|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2, The Treasures, (pg 51- 86).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This character was also highly interested in studying what animal?
2. What date is referred to when discussing the great catastrophe?
3. What famous site was discovered?
(a) Washington Monument.
(b) Monument Row.
(c) Fountain of Youth.
(d) Dead Sea.
4. The ceremonial pool was located next to what feature?
(a) Elevator bank.
(b) Wet bar.
(c) Registration desk.
5. Along the passageways, workers found signs/objects bearing what word(s)?
(b) THIS WAY.
(c) FIRE ALARM.
Short Answer Questions
1. What adjective is used to describe Carson's lab?
2. What was the purpose of the tradition? What does the action bring?
3. The objects paid homage to ____________.
4. Who most likely created this thing?
5. The purpose of the great sign is to prevent which of the following?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)