|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month did the great catastrophe occur?
2. In what year were the remnants of the first flying machine discovered?
3. What is found in rooms #19 and 20?
(a) Volume of history.
(b) Remains of the Mystical Cat.
(c) Valuable pottery.
(d) The plant that would not die.
4. What is the companion's favorite hobby?
5. What originally concealed the item and kept it from view?
(b) Barbed wire.
(d) Old car.
6. It is eventually determined that the stripes on the earth were used for what specific purpose?
(a) Construction grids.
(b) Navigational markers.
(c) Landing strips.
7. What phrase is used to describe this character's life up to this point?
(a) Foolishly brave.
(b) Joyful stupidity.
(c) Ignorantly wise.
(d) Unprecedented mediocrity.
8. What is the pattern featured on the wallpaper?
9. What object is attached to the room marked #21?
(a) Inner Chamber.
(b) Giant Altar.
(c) Sacred Seal.
(d) Fountain of Hope.
10. What was the man searching for when he disappeared?
11. Carson realizes that he stands on the threshold of which of the following?
12. What item was located directly behind the altar?
(a) Glass wall.
(b) Slotted boxes.
13. Carson sees what item as being a type of sarcophagus?
14. Carson often woke in the night screaming out what word?
15. The skeletons of how many people are found in the room?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who went on a quest and disappeared 400 years later?
2. This character was also highly interested in studying what animal?
3. Which of the following objects is not on the dresser?
4. Whose name is called out once the group goes inside?
5. What is the name of Carson's companion?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)