|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is this character?
2. What was one of the most significant monuments discovered by scientists?
(a) Statue of Liberty.
(b) Eiffel Tower.
(c) Garden of Eden.
(d) Triumphal Arch.
3. How many pairs of shoes are there in the room?
4. What item was located directly behind the altar?
(c) Glass wall.
(d) Slotted boxes.
5. How many inscriptions are found written on the columns?
6. A series of important writings is attributed to whom?
7. The continent was covered by what color stripes?
(a) Gray and white.
(b) Black and white.
(c) Black and gray.
(d) Red and black.
8. How many hours a day did the group work on its longest shifts?
9. What is the name of the deity that has a statue in the room?
10. When was that object usually placed at a scene?
(a) After it was built.
(b) After being condemned.
(c) Before construction.
(d) After burial.
11. What was installed to appease the spirits of the dead?
(b) Game room.
12. The shoes are thought to be vessels designed for holding what item(s)?
13. Hooligan believed that the stripes were used for which of the following?
(a) Landing strips.
(b) Decorative purposes.
(c) Landmark identification.
(d) Road construction.
14. What is the most important item in the chamber?
(c) Ice bucket.
(d) Coffee maker.
15. Carson realizes that he stands on the threshold of which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. What adjective is used to describe Carson's lab?
2. What adjective best describes Carson's attitude at this moment?
3. Whose name is called out once the group goes inside?
4. In what century was the site created?
5. Some columns can be as much as _____ feet tall?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)