|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, Epilogue (pg 87-96).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the number of the marathon entered by Carson?
2. Where would these tiles normally be placed according to the scientists?
(c) Burial sites.
3. What is the only male name on the fragment?
4. Where does Carson end up by mistake?
(b) Excavation site.
(d) Starting point.
5. Who is the person credited with finding the specific location?
Short Answer Questions
1. Carson sees what item as being a type of sarcophagus?
2. The ceremonial pool was located next to what feature?
3. During various excavations and searches, people notice a great amount of which of the following?
4. Where were the most significant discoveries made?
5. Who is pictured in the illustration on page 87?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)