|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was used to ward off evil spirits?
(b) Sacred eye.
(c) Cell phone.
2. The shoes are thought to be vessels designed for holding what item(s)?
3. How many inscriptions are found written on the columns?
4. How many matches does Carson light in total?
5. What did Carson fall into?
6. Apparently the citizens most obsessed with religion were:
7. In what century was the site created?
8. The continent was covered by what color stripes?
(a) Gray and white.
(b) Black and white.
(c) Black and gray.
(d) Red and black.
9. How many hours a day did the group work on its longest shifts?
10. Where were the most significant discoveries made after the great catastrophe?
(b) North America.
11. What word is used to describe the state of the crew at this point?
12. By the end of the seventh year, how many volunteers worked at the excavation site?
13. What adjective is used to describe Carson's lab?
14. Where does Carson end up by mistake?
(b) Excavation site.
(d) Starting point.
15. What date is referred to when discussing the great catastrophe?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another name used for the bathroom faucets?
2. What common item is referred to as the ceremonial headdress?
3. What was the man searching for when he disappeared?
4. Which one of the following items is not worn by Harriet?
5. What is the most important item in the chamber?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)