|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, Epilogue (pg 87-96).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What date is referred to when discussing the great catastrophe?
2. What item did the outside team work hard to excavate?
(a) Great sign.
(c) Street light.
3. What magazine does this character often reference?
(a) Scientific Journal of Archeologists.
(b) Mad magazine.
(c) Future America.
(d) National Geographic.
4. What was written on the pendant?
(a) Replace when finished.
(b) Do Not Eat.
(c) 1 1/2.
(d) 3 7/8.
5. What is one of the proudest items in the museum shop?
(a) Coffee service.
(b) Silver pendant.
(c) Miniature Great Altars.
(d) Sacred collar.
Short Answer Questions
1. A series of important writings is attributed to whom?
2. The pendant found in the sarcophagus was made out of what kind of material, now petrified?
3. What item is given to each member of the crowd as part of the ceremony?
4. What is used to match up the mosaic tiles?
5. Where would these tiles normally be placed according to the scientists?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)