|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section I, The Motel of the Mysteries (pg 20-29).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hooligan believed that the stripes were used for which of the following?
(a) Landing strips.
(b) Road construction.
(c) Landmark identification.
(d) Decorative purposes.
2. A series of important writings is attributed to whom?
3. What number is attached to the room that holds the Sacred Eye?
4. The inscriptions on the columns were inspired by which of the following?
(d) End of the world.
5. What is the companion's favorite hobby?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was that object usually placed at a scene?
2. What is found in rooms #19 and 20?
3. What is the pattern featured on the wallpaper?
4. In what year does Carson change?
5. Which of the following was used to ward off evil spirits?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)