|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section I, The Motel of the Mysteries (pg 39-50).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year were the remnants of the first flying machine discovered?
2. In what month did the great catastrophe occur?
3. How old is this character?
4. The motel was laid out in the shape of which of the following?
5. Interest was revived in the lost continent how many years ago?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the deity that has a statue in the room?
2. What was the number of the marathon entered by Carson?
3. What adjective is used to describe the type of music played at the ceremony?
4. Apparently the citizens most obsessed with religion were:
5. The inscriptions on the columns were inspired by which of the following?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)