Quiz: Section I, The Motel of the Mysteries (pg 1-19) to Section I, The Motel of the Mysteries Pg 30-38
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How long does Carson spend on the excavation?
a) 3 years.
b) 6 months.
c) 9 years.
d) 7 years.
2. What originally concealed the item and kept it from view?
a) Old car.
c) Barbed wire.
3. What is another name used for the bathroom faucets?
a) Sacred wells.
b) Musical tubes.
c) Air injectors.
d) Water trumpets.
4. What date is referred to when discussing the great catastrophe?
5. The skeletons of how many people are found in the room?
This section contains 267 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)