Quiz: Section I, The Motel of the Mysteries (pg 1-19) to Section I, The Motel of the Mysteries (pg 20-29)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. It is eventually determined that the stripes on the earth were used for what specific purpose?
a) Landing strips.
b) Navigational markers.
d) Construction grids.
2. In what month did the great catastrophe occur?
3. When was that object usually placed at a scene?
a) Before construction.
b) After it was built.
c) After burial.
d) After being condemned.
4. What item glinted in the light when the door was opened?
5. How many bottles are placed on top of the TV?
This section contains 252 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)