|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section I, The Motel of the Mysteries (pg 39-50).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the item allegedly used for according to the characters?
(a) Receiving communications from space.
(b) Causing visions.
(c) Preserving organs.
(d) Delivering important messages.
2. What word is used to describe the state of the crew at this point?
3. What originally concealed the item and kept it from view?
(b) Old car.
(d) Barbed wire.
4. What was the purpose of the tradition? What does the action bring?
(a) Pennies from heaven.
(c) Good luck.
5. One of the objects examined by Howard resembled what other famous artifact?
(a) Statue of Liberty.
(b) Rosetta Stone.
(c) Eiffel Tower.
(d) Hollywood sign.
Short Answer Questions
1. What adjective is used to describe the feeling in the crowd?
2. Whose name is called out once the group goes inside?
3. What signals the end of the show?
4. What phrase is used to describe this character's life up to this point?
5. What item of Carson's was temporarily lost?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)