|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were the most significant discoveries made after the great catastrophe?
(d) North America.
2. What object is draped across the chair in the room?
3. What does Carson do to be able to get inside?
(a) Uses a master key.
(b) Breaks a window.
(c) Calls for help.
(d) Jimmies the lock.
4. The columns typically found next to what object?
(a) Political shrine.
5. What is the most impressive example of architecture attributed to the extinct people?
(a) Libertarian Statue.
(b) House of Capitalization.
(c) The Great Cracked Brass Ringer.
(d) Temple of Bigapple.
6. What date is referred to when discussing the great catastrophe?
7. What phrase is used to describe this character's life up to this point?
(a) Ignorantly wise.
(b) Joyful stupidity.
(c) Unprecedented mediocrity.
(d) Foolishly brave.
8. During various excavations and searches, people notice a great amount of which of the following?
(a) Dead sea creatures.
(b) Pollutantus gravitas.
(c) Ozone fallout.
(d) Terra maximus.
9. What item was located directly behind the altar?
(a) Slotted boxes.
(d) Glass wall.
10. What item hardened into rock?
(a) Fossil remains.
(b) Terra firma.
(c) Pollutantus literati.
11. Whose name is called out once the group goes inside?
12. How long does Carson spend on the excavation?
(a) 7 years.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 9 years.
(d) 3 years.
13. What did Carson fall into?
14. When was that object usually placed at a scene?
(a) After burial.
(b) After it was built.
(c) After being condemned.
(d) Before construction.
15. It became a popular tradition to do what to the monument?
(a) Dance around it.
(b) Take photos of it.
(c) Write on it.
(d) Kiss it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Carson often woke in the night screaming out what word?
2. What number is attached to the room that holds the Sacred Eye?
3. What was installed to appease the spirits of the dead?
4. Who is the person credited with finding the specific location?
5. What was the number of the marathon entered by Carson?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)