|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What date is referred to when discussing the great catastrophe?
2. When was that object usually placed at a scene?
(a) Before construction.
(b) After burial.
(c) After it was built.
(d) After being condemned.
3. Which one of the following items is not worn by Harriet?
(a) Sacred urn.
(d) Sacred collar.
4. A series of important writings is attributed to whom?
5. How long does Carson spend on the excavation?
(a) 7 years.
(b) 9 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 6 months.
6. It became a popular tradition to do what to the monument?
(a) Kiss it.
(b) Take photos of it.
(c) Write on it.
(d) Dance around it.
7. Which of the following was used to ward off evil spirits?
(b) Sacred eye.
(d) Cell phone.
8. What object is attached to the room marked #21?
(a) Fountain of Hope.
(b) Sacred Seal.
(c) Giant Altar.
(d) Inner Chamber.
9. Carson realizes that he is directly in front of what type of structure?
10. What was one of the most significant monuments discovered by scientists?
(a) Eiffel Tower.
(b) Garden of Eden.
(c) Statue of Liberty.
(d) Triumphal Arch.
11. The continent was covered by what color stripes?
(a) Black and white.
(b) Gray and white.
(c) Black and gray.
(d) Red and black.
12. Which of the following objects is not on the dresser?
13. The motel was laid out in the shape of which of the following?
14. What was installed to appease the spirits of the dead?
(c) Game room.
15. What is found in rooms #19 and 20?
(a) The plant that would not die.
(b) Volume of history.
(c) Remains of the Mystical Cat.
(d) Valuable pottery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was located at the base of the structure?
2. What item glinted in the light when the door was opened?
3. How many bottles are placed on top of the TV?
4. What adjective best describes Carson's attitude at this moment?
5. What was the number marked on the tomb of the great mysteries?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)