|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2, The Treasures, (pg 51- 86).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Scientists were particularly fascinated with which of the following?
(a) Sacred collar.
(b) Pollutantus Literati.
(c) Ceremonial burial cap.
(d) Great Altar.
2. What items of Carson's were put outside to dry?
3. It is eventually determined that the stripes on the earth were used for what specific purpose?
(a) Navigational markers.
(b) Construction grids.
(d) Landing strips.
4. What date is referred to when discussing the great catastrophe?
5. Which one of the following items is not worn by Harriet?
(a) Sacred urn.
(d) Sacred collar.
Short Answer Questions
1. A series of important writings is attributed to whom?
2. The idea of creating what item was objectionable to Harriet?
3. Who most likely created this thing?
4. What was located at the base of the structure?
5. What material was used to make the object?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)