|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 and Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ford replaces the security robot's chip with _______________.
(a) A wire.
(b) A switch.
(c) A pin.
(d) A paper clip.
2. What size is the spacecraft that lands at Tricia's house?
(a) The size of a telephone booth.
(b) The size of a large camper van.
(c) The size of a jet airplane.
(d) The size of an ocean liner.
3. What creates the signal that Ford homes in on to arrive at the planet?
(a) Arthur's old Guide.
(b) The new Guide.
(c) Random's watch.
(d) Random's television.
4. What does Ford use to open the window?
(a) A credit card.
(b) A pen knife.
(c) A towel.
(d) A hammer.
5. How far away is Arthur, while the Guide projects holographic images for Random?
(a) About a hundred yards.
(b) About two miles.
(c) About forty miles.
(d) About ten miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Random do when Ford begs her not to steal his ship and leave him alone in the forest with a head injury?
2. How does Arthur react when Ford tells him the Guide has been bought out?
3. What is Tricia fixing herself when she goes outside to see what the strange lights are?
4. What does the shadowy shape Ford sees in the window appear to be like?
5. How long are the books on the alien world where Arthur settles?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)