|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of lunch was most usual for Carson?
(c) Sit down.
2. Where were the most significant discoveries made?
(a) Under water.
(b) Other planet.
(c) Inside a bomb shelter.
3. What is another name for the tomb's most magnificent altar?
(a) Buffet cart.
(d) Banquet table.
4. Carson is surprised to find that the ________ is intact.
(a) Notice of demolition.
(b) Original locks.
(c) Maker's mark.
(d) Sacred seal.
5. What word is used to describe the state of the crew at this point?
6. Who is responsible for tagging the items in the room?
(a) Van Hooligan.
7. What famous site was discovered?
(a) Washington Monument.
(b) Fountain of Youth.
(c) Monument Row.
(d) Dead Sea.
8. What is the item allegedly used for according to the characters?
(a) Delivering important messages.
(b) Causing visions.
(c) Preserving organs.
(d) Receiving communications from space.
9. What common object is referred to as the ceremonial platform?
10. How many matches does Carson light in total?
11. Where does Carson end up by mistake?
(a) Starting point.
(c) Excavation site.
12. Along the passageways, workers found signs/objects bearing what word(s)?
(a) FIRE ALARM.
(b) THIS WAY.
13. What is the most important item in the chamber?
(b) Ice bucket.
(d) Coffee maker.
14. What object is attached to the room marked #21?
(a) Sacred Seal.
(b) Inner Chamber.
(c) Fountain of Hope.
(d) Giant Altar.
15. Carson realizes that he stands on the threshold of which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. The ceremonial pool was located next to what feature?
2. Carson realizes that he is directly in front of what type of structure?
3. Who went on a quest and disappeared 400 years later?
4. The shoes are thought to be vessels designed for holding what item(s)?
5. What is the more commonly known name for plasticus petrificus?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)