|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section I, The Motel of the Mysteries (pg 39-50).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were the most significant discoveries made?
(b) Inside a bomb shelter.
(c) Under water.
(d) Other planet.
2. Who is responsible for tagging the items in the room?
(a) Van Hooligan.
3. In what month did the great catastrophe occur?
4. What was the name of the ceremony?
(a) Apres Matin.
(b) Son et Lumiere.
(c) Lumen Ciel.
(d) Au Revoir Livre.
5. How many inscriptions are found written on the columns?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many pairs of shoes are there in the room?
2. Carson realizes that he is directly in front of what type of structure?
3. What originally concealed the item and kept it from view?
4. What amenity was also advertised on the sign?
5. What is the title of the person who performed the ritual chant at the Sacred Urn?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)