|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section I, The Motel of the Mysteries Pg 30-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Carson often woke in the night screaming out what word?
2. What is the more commonly known name for plasticus petrificus?
3. This character was also highly interested in studying what animal?
4. What were referred to as the plasticus ear ornaments?
(b) Bottle caps.
(d) Shower curtain rings.
5. What item was located directly behind the altar?
(a) Glass wall.
(c) Slotted boxes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the person credited with finding the specific location?
2. Where were the most significant discoveries made?
3. What is the most impressive example of architecture attributed to the extinct people?
4. Who most likely created this thing?
5. What was located at the base of the structure?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)