Section I, The Motel of the Mysteries (pg 1-19)
• in 1985 North America is decimated by a monumental catastrophe involving mail and the collapse of the ozone layer.
• The year is currently 4022.
• There is a new interest in the ancient world of Usa.
• Various monuments are uncovered.
• Some writing fragments are found and various researchers go out seeking information.
• Interest in the extinct Yanks is rekindled.
• Reader meets ne'er do well Howard Carson.
Section I, The Motel of the Mysteries (pg 20-29)
• Howard Carson needed a change after the latest failed experiment involving camel hump productivity.
• Carson runs in a marathon.
• Carson falls into the hallway of the Motel of Mysteries.
• Carson and colleague Harriet Burton investigate.
• The team finds the Sacred Seal.
• Carson and his team open a door to a tomb/room.
• Many fantastical mysteries await.
Section I, The Motel of the Mysteries Pg 30-38
• The room...
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)