|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another name for the tomb's most magnificent altar?
(a) Banquet table.
(c) Buffet cart.
2. The inscriptions on the columns were inspired by which of the following?
(c) End of the world.
3. Which of the following objects is not on the dresser?
4. What magazine does this character often reference?
(a) Scientific Journal of Archeologists.
(b) Mad magazine.
(c) Future America.
(d) National Geographic.
5. Carson often woke in the night screaming out what word?
6. What number is attached to the room that holds the Sacred Eye?
7. Whose name is called out once the group goes inside?
8. What is the pattern featured on the wallpaper?
9. When was that object usually placed at a scene?
(a) Before construction.
(b) After being condemned.
(c) After it was built.
(d) After burial.
10. What is the name of the deity that has a statue in the room?
11. Where were the most significant discoveries made?
(a) Inside a bomb shelter.
(b) Other planet.
(d) Under water.
12. What is the name of the strange place inhabited by the people before the catastrophe?
13. What type of lunch was most usual for Carson?
(a) Sit down.
14. This character was also highly interested in studying what animal?
15. The columns typically found next to what object?
(a) Political shrine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What famous site was discovered?
2. In what century was the site created?
3. In what year does Carson change?
4. Carson realizes that he is directly in front of what type of structure?
5. What were referred to as the plasticus ear ornaments?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)