|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another name for the tomb's most magnificent altar?
(b) Buffet cart.
(d) Banquet table.
2. The ceremonial pool was located next to what feature?
(a) Registration desk.
(c) Elevator bank.
(d) Wet bar.
3. What is the more commonly known name for plasticus petrificus?
4. Which of the following objects is not on the dresser?
5. It is eventually determined that the stripes on the earth were used for what specific purpose?
(b) Construction grids.
(c) Navigational markers.
(d) Landing strips.
6. How old is this character?
7. What is the most important item in the chamber?
(b) Coffee maker.
(d) Ice bucket.
8. The continent was covered by what color stripes?
(a) Black and white.
(b) Gray and white.
(c) Red and black.
(d) Black and gray.
9. How many pairs of shoes are there in the room?
10. Carson sees what item as being a type of sarcophagus?
11. What object is attached to the room marked #21?
(a) Fountain of Hope.
(b) Giant Altar.
(c) Inner Chamber.
(d) Sacred Seal.
12. What date is referred to when discussing the great catastrophe?
13. Everything in the room faces which of the following?
(a) Great altar.
(b) Bay window.
(c) Sacred urn.
(d) Indoor pool.
14. In what century was the site created?
15. Carson realizes that he stands on the threshold of which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is responsible for tagging the items in the room?
2. What was one of the most significant monuments discovered by scientists?
3. This character was also highly interested in studying what animal?
4. When was that object usually placed at a scene?
5. What common item is referred to as the ceremonial headdress?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)