|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many hours a day did the group work on its longest shifts?
2. Which of the following was used to ward off evil spirits?
(c) Sacred eye.
(d) Cell phone.
3. What magazine does this character often reference?
(a) National Geographic.
(b) Future America.
(c) Mad magazine.
(d) Scientific Journal of Archeologists.
4. What is the name of Carson's companion?
5. By the end of the seventh year, how many volunteers worked at the excavation site?
6. Carson realizes that he stands on the threshold of which of the following?
7. Which of the following objects is not on the dresser?
8. What is the most impressive example of architecture attributed to the extinct people?
(a) Temple of Bigapple.
(b) Libertarian Statue.
(c) The Great Cracked Brass Ringer.
(d) House of Capitalization.
9. What was the man searching for when he disappeared?
10. What was the number marked on the tomb of the great mysteries?
11. Carson sees what item as being a type of sarcophagus?
12. Which one of the following items is not worn by Harriet?
(c) Sacred urn.
(d) Sacred collar.
13. What common object is referred to as the ceremonial platform?
14. What adjective best describes Carson's attitude at this moment?
15. The motel was laid out in the shape of which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. Some columns can be as much as _____ feet tall?
2. What was installed to appease the spirits of the dead?
3. What type of lunch was most usual for Carson?
4. This character was also highly interested in studying what animal?
5. Everything in the room faces which of the following?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)