|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2, The Treasures, (pg 51- 86).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What phrase is used to describe this character's life up to this point?
(a) Foolishly brave.
(b) Unprecedented mediocrity.
(c) Ignorantly wise.
(d) Joyful stupidity.
2. What was one of the most significant monuments discovered by scientists?
(a) Garden of Eden.
(b) Triumphal Arch.
(c) Eiffel Tower.
(d) Statue of Liberty.
3. Where were the most significant discoveries made?
(b) Other planet.
(c) Under water.
(d) Inside a bomb shelter.
4. What pattern was impressed upon the object?
5. Carson was particularly fascinated by the letters engraved on one of the instruments. What were the letters?
Short Answer Questions
1. Carson sees what item as being a type of sarcophagus?
2. It is eventually determined that the stripes on the earth were used for what specific purpose?
3. A series of important writings is attributed to whom?
4. What object is draped across the chair in the room?
5. What was also found in this area?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)