|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Carson end up by mistake?
(b) Starting point.
(d) Excavation site.
2. The inscriptions on the columns were inspired by which of the following?
(c) End of the world.
3. What time of day did Carson typically have lunch?
4. What adjective best describes Carson's attitude at this moment?
5. Who went on a quest and disappeared 400 years later?
6. What is the companion's favorite hobby?
7. What is the more commonly known name for plasticus petrificus?
8. What was the purpose of the tradition? What does the action bring?
(c) Pennies from heaven.
(d) Good luck.
9. The continent was covered by what color stripes?
(a) Black and gray.
(b) Red and black.
(c) Gray and white.
(d) Black and white.
10. In what month did the great catastrophe occur?
11. In what year were the remnants of the first flying machine discovered?
12. What common object is referred to as the ceremonial platform?
13. Which of the following was used to ward off evil spirits?
(a) Sacred eye.
(d) Cell phone.
14. What was located at the base of the structure?
(a) Communal sanctuary.
(b) Grand entrance hall.
(c) Waste preservation containers.
(d) Place of clean laundry.
15. How many hours a day did the group work on its longest shifts?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose name is called out once the group goes inside?
2. Carson sees what item as being a type of sarcophagus?
3. Where were the most significant discoveries made?
4. What object is attached to the room marked #21?
5. Who most likely created this thing?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)