|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section I, The Motel of the Mysteries Pg 30-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another name for the tomb's most magnificent altar?
(c) Buffet cart.
(d) Banquet table.
2. Who most likely created this thing?
(a) Tomb robbers.
3. What magazine does this character often reference?
(a) National Geographic.
(b) Mad magazine.
(c) Future America.
(d) Scientific Journal of Archeologists.
4. In what year does Carson change?
5. What did Carson fall into?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year were the remnants of the first flying machine discovered?
2. Carson realizes that he stands on the threshold of which of the following?
3. The shoes are thought to be vessels designed for holding what item(s)?
4. Where were the most significant discoveries made after the great catastrophe?
5. What common object is referred to as the ceremonial platform?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)