|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2, The Treasures, (pg 51- 86).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not referred to as a musical instrument?
(c) Tub stopper.
2. What object is referred to as the Bell System?
(b) TV timer.
(d) Alarm clock.
3. Carson was particularly fascinated by the letters engraved on one of the instruments. What were the letters?
4. What was written on the pendant?
(a) 1 1/2.
(b) Replace when finished.
(c) 3 7/8.
(d) Do Not Eat.
5. What is the name of the deity that has a statue in the room?
Short Answer Questions
1. The ICE is referred to as being what kind of jar?
2. The inscriptions on the small relief were thought to represent which of the following?
3. What was written on the object?
4. The pendant found in the sarcophagus was made out of what kind of material, now petrified?
5. The Bell system was located next to a statue dedicated to what deity?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)