|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is eventually determined that the stripes on the earth were used for what specific purpose?
(a) Landing strips.
(b) Navigational markers.
(d) Construction grids.
2. What type of lunch was most usual for Carson?
(c) Sit down.
3. What is another name for the tomb's most magnificent altar?
(a) Banquet table.
(b) Buffet cart.
4. In what century was the site created?
5. How many hours a day did the group work on its longest shifts?
6. Along the passageways, workers found signs/objects bearing what word(s)?
(b) FIRE ALARM.
(c) THIS WAY.
7. What item glinted in the light when the door was opened?
8. What was installed to appease the spirits of the dead?
(d) Game room.
9. What is the more commonly known name for plasticus petrificus?
10. What date is referred to when discussing the great catastrophe?
11. What adjective best describes Carson's attitude at this moment?
12. What phrase is used to describe this character's life up to this point?
(a) Ignorantly wise.
(b) Unprecedented mediocrity.
(c) Joyful stupidity.
(d) Foolishly brave.
13. The skeletons of how many people are found in the room?
14. What item of Carson's was temporarily lost?
15. Interest was revived in the lost continent how many years ago?
Short Answer Questions
1. What adjective is used to describe Carson's lab?
2. What is the name of the deity that has a statue in the room?
3. Carson sees what item as being a type of sarcophagus?
4. Where does Carson end up by mistake?
5. What item was located directly behind the altar?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)