|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Some columns can be as much as _____ feet tall?
2. What number is attached to the room that holds the Sacred Eye?
3. The characters have an acronym for ICE. What does it stand for according to the text?
(a) Insidious Carcass Entrapment.
(b) Inner Chamber Escalator.
(c) Internal Component Enclosure.
(d) Inside Cooking Elevator.
4. A series of important writings is attributed to whom?
5. What was the number marked on the tomb of the great mysteries?
6. What time of day did Carson typically have lunch?
7. In what month did the great catastrophe occur?
8. The motel was laid out in the shape of which of the following?
9. What is the pattern featured on the wallpaper?
10. When was that object usually placed at a scene?
(a) Before construction.
(b) After being condemned.
(c) After burial.
(d) After it was built.
11. During various excavations and searches, people notice a great amount of which of the following?
(a) Dead sea creatures.
(b) Ozone fallout.
(c) Pollutantus gravitas.
(d) Terra maximus.
12. What is another name for the tomb's most magnificent altar?
(a) Banquet table.
(d) Buffet cart.
13. How old is this character?
14. Everything in the room faces which of the following?
(a) Sacred urn.
(b) Great altar.
(c) Indoor pool.
(d) Bay window.
15. What is another name used for the bathroom faucets?
(a) Musical tubes.
(b) Water trumpets.
(c) Air injectors.
(d) Sacred wells.
Short Answer Questions
1. What object is draped across the chair in the room?
2. Along the passageways, workers found signs/objects bearing what word(s)?
3. Who most likely created this thing?
4. What magazine does this character often reference?
5. Whose name is called out once the group goes inside?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)