Short Essay Questions Key
1. When did the great catastrophe occur? What caused it?
A great catastrophe occurred on November 29. It was caused due to flooding from the post office and collapse of the ozone layer.
2. What happened right after the catastrophe?
Pollution finally succumbed to gravity and fell to the earth, instantly burying the civilization beneath.
3. What was the result? How long did it take?
The civilization was completely buried and therefore vanished. The catastrophe took less than one day.
4. What covered the majority of North America?
North America was covered by Pollutantus Literati and Pollutantus Gravitas, both of which had hardened into solid rock.
5. When was there an interest rekindled in North America? Why?
600 years ago, interest was rekindled in North America after writings were discovered by Franco-Italian historian Guido Michelin.
6. What did Harriet say in reference to the opening of the door at Tomb #26?
Harriet said that the ancient hinges creaked and "cut through the silence like a scream of a ghost feeling spirit."
This section contains 2,307 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)