|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the companion's favorite hobby?
2. Carson realizes that he is directly in front of what type of structure?
3. What adjective is used to describe Carson's lab?
4. How many bottles are placed on top of the TV?
5. What word is used to describe the state of the crew at this point?
6. What was the purpose of the tradition? What does the action bring?
(b) Pennies from heaven.
(c) Good luck.
7. The motel was laid out in the shape of which of the following?
8. Apparently the citizens most obsessed with religion were:
9. Carson realizes that he stands on the threshold of which of the following?
10. What is the item allegedly used for according to the characters?
(a) Receiving communications from space.
(b) Delivering important messages.
(c) Preserving organs.
(d) Causing visions.
11. Some columns can be as much as _____ feet tall?
12. What is the more commonly known name for plasticus petrificus?
13. How long does Carson spend on the excavation?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 7 years.
(c) 9 years.
(d) 3 years.
14. How old is this character?
15. What is the name of the deity that has a statue in the room?
Short Answer Questions
1. What phrase is used to describe this character's life up to this point?
2. What number is attached to the room that holds the Sacred Eye?
3. During various excavations and searches, people notice a great amount of which of the following?
4. Interest was revived in the lost continent how many years ago?
5. What was the number marked on the tomb of the great mysteries?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)