|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2, The Treasures, (pg 51- 86).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the scientists refer to as a "Small Relief?"
(a) Driver's license.
(b) Room key.
(d) Credit card.
2. Where does Carson end up by mistake?
(c) Starting point.
(d) Excavation site.
3. What object is attached to the room marked #21?
(a) Inner Chamber.
(b) Sacred Seal.
(c) Fountain of Hope.
(d) Giant Altar.
4. What date is referred to when discussing the great catastrophe?
5. The characters have an acronym for ICE. What does it stand for according to the text?
(a) Inside Cooking Elevator.
(b) Inner Chamber Escalator.
(c) Internal Component Enclosure.
(d) Insidious Carcass Entrapment.
Short Answer Questions
1. The shoes are thought to be vessels designed for holding what item(s)?
2. The researchers were fascinated by what feature on the Bell system?
3. Who is responsible for tagging the items in the room?
4. What was the name of the motel?
5. What item is given to each member of the crowd as part of the ceremony?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)