|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The characters have an acronym for ICE. What does it stand for according to the text?
(a) Insidious Carcass Entrapment.
(b) Inside Cooking Elevator.
(c) Internal Component Enclosure.
(d) Inner Chamber Escalator.
2. Carson realizes that he is directly in front of what type of structure?
3. What is the name of the strange place inhabited by the people before the catastrophe?
4. Which of the following is a name given to one of the skeletons?
5. Carson realizes that he stands on the threshold of which of the following?
6. Who most likely created this thing?
(d) Tomb robbers.
7. What is the most impressive example of architecture attributed to the extinct people?
(a) The Great Cracked Brass Ringer.
(b) House of Capitalization.
(c) Libertarian Statue.
(d) Temple of Bigapple.
8. Carson often woke in the night screaming out what word?
9. The skeletons of how many people are found in the room?
10. How long does Carson spend on the excavation?
(a) 7 years.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 9 years.
11. Which of the following objects is not on the dresser?
12. What object is attached to the room marked #21?
(a) Giant Altar.
(b) Inner Chamber.
(c) Fountain of Hope.
(d) Sacred Seal.
13. What adjective best describes Carson's attitude at this moment?
14. Which of the following was used to ward off evil spirits?
(b) Sacred eye.
(c) Cell phone.
15. Hooligan believed that the stripes were used for which of the following?
(a) Decorative purposes.
(b) Landing strips.
(c) Landmark identification.
(d) Road construction.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was installed to appease the spirits of the dead?
2. What was the purpose of the tradition? What does the action bring?
3. The inscriptions on the columns were inspired by which of the following?
4. What date is referred to when discussing the great catastrophe?
5. The continent was covered by what color stripes?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)