|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Carson often woke in the night screaming out what word?
2. It became a popular tradition to do what to the monument?
(a) Take photos of it.
(b) Kiss it.
(c) Write on it.
(d) Dance around it.
3. Which one of the following items is not worn by Harriet?
(c) Sacred collar.
(d) Sacred urn.
4. The ceremonial pool was located next to what feature?
(a) Registration desk.
(b) Elevator bank.
(c) Wet bar.
5. When was that object usually placed at a scene?
(a) After burial.
(b) After it was built.
(c) Before construction.
(d) After being condemned.
6. The characters have an acronym for ICE. What does it stand for according to the text?
(a) Inside Cooking Elevator.
(b) Inner Chamber Escalator.
(c) Internal Component Enclosure.
(d) Insidious Carcass Entrapment.
7. How many bottles are placed on top of the TV?
8. What item glinted in the light when the door was opened?
9. What was the man searching for when he disappeared?
10. What is the name of Carson's companion?
11. How old is this character?
12. What common item is referred to as the ceremonial headdress?
(a) Toilet paper.
(b) Pillow case.
(c) Shower cap.
(d) Hand towel.
13. Who went on a quest and disappeared 400 years later?
14. Interest was revived in the lost continent how many years ago?
15. What object is attached to the room marked #21?
(a) Fountain of Hope.
(b) Sacred Seal.
(c) Giant Altar.
(d) Inner Chamber.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carson do to be able to get inside?
2. What item was located directly behind the altar?
3. What is the more commonly known name for plasticus petrificus?
4. What is another name used for the bathroom faucets?
5. This character was also highly interested in studying what animal?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)