|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following objects is not on the dresser?
2. What time of day did Carson typically have lunch?
3. During various excavations and searches, people notice a great amount of which of the following?
(a) Pollutantus gravitas.
(b) Terra maximus.
(c) Ozone fallout.
(d) Dead sea creatures.
4. What was the number of the marathon entered by Carson?
5. What is the pattern featured on the wallpaper?
6. Who went on a quest and disappeared 400 years later?
7. Where does Carson end up by mistake?
(b) Starting point.
(c) Excavation site.
8. The motel was laid out in the shape of which of the following?
9. What is the name of the strange place inhabited by the people before the catastrophe?
10. What common item is referred to as the ceremonial headdress?
(a) Pillow case.
(b) Hand towel.
(c) Shower cap.
(d) Toilet paper.
11. Which of the following is a name given to one of the skeletons?
12. What item of Carson's was temporarily lost?
13. What originally concealed the item and kept it from view?
(b) Old car.
(d) Barbed wire.
14. What was the number marked on the tomb of the great mysteries?
15. Everything in the room faces which of the following?
(a) Great altar.
(b) Indoor pool.
(c) Sacred urn.
(d) Bay window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the man searching for when he disappeared?
2. Carson sees what item as being a type of sarcophagus?
3. Who is responsible for tagging the items in the room?
4. Which one of the following items is not worn by Harriet?
5. How many inscriptions are found written on the columns?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)