|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 and Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Arthur hope to have on a new planet?
(a) Actual trees.
(b) Comfortable chairs.
(c) Food that he can look at while he eats it.
(d) Sort of human-looking people.
2. What creates the signal that Ford homes in on to arrive at the planet?
(a) The new Guide.
(b) Arthur's old Guide.
(c) Random's watch.
(d) Random's television.
3. What is the reason for the changes in the Hitch Hiker's Guide offices?
(a) A new ad campaign.
(b) A recent tax audit.
(c) New management.
(d) A new PR agency.
4. Why were office windows at one time sealed shut?
(a) For climate-control systems.
(b) For protection from birds.
(c) To allow buildings to travel in space.
(d) So executives wouldn't jump.
5. What was the old decor of the Hitch Hiker's Guide offices like?
(a) Expensive and fun.
(b) Frugal and fun.
(c) Expensive and professional.
(d) Frugal and professional.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long are the books on the alien world where Arthur settles?
2. How far away is Arthur, while the Guide projects holographic images for Random?
3. What is Tricia fixing herself when she goes outside to see what the strange lights are?
4. What condition is Ford in when Arthur discovers him?
5. What caused the aliens to come get Tricia?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)