|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month did the great catastrophe occur?
2. How many hours a day did the group work on its longest shifts?
3. What is another name used for the bathroom faucets?
(a) Air injectors.
(b) Sacred wells.
(c) Musical tubes.
(d) Water trumpets.
4. What date is referred to when discussing the great catastrophe?
5. What item was located directly behind the altar?
(b) Glass wall.
(c) Slotted boxes.
6. How many matches does Carson light in total?
7. It is eventually determined that the stripes on the earth were used for what specific purpose?
(b) Construction grids.
(c) Landing strips.
(d) Navigational markers.
8. Carson sees what item as being a type of sarcophagus?
9. What is the companion's favorite hobby?
10. Where does Carson end up by mistake?
(a) Starting point.
(c) Excavation site.
11. What was the number of the marathon entered by Carson?
12. What famous site was discovered?
(a) Fountain of Youth.
(b) Monument Row.
(c) Washington Monument.
(d) Dead Sea.
13. What was the purpose of the tradition? What does the action bring?
(a) Pennies from heaven.
(c) Good luck.
14. By the end of the seventh year, how many volunteers worked at the excavation site?
15. Who went on a quest and disappeared 400 years later?
Short Answer Questions
1. What originally concealed the item and kept it from view?
2. What number is attached to the room that holds the Sacred Eye?
3. Whose name is called out once the group goes inside?
4. The ceremonial pool was located next to what feature?
5. Which one of the following items is not worn by Harriet?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)