|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2, The Treasures, (pg 51- 86).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the motel?
(a) Toot 'n' C'mon.
(b) Ra ra ra.
(c) Com for Tin.
(d) Holy Days Inn.
2. Where are the treasures being taken by Harriet and Carson?
(c) Political center.
(d) Archeology headquarters.
3. Along the passageways, workers found signs/objects bearing what word(s)?
(b) THIS WAY.
(c) FIRE ALARM.
4. The holiest of all relics was located in what room?
(a) Outer chamber.
(c) Inner chamber.
5. How many inscriptions are found written on the columns?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the more commonly known name for plasticus petrificus?
2. What item in the room represents the essence of religious communication?
3. The objects paid homage to ____________.
4. During various excavations and searches, people notice a great amount of which of the following?
5. Carson sees what item as being a type of sarcophagus?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)