|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The characters have an acronym for ICE. What does it stand for according to the text?
(a) Internal Component Enclosure.
(b) Inner Chamber Escalator.
(c) Insidious Carcass Entrapment.
(d) Inside Cooking Elevator.
2. Who most likely created this thing?
(b) Tomb robbers.
3. What was the number marked on the tomb of the great mysteries?
4. What is another name used for the bathroom faucets?
(a) Sacred wells.
(b) Air injectors.
(c) Water trumpets.
(d) Musical tubes.
5. What is the most important item in the chamber?
(a) Coffee maker.
(d) Ice bucket.
6. Which of the following is a name given to one of the skeletons?
7. In what year were the remnants of the first flying machine discovered?
8. What was one of the most significant monuments discovered by scientists?
(a) Eiffel Tower.
(b) Garden of Eden.
(c) Statue of Liberty.
(d) Triumphal Arch.
9. During various excavations and searches, people notice a great amount of which of the following?
(a) Ozone fallout.
(b) Terra maximus.
(c) Pollutantus gravitas.
(d) Dead sea creatures.
10. What were referred to as the plasticus ear ornaments?
(b) Shower curtain rings.
(c) Bottle caps.
11. What did Carson fall into?
12. What is the most impressive example of architecture attributed to the extinct people?
(a) Libertarian Statue.
(b) House of Capitalization.
(c) Temple of Bigapple.
(d) The Great Cracked Brass Ringer.
13. Who is the person credited with finding the specific location?
14. How many pairs of shoes are there in the room?
15. Where does Carson end up by mistake?
(a) Excavation site.
(b) Starting point.
Short Answer Questions
1. What common object is referred to as the ceremonial platform?
2. Which one of the following items is not worn by Harriet?
3. What date is referred to when discussing the great catastrophe?
4. In what year does Carson change?
5. How many inscriptions are found written on the columns?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)