|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many similar complexes are in the area?
2. Where are the treasures being taken by Harriet and Carson?
(a) Archeology headquarters.
(b) Political center.
3. The bookends are said to be decorated with which of the following?
(a) Family name.
(b) Religious inscriptions.
(c) God of horses.
(d) Sacred points.
4. What is the title of the person who performed the ritual chant at the Sacred Urn?
(b) Head archeologist.
5. The researchers were fascinated by what feature on the Bell system?
6. The holiest of all relics was located in what room?
(a) Inner chamber.
(d) Outer chamber.
7. What item did the outside team work hard to excavate?
(b) Great sign.
(d) Street light.
8. What object is referred to as the Bell System?
(a) TV timer.
(b) Alarm clock.
9. The items are shaped to resemble which of the treasures?
(a) Candy dishes.
(d) ICE jars.
10. What word is used to describe the opening event at the exhibit?
11. On what kind of material is the item mounted?
12. The Bell system was located next to a statue dedicated to what deity?
13. One of the objects examined by Howard resembled what other famous artifact?
(a) Rosetta Stone.
(b) Hollywood sign.
(c) Statue of Liberty.
(d) Eiffel Tower.
14. The necropolis officials were responsible for which of the following items?
(a) Sacred urn.
(b) Sacred seal.
(c) Open communcator.
15. The idea of creating what item was objectionable to Harriet?
(c) Replica of motel.
(d) New excavation group.
Short Answer Questions
1. The object came in a box made out of which material?
2. What else was supposedly referenced on the small relief?
3. What group of people was most welcome at the motel, according to the sign?
4. The item seemed especially designed to communicate with which two gods?
5. What is used to recreate the reproduction?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)