|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many sudden deaths were reported right after the tomb was opened to the public?
2. What material was used to make the object?
3. What was the name of the motel?
(a) Ra ra ra.
(b) Toot 'n' C'mon.
(c) Com for Tin.
(d) Holy Days Inn.
4. Where are the treasures being taken by Harriet and Carson?
(a) Archeology headquarters.
(b) Political center.
5. What type of wood was used to manufacture the bookends?
6. How many similar complexes are in the area?
7. What else was supposedly referenced on the small relief?
(a) Room number.
(b) Burial preference.
(c) The date of death.
8. What word is used to describe the opening event at the exhibit?
9. The inscriptions on the small relief were thought to represent which of the following?
(a) Political affiliations.
(b) Religious preferences.
(c) Date of birth.
(d) Home address.
10. What do the scientists refer to as a "Small Relief?"
(a) Room key.
(b) Driver's license.
(d) Credit card.
11. What adjective is used to describe the type of music played at the ceremony?
(a) Dixie Land.
12. What organization was responsible for closing down the site?
(a) Tomb Raiders International.
(b) Department of Yank Antiquities.
(c) Museum of Yankology.
(d) National Geographic.
13. What amenity was also advertised on the sign?
(d) Room service.
14. What is the material used to make the new item?
15. What is the name of the God of craftsmanship?
(a) Black and Decker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item is created from the hotel ceiling tiles?
2. Scientists refer to the pattern as which of the following?
3. The shape of the pendant is thought to be which of the following?
4. Which of the items is first to appear on the list of souvenirs?
5. What item is given to each member of the crowd as part of the ceremony?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)