|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does Carson change?
2. During various excavations and searches, people notice a great amount of which of the following?
(a) Terra maximus.
(b) Pollutantus gravitas.
(c) Ozone fallout.
(d) Dead sea creatures.
3. When was that object usually placed at a scene?
(a) After it was built.
(b) Before construction.
(c) After burial.
(d) After being condemned.
4. How many bottles are placed on top of the TV?
5. What is the name of the deity that has a statue in the room?
6. The ceremonial pool was located next to what feature?
(a) Elevator bank.
(b) Registration desk.
(d) Wet bar.
7. What item was located directly behind the altar?
(a) Glass wall.
(c) Slotted boxes.
8. Which one of the following items is not worn by Harriet?
(a) Sacred urn.
(c) Sacred collar.
9. Which of the following is a name given to one of the skeletons?
10. How many matches does Carson light in total?
11. Everything in the room faces which of the following?
(a) Bay window.
(b) Sacred urn.
(c) Indoor pool.
(d) Great altar.
12. The continent was covered by what color stripes?
(a) Red and black.
(b) Black and gray.
(c) Gray and white.
(d) Black and white.
13. A series of important writings is attributed to whom?
14. Whose name is called out once the group goes inside?
15. How many pairs of shoes are there in the room?
Short Answer Questions
1. By the end of the seventh year, how many volunteers worked at the excavation site?
2. Carson realizes that he is directly in front of what type of structure?
3. What was the man searching for when he disappeared?
4. What adjective best describes Carson's attitude at this moment?
5. What is another name for the tomb's most magnificent altar?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)