|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2, The Treasures, (pg 51- 86).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Carson often woke in the night screaming out what word?
2. What time of day did Carson typically have lunch?
3. The ceremonial pool was located next to what feature?
(a) Elevator bank.
(b) Registration desk.
(d) Wet bar.
4. The inscriptions on the small relief were thought to represent which of the following?
(a) Political affiliations.
(b) Home address.
(c) Date of birth.
(d) Religious preferences.
5. The holiest of all relics was located in what room?
(a) Outer chamber.
(d) Inner chamber.
Short Answer Questions
1. The characters have an acronym for ICE. What does it stand for according to the text?
2. What adjective is used to describe Carson's lab?
3. How many hours a day did the group work on its longest shifts?
4. Who is responsible for tagging the items in the room?
5. Carson was particularly fascinated by the letters engraved on one of the instruments. What were the letters?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)