|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Carson's companion?
2. It is eventually determined that the stripes on the earth were used for what specific purpose?
(a) Navigational markers.
(b) Landing strips.
(d) Construction grids.
3. How many inscriptions are found written on the columns?
4. What is the companion's favorite hobby?
5. What was installed to appease the spirits of the dead?
(a) Game room.
6. Who is the person credited with finding the specific location?
7. In what year were the remnants of the first flying machine discovered?
8. The columns typically found next to what object?
(c) Political shrine.
9. What date is referred to when discussing the great catastrophe?
10. What common object is referred to as the ceremonial platform?
11. The inscriptions on the columns were inspired by which of the following?
(a) End of the world.
12. What is the name of the deity that has a statue in the room?
13. What item was located directly behind the altar?
(a) Slotted boxes.
(b) Glass wall.
14. Everything in the room faces which of the following?
(a) Sacred urn.
(b) Indoor pool.
(c) Great altar.
(d) Bay window.
15. What does Carson do to be able to get inside?
(a) Uses a master key.
(b) Breaks a window.
(c) Calls for help.
(d) Jimmies the lock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the most important item in the chamber?
2. What did Carson fall into?
3. Whose name is called out once the group goes inside?
4. What is another name for the tomb's most magnificent altar?
5. What adjective best describes Carson's attitude at this moment?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)