|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The inscriptions on the columns were inspired by which of the following?
(d) End of the world.
2. What object is attached to the room marked #21?
(a) Giant Altar.
(b) Inner Chamber.
(c) Fountain of Hope.
(d) Sacred Seal.
3. What was the number of the marathon entered by Carson?
4. Where were the most significant discoveries made after the great catastrophe?
(b) North America.
5. Everything in the room faces which of the following?
(a) Sacred urn.
(b) Bay window.
(c) Indoor pool.
(d) Great altar.
6. Where were the most significant discoveries made?
(b) Inside a bomb shelter.
(c) Other planet.
(d) Under water.
7. What common object is referred to as the ceremonial platform?
8. Carson realizes that he stands on the threshold of which of the following?
9. What word is used to describe the state of the crew at this point?
10. What date is referred to when discussing the great catastrophe?
11. How many matches does Carson light in total?
12. What was installed to appease the spirits of the dead?
(b) Game room.
13. The skeletons of how many people are found in the room?
14. What item hardened into rock?
(a) Pollutantus literati.
(b) Fossil remains.
(c) Terra firma.
15. In what year were the remnants of the first flying machine discovered?
Short Answer Questions
1. The continent was covered by what color stripes?
2. Some columns can be as much as _____ feet tall?
3. What common item is referred to as the ceremonial headdress?
4. What item glinted in the light when the door was opened?
5. What is found in rooms #19 and 20?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)