|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 and Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the new Guide transform into when it opens itself?
(a) A squirrel.
(b) A flower.
(c) A butterfly.
(d) A bird.
2. What does Tricia think monitoring Earth must be like?
3. Why were office windows at one time sealed shut?
(a) For climate-control systems.
(b) To allow buildings to travel in space.
(c) For protection from birds.
(d) So executives wouldn't jump.
4. What was the old decor of the Hitch Hiker's Guide offices like?
(a) Frugal and fun.
(b) Expensive and fun.
(c) Frugal and professional.
(d) Expensive and professional.
5. What size is the spacecraft that lands at Tricia's house?
(a) The size of a telephone booth.
(b) The size of a large camper van.
(c) The size of an ocean liner.
(d) The size of a jet airplane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ford use to catch the security robot?
2. What condition is Ford in when Arthur discovers him?
3. Who rioted in the streets, coincidentally at a time when office buildings had to be evacuated due to technology failures?
4. What occupies the seventeenth floor of the Guide offices?
5. What does Ford use to open the window?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)