|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were referred to as the plasticus ear ornaments?
(b) Shower curtain rings.
(d) Bottle caps.
2. What adjective best describes Carson's attitude at this moment?
3. Carson sees what item as being a type of sarcophagus?
4. Apparently the citizens most obsessed with religion were:
5. What item glinted in the light when the door was opened?
6. What type of lunch was most usual for Carson?
(a) Sit down.
7. What was installed to appease the spirits of the dead?
(d) Game room.
8. What is the companion's favorite hobby?
9. What is the most impressive example of architecture attributed to the extinct people?
(a) Temple of Bigapple.
(b) The Great Cracked Brass Ringer.
(c) House of Capitalization.
(d) Libertarian Statue.
10. The characters have an acronym for ICE. What does it stand for according to the text?
(a) Inside Cooking Elevator.
(b) Internal Component Enclosure.
(c) Inner Chamber Escalator.
(d) Insidious Carcass Entrapment.
11. What is another name used for the bathroom faucets?
(a) Water trumpets.
(b) Musical tubes.
(c) Sacred wells.
(d) Air injectors.
12. What date is referred to when discussing the great catastrophe?
13. What is the pattern featured on the wallpaper?
14. Who is responsible for tagging the items in the room?
(a) Van Hooligan.
15. The shoes are thought to be vessels designed for holding what item(s)?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the most important item in the chamber?
2. Which of the following is a name given to one of the skeletons?
3. How many inscriptions are found written on the columns?
4. The motel was laid out in the shape of which of the following?
5. How old is this character?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)