|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of the objects examined by Howard resembled what other famous artifact?
(a) Statue of Liberty.
(b) Eiffel Tower.
(c) Hollywood sign.
(d) Rosetta Stone.
2. On what kind of material is the item mounted?
3. What adjective is used to describe the type of music played at the ceremony?
(c) Dixie Land.
4. What is the material used to make the new item?
5. How many sudden deaths were reported right after the tomb was opened to the public?
6. Where are the treasures being taken by Harriet and Carson?
(a) Archeology headquarters.
(d) Political center.
7. Which of the following is not included in the picture of the Sacred belt?
(a) Sacred seal.
(b) Door knob.
(c) Leather strap.
(d) Tub stopper.
8. What is one of the proudest items in the museum shop?
(a) Coffee service.
(b) Sacred collar.
(c) Miniature Great Altars.
(d) Silver pendant.
9. The necropolis officials were responsible for which of the following items?
(a) Sacred urn.
(b) Sacred seal.
(c) Open communcator.
10. What is the only male name on the fragment?
11. What is the title of the person who operates a museum?
(b) Major domo.
(c) Maitre D.
12. Which of the following is not referred to as a musical instrument?
(b) Tub stopper.
13. What was written on the pendant?
(a) 3 7/8.
(b) Do Not Eat.
(c) 1 1/2.
(d) Replace when finished.
14. What was also found in this area?
(a) Dead plants.
(b) Parking meters.
15. What material is preserved in Plasticus Petrificus?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was located below this item of worship?
2. What kind of perforations marked the tile?
3. What is used to recreate the reproduction?
4. The ceiling was said to have been covered in what kind of tile?
5. The idea of creating what item was objectionable to Harriet?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)