Short Answer Questions
1. What item hardened into rock?
2. Interest was revived in the lost continent how many years ago?
3. A series of important writings is attributed to whom?
4. Who went on a quest and disappeared 400 years later?
5. What was the man searching for when he disappeared?
6. What date is referred to when discussing the great catastrophe?
7. Where were the most significant discoveries made after the great catastrophe?
8. The continent was covered by what color stripes?
9. Hooligan believed that the stripes were used for which of the following?
10. What famous site was discovered?
This section contains 2,778 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)