|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section I, The Motel of the Mysteries Pg 30-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Carson's companion?
2. This character was also highly interested in studying what animal?
3. It became a popular tradition to do what to the monument?
(a) Write on it.
(b) Take photos of it.
(c) Kiss it.
(d) Dance around it.
4. What type of lunch was most usual for Carson?
(c) Sit down.
5. Carson sees what item as being a type of sarcophagus?
Short Answer Questions
1. A series of important writings is attributed to whom?
2. Hooligan believed that the stripes were used for which of the following?
3. The motel was laid out in the shape of which of the following?
4. Where does Carson end up by mistake?
5. Who went on a quest and disappeared 400 years later?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)