|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, Epilogue (pg 87-96).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What common object is referred to as the ceremonial platform?
2. What was the purpose of the tradition? What does the action bring?
(b) Good luck.
(d) Pennies from heaven.
3. Because the containers were empty they are considered to be which of the following?
(c) Floor models.
4. What adjective is used to describe the feeling in the crowd?
5. The idea of creating what item was objectionable to Harriet?
(b) New excavation group.
(d) Replica of motel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the proudest items in the museum shop?
2. The item seemed especially designed to communicate with which two gods?
3. Which one of the following items is not worn by Harriet?
4. How many similar complexes are in the area?
5. A plunger is thought to belong to which musical family?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)