|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What material is preserved in Plasticus Petrificus?
2. What organization was responsible for closing down the site?
(a) Museum of Yankology.
(b) National Geographic.
(c) Department of Yank Antiquities.
(d) Tomb Raiders International.
3. The necropolis officials were responsible for which of the following items?
(a) Sacred urn.
(c) Sacred seal.
(d) Open communcator.
4. What is the title of the person who performed the ritual chant at the Sacred Urn?
(b) Head archeologist.
5. What type of wood was used to manufacture the bookends?
6. What is the word used to describe people who traveled to see the motel?
7. The item seemed especially designed to communicate with which two gods?
(b) MovieA and MovieB.
(c) Channels 1-10.
8. What is used to match up the mosaic tiles?
(a) Broken edges.
(b) Nail holes.
9. The shape of the pendant is thought to be which of the following?
10. What pattern was impressed upon the object?
11. How many items are in the set?
12. Carson was particularly fascinated by the letters engraved on one of the instruments. What were the letters?
13. The ICE is referred to as being what kind of jar?
14. The mosaic tile game refers to an ancient game of _____.
15. What is it called when someone makes a copy of an existing treasure?
Short Answer Questions
1. What adjective is used to describe the feeling in the crowd?
2. How many of the items are in one set?
3. The items are shaped to resemble which of the treasures?
4. What was written on the pendant?
5. What material was used to make the object?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)