|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another name used for the bathroom faucets?
(a) Musical tubes.
(b) Water trumpets.
(c) Air injectors.
(d) Sacred wells.
2. What item hardened into rock?
(a) Terra firma.
(b) Pollutantus literati.
(d) Fossil remains.
3. This character was also highly interested in studying what animal?
4. What is the name of the deity that has a statue in the room?
5. Who is the person credited with finding the specific location?
6. Which of the following is a name given to one of the skeletons?
7. How long does Carson spend on the excavation?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 7 years.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 9 years.
8. Apparently the citizens most obsessed with religion were:
9. What is the name of the strange place inhabited by the people before the catastrophe?
10. What magazine does this character often reference?
(a) Mad magazine.
(b) Future America.
(c) National Geographic.
(d) Scientific Journal of Archeologists.
11. During various excavations and searches, people notice a great amount of which of the following?
(a) Ozone fallout.
(b) Pollutantus gravitas.
(c) Terra maximus.
(d) Dead sea creatures.
12. What common item is referred to as the ceremonial headdress?
(a) Hand towel.
(b) Pillow case.
(c) Shower cap.
(d) Toilet paper.
13. What is the more commonly known name for plasticus petrificus?
14. The inscriptions on the columns were inspired by which of the following?
(d) End of the world.
15. What was one of the most significant monuments discovered by scientists?
(a) Garden of Eden.
(b) Eiffel Tower.
(c) Triumphal Arch.
(d) Statue of Liberty.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many bottles are placed on top of the TV?
2. What item glinted in the light when the door was opened?
3. What is the name of Carson's companion?
4. The ceremonial pool was located next to what feature?
5. Who is responsible for tagging the items in the room?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)