|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 and Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the reason for the changes in the Hitch Hiker's Guide offices?
(a) New management.
(b) A recent tax audit.
(c) A new ad campaign.
(d) A new PR agency.
2. How old was Ford when he was given his first towel?
3. What design is on Ford's towel?
(a) Purple and yellow polka dots.
(b) Green and black stripes.
(c) A blue and pink floral pattern.
(d) A red and orange abstract pattern.
4. What is the name of the word that catches Arthur's interest at the relocation center?
5. What assignment does the new editor give Ford?
(a) The political beat.
(b) The editorial page.
(c) The weather report.
(d) The restaurant column.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ford replaces the security robot's chip with _______________.
2. What occupies the seventeenth floor of the Guide offices?
3. What does the new Guide transform into when it opens itself?
4. What does Random do when Ford begs her not to steal his ship and leave him alone in the forest with a head injury?
5. What does Tricia think monitoring Earth must be like?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)