Section I, The Motel of the Mysteries (pg 1-19)
* in 1985 North America is decimated by a monumental catastrophe involving mail and the collapse of the ozone layer.
* The year is currently 4022.
* There is a new interest in the ancient world of Usa.
* Various monuments are uncovered.
* Some writing fragments are found and various researchers go out seeking information.
* Interest in the extinct Yanks is rekindled.
* Reader meets ne'er do well Howard Carson.
Section I, The Motel of the Mysteries (pg 20-29)
* Howard Carson needed a change after the latest failed experiment involving camel hump productivity.
* Carson runs in a marathon.
* Carson falls into the hallway of the Motel of Mysteries.
* Carson and colleague Harriet Burton investigate.
* The team finds the Sacred Seal.
* Carson and his team open a door to a tomb/room.
* Many fantastical mysteries await.
Section I, The Motel of the Mysteries Pg 30-38
* The room...
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)