|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section I, The Motel of the Mysteries (pg 20-29).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was one of the most significant monuments discovered by scientists?
(a) Statue of Liberty.
(b) Garden of Eden.
(c) Triumphal Arch.
(d) Eiffel Tower.
2. What item glinted in the light when the door was opened?
3. A series of important writings is attributed to whom?
4. How long does Carson spend on the excavation?
(a) 9 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 7 years.
(d) 6 months.
5. What is the name of the strange place inhabited by the people before the catastrophe?
Short Answer Questions
1. What object is draped across the chair in the room?
2. What number is attached to the room that holds the Sacred Eye?
3. In what year does Carson change?
4. What was the number of the marathon entered by Carson?
5. It became a popular tradition to do what to the monument?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)