Section I, The Motel of the Mysteries (pg 1-19)
1. What item hardened into rock?
(a) Pollutantus literati.
(c) Terra firma.
(d) Fossil remains.
2. Interest was revived in the lost continent how many years ago?
3. A series of important writings is attributed to whom?
4. Who went on a quest and disappeared 400 years later?
5. What was the man searching for when he disappeared?
6. What date is referred to when discussing the great catastrophe?
7. Where were the most significant discoveries made after the great catastrophe?
(d) North America.
8. The continent was covered by what color stripes?
(a) Gray and white.
(b) Red and black.
(c) Black and white.
(d) Black and gray.
9. Hooligan believed that the stripes were used for which of the following?
(a) Landmark identification.
(b) Landing strips.
(c) Road construction.
(d) Decorative purposes.
10. What famous site was discovered?
(a) Washington Monument.
(b) Monument Row.
(c) Dead Sea.
(d) Fountain of Youth.
This section contains 2,778 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)