|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, Epilogue (pg 87-96).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The items are shaped to resemble which of the treasures?
(a) Candy dishes.
(c) ICE jars.
2. The inscriptions on the columns were inspired by which of the following?
(d) End of the world.
3. In what month did the great catastrophe occur?
4. What is it called when someone makes a copy of an existing treasure?
5. When was that object usually placed at a scene?
(a) After being condemned.
(b) After it was built.
(c) Before construction.
(d) After burial.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of wood was used to manufacture the bookends?
2. In what century was the site created?
3. What was one of the most significant monuments discovered by scientists?
4. Who went on a quest and disappeared 400 years later?
5. If the jars had been real, what might have been found inside?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)