|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What common item is referred to as the ceremonial headdress?
(a) Pillow case.
(b) Toilet paper.
(c) Shower cap.
(d) Hand towel.
2. What is another name for the tomb's most magnificent altar?
(a) Buffet cart.
(d) Banquet table.
3. By the end of the seventh year, how many volunteers worked at the excavation site?
4. Which of the following is a name given to one of the skeletons?
5. What item glinted in the light when the door was opened?
6. The continent was covered by what color stripes?
(a) Black and white.
(b) Gray and white.
(c) Red and black.
(d) Black and gray.
7. This character was also highly interested in studying what animal?
8. Carson realizes that he is directly in front of what type of structure?
9. Which of the following objects is not on the dresser?
10. Who is the person credited with finding the specific location?
11. Along the passageways, workers found signs/objects bearing what word(s)?
(a) THIS WAY.
(c) FIRE ALARM.
12. In what century was the site created?
13. The characters have an acronym for ICE. What does it stand for according to the text?
(a) Inside Cooking Elevator.
(b) Insidious Carcass Entrapment.
(c) Inner Chamber Escalator.
(d) Internal Component Enclosure.
14. What is the name of Carson's companion?
15. What famous site was discovered?
(a) Dead Sea.
(b) Washington Monument.
(c) Monument Row.
(d) Fountain of Youth.
Short Answer Questions
1. A series of important writings is attributed to whom?
2. In what year does Carson change?
3. Where does Carson end up by mistake?
4. What is found in rooms #19 and 20?
5. How old is this character?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)