|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2, The Treasures, (pg 51- 86).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What originally concealed the item and kept it from view?
(a) Barbed wire.
(c) Old car.
2. Along the passageways, workers found signs/objects bearing what word(s)?
(b) FIRE ALARM.
(d) THIS WAY.
3. What is the name of Carson's companion?
4. What common object is referred to as the ceremonial platform?
5. The researchers were fascinated by what feature on the Bell system?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Carson spend on the excavation?
2. Carson realizes that he is directly in front of what type of structure?
3. What did Carson fall into?
4. What was located below this item of worship?
5. What else was supposedly referenced on the small relief?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)