|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The pendant found in the sarcophagus was made out of what kind of material, now petrified?
2. The ceiling was said to have been covered in what kind of tile?
(c) Space age,
3. How many points were used to create a scale model of the fragment?
4. In what language was the Sunday matinee held?
5. How many similar complexes are in the area?
6. How many items are in the set?
7. What is used to recreate the reproduction?
8. What object is referred to as the Bell System?
(a) TV timer.
(b) Alarm clock.
9. What material is preserved in Plasticus Petrificus?
10. What signals the end of the show?
(a) Lighting of the sign.
(c) Curator leaves.
(d) Sacred chant.
11. How many of the items are in one set?
12. What else was supposedly referenced on the small relief?
(a) The date of death.
(c) Room number.
(d) Burial preference.
13. What pattern was impressed upon the object?
14. What is the material used to make the new item?
15. What group of people was most welcome at the motel, according to the sign?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Wall Fragment was located in which section of the motel?
2. Where would these tiles normally be placed according to the scientists?
3. The ICE is referred to as being what kind of jar?
4. A plunger is thought to belong to which musical family?
5. On what kind of material is the item mounted?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)