|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section I, The Motel of the Mysteries (pg 39-50).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Carson end up by mistake?
(a) Excavation site.
(c) Starting point.
2. Which of the following objects is not on the dresser?
3. During various excavations and searches, people notice a great amount of which of the following?
(a) Dead sea creatures.
(b) Pollutantus gravitas.
(c) Ozone fallout.
(d) Terra maximus.
4. The inscriptions on the columns were inspired by which of the following?
(a) End of the world.
5. What is the title of the person who performed the ritual chant at the Sacred Urn?
(c) Head archeologist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What adjective is used to describe Carson's lab?
2. What is the name of the deity that has a statue in the room?
3. How many similar complexes are in the area?
4. How many inscriptions are found written on the columns?
5. Who is responsible for tagging the items in the room?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)