|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2, The Treasures, (pg 51- 86).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It became a popular tradition to do what to the monument?
(a) Dance around it.
(b) Write on it.
(c) Kiss it.
(d) Take photos of it.
2. What item did the outside team work hard to excavate?
(c) Street light.
(d) Great sign.
3. What is the title of the person who performed the ritual chant at the Sacred Urn?
(c) Head archeologist.
4. Who most likely created this thing?
(d) Tomb robbers.
5. Apparently the citizens most obsessed with religion were:
Short Answer Questions
1. What item was located directly behind the altar?
2. The pendant found in the sarcophagus was made out of what kind of material, now petrified?
3. This character was also highly interested in studying what animal?
4. What did Carson fall into?
5. What common item is referred to as the ceremonial headdress?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)