|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section I, The Motel of the Mysteries Pg 30-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Apparently the citizens most obsessed with religion were:
2. Carson sees what item as being a type of sarcophagus?
3. What is the most important item in the chamber?
(a) Ice bucket.
(d) Coffee maker.
4. It became a popular tradition to do what to the monument?
(a) Take photos of it.
(b) Write on it.
(c) Kiss it.
(d) Dance around it.
5. What is the most impressive example of architecture attributed to the extinct people?
(a) Temple of Bigapple.
(b) House of Capitalization.
(c) Libertarian Statue.
(d) The Great Cracked Brass Ringer.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what century was the site created?
2. What adjective is used to describe Carson's lab?
3. By the end of the seventh year, how many volunteers worked at the excavation site?
4. What was one of the most significant monuments discovered by scientists?
5. Which of the following was used to ward off evil spirits?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)