|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long, after the rain starts in Laguna Miskita, does it take for the Foxes' garden to wash away?
(a) Three days.
(b) Ten days.
(c) A week.
(d) Two weeks.
2. Where does Mother say she wants to walk to from Brewer's Lagoon?
(d) Cape Cod.
3. Where on Allie's body does he get stung by a bee?
(a) His nose.
(b) His neck.
(c) His hand.
(d) His ear.
4. What river does Allie want to look for instead of staying in the childrens' camp?
(a) Jicatuyo River.
(b) Warunta River.
(c) Warunta River.
(d) Rio Sico.
5. Where do the Foxes go before heading home to the U.S.?
(c) La Ceiba.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does Mr. Haddy warn the Foxes about while they are at Laguna Miskita?
2. What TV program does Emily suggest watching with her family at the end of Chapter 28?
3. What one piece of produce does Jerry want to eat but is denied by his father?
4. What does Allie put on as soon as he wakes up the morning after the ice plant explodes?
5. Where do the Miskito clan ask the Foxes if they are going?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Allie feel about the Acre?
2. Why does Allie give three white men directions to Jeronimo?
3. On the way back to Jeronimo, what does Allie say happened with the Indians over the mountain?
4. How does Allie try to charm the Thurtles?
5. How does the ice cube that is meant for the Indians over the mountain get broken?
6. What do Mother and Allie argue about, and how do they resolve it?
7. How does Allie react when Charlie tells him about a natural insect repellent?
8. Why does Mr. Haddy come to Cabo Gracias?
9. Why does Mother refuse to leave Guampu when Charlie gives her the keys to the Gurneys' vehicle?
10. How do the three men who come to Jeronimo die?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)