred collar.
(b) Pollutantus Literati.
(c) Great Altar.
(d) Ceremonial burial cap.
3. Which of the following names does not appear on the fragment?
4. What was written on the pendant?
(a) 3 7/8.
(b) 1 1/2.
(c) Replace when finished.
(d) Do Not Eat.
5. The pendant found in the sarcophagus was made out of what kind of material, now petrified?
6. The researchers were fascinated by what feature on the Bell system?
7. The ceiling was said to have been covered in what kind of tile?
(c) Space age,
8. What is the title of the person who operates a museum?
(a) Major domo.
(d) Maitre D.
9. Who is pictured in the illustration on page 87?
10. What item did the outside team work hard to excavate?
(a) Street light.
(b) Great sign.
11. What material was used to create the objects?
12. The Bell system was located next to a statue dedicated to what deity?
13. What word is used to describe the opening event at the exhibit?
14. The objects paid homage to ____________.
(a) Great religious figures.
15. How many points were used to create a scale model of the fragment?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of the items are in one set?
2. Which of the items is first to appear on the list of souvenirs?
3. How many similar complexes are in the area?
4. What adjective is used to describe the feeling in the crowd?
5. A plunger is thought to belong to which musical family?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)