Section I, The Motel of the Mysteries (pg 1-19)
1. What item hardened into rock?
(a) Terra firma.
(b) Fossil remains.
(d) Pollutantus literati.
2. Interest was revived in the lost continent how many years ago?
3. A series of important writings is attributed to whom?
4. Who went on a quest and disappeared 400 years later?
5. What was the man searching for when he disappeared?
6. What date is referred to when discussing the great catastrophe?
7. Where were the most significant discoveries made after the great catastrophe?
(a) North America.
8. The continent was covered by what color stripes?
(a) Gray and white.
(b) Red and black.
(c) Black and gray.
(d) Black and white.
9. Hooligan believed that the stripes were used for which of the following?
(a) Road construction.
(b) Decorative purposes.
(c) Landing strips.
(d) Landmark identification.
10. What famous site was discovered?
(a) Fountain of Youth.
(b) Dead Sea.
(c) Washington Monument.
(d) Monument Row.
This section contains 2,778 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)