|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was used to ward off evil spirits?
(b) Sacred eye.
(c) Cell phone.
2. What is the most impressive example of architecture attributed to the extinct people?
(a) Libertarian Statue.
(b) Temple of Bigapple.
(c) The Great Cracked Brass Ringer.
(d) House of Capitalization.
3. What date is referred to when discussing the great catastrophe?
4. During various excavations and searches, people notice a great amount of which of the following?
(a) Terra maximus.
(b) Dead sea creatures.
(c) Pollutantus gravitas.
(d) Ozone fallout.
5. Carson realizes that he stands on the threshold of which of the following?
6. Where does Carson end up by mistake?
(b) Excavation site.
(d) Starting point.
7. When was that object usually placed at a scene?
(a) After it was built.
(b) After burial.
(c) Before construction.
(d) After being condemned.
8. What was one of the most significant monuments discovered by scientists?
(a) Garden of Eden.
(b) Triumphal Arch.
(c) Statue of Liberty.
(d) Eiffel Tower.
9. What is the companion's favorite hobby?
10. Who is responsible for tagging the items in the room?
(c) Van Hooligan.
11. How many pairs of shoes are there in the room?
12. Whose name is called out once the group goes inside?
13. What does Carson do to be able to get inside?
(a) Uses a master key.
(b) Calls for help.
(c) Jimmies the lock.
(d) Breaks a window.
14. Which of the following is a name given to one of the skeletons?
15. What phrase is used to describe this character's life up to this point?
(a) Foolishly brave.
(b) Ignorantly wise.
(c) Joyful stupidity.
(d) Unprecedented mediocrity.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many inscriptions are found written on the columns?
2. The ceremonial pool was located next to what feature?
3. What is another name used for the bathroom faucets?
4. A series of important writings is attributed to whom?
5. In what year were the remnants of the first flying machine discovered?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)