|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Some columns can be as much as _____ feet tall?
2. What originally concealed the item and kept it from view?
(a) Old car.
(d) Barbed wire.
3. What is the pattern featured on the wallpaper?
4. During various excavations and searches, people notice a great amount of which of the following?
(a) Ozone fallout.
(b) Terra maximus.
(c) Dead sea creatures.
(d) Pollutantus gravitas.
5. Carson realizes that he stands on the threshold of which of the following?
6. What does Carson do to be able to get inside?
(a) Breaks a window.
(b) Uses a master key.
(c) Calls for help.
(d) Jimmies the lock.
7. Which of the following was used to ward off evil spirits?
(b) Sacred eye.
(c) Cell phone.
8. The motel was laid out in the shape of which of the following?
9. Carson often woke in the night screaming out what word?
10. What is found in rooms #19 and 20?
(a) Volume of history.
(b) Remains of the Mystical Cat.
(c) The plant that would not die.
(d) Valuable pottery.
11. Who most likely created this thing?
(d) Tomb robbers.
12. How many bottles are placed on top of the TV?
13. A series of important writings is attributed to whom?
14. What was located at the base of the structure?
(a) Communal sanctuary.
(b) Place of clean laundry.
(c) Waste preservation containers.
(d) Grand entrance hall.
15. Which one of the following items is not worn by Harriet?
(c) Sacred urn.
(d) Sacred collar.
Short Answer Questions
1. It is eventually determined that the stripes on the earth were used for what specific purpose?
2. The ceremonial pool was located next to what feature?
3. What is the most impressive example of architecture attributed to the extinct people?
4. How many pairs of shoes are there in the room?
5. What is another name used for the bathroom faucets?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)