Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many similar complexes are in the area?
2. The researchers were fascinated by what feature on the Bell system?
3. What is the material used to make the new item?
4. What material was used to create the objects?
5. What else was supposedly referenced on the small relief?
(a) The date of death.
(b) Room number.
(c) Burial preference.
6. What was the name of the ceremony?
(a) Apres Matin.
(b) Son et Lumiere.
(c) Lumen Ciel.
(d) Au Revoir Livre.
7. What material was used to make the object?
8. What kind of perforations marked the tile?
9. What was located below this item of worship?
10. How many years did the evening show go on?
(a) 19 years.
(b) 7 years.
(c) 23 years.
(d) 32 years.
11. Where are the treasures being taken by Harriet and Carson?
(a) Archeology headquarters.
(d) Political center.
12. A plunger is thought to belong to which musical family?
13. How many items are in the set?
14. How many sudden deaths were reported right after the tomb was opened to the public?
15. Which of the following is not referred to as a musical instrument?
(c) Tub stopper.
Short Answer Questions
1. The items are shaped to resemble which of the treasures?
2. The holiest of all relics was located in what room?
3. What was written on the pendant?
4. The ICE is referred to as being what kind of jar?
5. The ceiling was said to have been covered in what kind of tile?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)