|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section I, The Motel of the Mysteries Pg 30-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The columns typically found next to what object?
(b) Political shrine.
2. What common object is referred to as the ceremonial platform?
3. Which of the following is a name given to one of the skeletons?
4. What is the pattern featured on the wallpaper?
5. Who went on a quest and disappeared 400 years later?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Carson end up by mistake?
2. What was the number marked on the tomb of the great mysteries?
3. Along the passageways, workers found signs/objects bearing what word(s)?
4. What adjective best describes Carson's attitude at this moment?
5. What item glinted in the light when the door was opened?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)