|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Carson often woke in the night screaming out what word?
2. Everything in the room faces which of the following?
(a) Indoor pool.
(b) Sacred urn.
(c) Bay window.
(d) Great altar.
3. What was located at the base of the structure?
(a) Grand entrance hall.
(b) Communal sanctuary.
(c) Place of clean laundry.
(d) Waste preservation containers.
4. What date is referred to when discussing the great catastrophe?
5. Carson sees what item as being a type of sarcophagus?
6. What item hardened into rock?
(a) Fossil remains.
(c) Terra firma.
(d) Pollutantus literati.
7. What was one of the most significant monuments discovered by scientists?
(a) Garden of Eden.
(b) Statue of Liberty.
(c) Triumphal Arch.
(d) Eiffel Tower.
8. Who went on a quest and disappeared 400 years later?
9. Who is the person credited with finding the specific location?
10. What is another name for the tomb's most magnificent altar?
(b) Buffet cart.
(d) Banquet table.
11. Where were the most significant discoveries made?
(a) Under water.
(c) Other planet.
(d) Inside a bomb shelter.
12. What number is attached to the room that holds the Sacred Eye?
13. What object is draped across the chair in the room?
14. The motel was laid out in the shape of which of the following?
15. Interest was revived in the lost continent how many years ago?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carson do to be able to get inside?
2. The skeletons of how many people are found in the room?
3. Who most likely created this thing?
4. What is the name of Carson's companion?
5. What was installed to appease the spirits of the dead?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)