|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2, The Treasures, (pg 51- 86).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many hours a day did the group work on its longest shifts?
2. Which is not among the revered animal sculptures?
3. Where would these tiles normally be placed according to the scientists?
(a) Burial sites.
4. Where are the treasures being taken by Harriet and Carson?
(b) Political center.
(c) Archeology headquarters.
5. If the jars had been real, what might have been found inside?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the purpose of the tradition? What does the action bring?
2. The inscriptions on the small relief were thought to represent which of the following?
3. How many matches does Carson light in total?
4. What magazine does this character often reference?
5. What object is attached to the room marked #21?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)