Quiz: Section I, The Motel of the Mysteries (pg 39-50)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What amenity was also advertised on the sign?
c) Room service.
2. What group of people was most welcome at the motel, according to the sign?
3. What material was used to create the objects?
4. What is the title of the person who performed the ritual chant at the Sacred Urn?
d) Head archeologist.
5. One of the objects examined by Howard resembled what other famous artifact?
a) Hollywood sign.
b) Rosetta Stone.
c) Eiffel Tower.
d) Statue of Liberty.
This section contains 253 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)