|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, Epilogue (pg 87-96).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What pattern was impressed upon the object?
2. What originally concealed the item and kept it from view?
(b) Barbed wire.
(c) Old car.
3. Some columns can be as much as _____ feet tall?
4. Who is the person credited with finding the specific location?
5. What object is draped across the chair in the room?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is this character?
2. What was installed to appease the spirits of the dead?
3. The purpose of the great sign is to prevent which of the following?
4. Interest was revived in the lost continent how many years ago?
5. What was each visitor given as an aid to viewing the exhibit?
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)