|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section I, The Motel of the Mysteries (pg 39-50).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many bottles are placed on top of the TV?
2. The columns typically found next to what object?
(a) Political shrine.
3. What common item is referred to as the ceremonial headdress?
(a) Shower cap.
(b) Toilet paper.
(c) Pillow case.
(d) Hand towel.
4. What does Carson do to be able to get inside?
(a) Breaks a window.
(b) Jimmies the lock.
(c) Uses a master key.
(d) Calls for help.
5. What material was used to create the objects?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many hours a day did the group work on its longest shifts?
2. The idea of creating what item was objectionable to Harriet?
3. What item is given to each member of the crowd as part of the ceremony?
4. What was the name of the motel?
5. It became a popular tradition to do what to the monument?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)