|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What adjective is used to describe Carson's lab?
2. What is the more commonly known name for plasticus petrificus?
3. What time of day did Carson typically have lunch?
4. How many bottles are placed on top of the TV?
5. In what month did the great catastrophe occur?
6. How many inscriptions are found written on the columns?
7. Which of the following was used to ward off evil spirits?
(a) Cell phone.
(c) Sacred eye.
8. What item glinted in the light when the door was opened?
9. Who is responsible for tagging the items in the room?
(b) Van Hooligan.
10. What number is attached to the room that holds the Sacred Eye?
11. What is the name of Carson's companion?
12. During various excavations and searches, people notice a great amount of which of the following?
(a) Ozone fallout.
(b) Pollutantus gravitas.
(c) Terra maximus.
(d) Dead sea creatures.
13. The ceremonial pool was located next to what feature?
(a) Registration desk.
(c) Wet bar.
(d) Elevator bank.
14. In what century was the site created?
15. What adjective best describes Carson's attitude at this moment?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of lunch was most usual for Carson?
2. What common object is referred to as the ceremonial platform?
3. This character was also highly interested in studying what animal?
4. Who is the person credited with finding the specific location?
5. What magazine does this character often reference?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)