|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month did the great catastrophe occur?
2. Carson realizes that he stands on the threshold of which of the following?
3. What were referred to as the plasticus ear ornaments?
(a) Shower curtain rings.
(d) Bottle caps.
4. Which of the following was used to ward off evil spirits?
(b) Cell phone.
(d) Sacred eye.
5. What object is attached to the room marked #21?
(a) Sacred Seal.
(b) Giant Altar.
(c) Inner Chamber.
(d) Fountain of Hope.
6. What was located at the base of the structure?
(a) Waste preservation containers.
(b) Place of clean laundry.
(c) Grand entrance hall.
(d) Communal sanctuary.
7. Hooligan believed that the stripes were used for which of the following?
(a) Road construction.
(b) Landmark identification.
(c) Decorative purposes.
(d) Landing strips.
8. What is the pattern featured on the wallpaper?
9. What time of day did Carson typically have lunch?
10. Everything in the room faces which of the following?
(a) Sacred urn.
(b) Great altar.
(c) Bay window.
(d) Indoor pool.
11. What is the most impressive example of architecture attributed to the extinct people?
(a) Temple of Bigapple.
(b) House of Capitalization.
(c) The Great Cracked Brass Ringer.
(d) Libertarian Statue.
12. Carson often woke in the night screaming out what word?
13. What did Carson fall into?
14. What is found in rooms #19 and 20?
(a) The plant that would not die.
(b) Remains of the Mystical Cat.
(c) Volume of history.
(d) Valuable pottery.
15. The ceremonial pool was located next to what feature?
(a) Registration desk.
(b) Wet bar.
(d) Elevator bank.
Short Answer Questions
1. It became a popular tradition to do what to the monument?
2. What was installed to appease the spirits of the dead?
3. What object is draped across the chair in the room?
4. What is the companion's favorite hobby?
5. What was the man searching for when he disappeared?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)