|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hooligan believed that the stripes were used for which of the following?
(a) Landmark identification.
(b) Landing strips.
(c) Road construction.
(d) Decorative purposes.
2. Where were the most significant discoveries made after the great catastrophe?
(d) North America.
3. What item was located directly behind the altar?
(a) Glass wall.
(d) Slotted boxes.
4. What adjective best describes Carson's attitude at this moment?
5. What is the more commonly known name for plasticus petrificus?
6. What magazine does this character often reference?
(a) Mad magazine.
(b) Future America.
(c) Scientific Journal of Archeologists.
(d) National Geographic.
7. How many matches does Carson light in total?
8. What item hardened into rock?
(a) Terra firma.
(b) Pollutantus literati.
(c) Fossil remains.
9. Apparently the citizens most obsessed with religion were:
10. What does Carson do to be able to get inside?
(a) Breaks a window.
(b) Jimmies the lock.
(c) Uses a master key.
(d) Calls for help.
11. What was installed to appease the spirits of the dead?
(c) Game room.
12. The motel was laid out in the shape of which of the following?
13. When was that object usually placed at a scene?
(a) After it was built.
(b) Before construction.
(c) After being condemned.
(d) After burial.
14. What object is draped across the chair in the room?
15. This character was also highly interested in studying what animal?
Short Answer Questions
1. Along the passageways, workers found signs/objects bearing what word(s)?
2. Interest was revived in the lost continent how many years ago?
3. What is another name for the tomb's most magnificent altar?
4. What number is attached to the room that holds the Sacred Eye?
5. Where were the most significant discoveries made?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)