|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Mr. Haddy warn the Foxes about while they are at Laguna Miskita?
2. According to Charlie, yautias are as tasty as what vegetable?
3. What does Allie give Mr. Haddy in return for his demolished boat?
(a) Mother's earrings.
(b) His watch.
(c) A wad of cash.
(d) A basket of produce.
4. What does Allie make his sons search for on the bottom of the river?
(a) The boat's propeller.
(b) Allie's watch.
(c) Clover's toy.
(d) The sparkplugs for the boat.
5. Where do the Foxes go in their stolen vehicle?
6. What does Mr. Haddy name his new boat?
7. What does Allie call his mosquito traps?
(a) Bug Bait.
(b) Bug Catcher.
(c) Bug Zaps.
(d) Bug Boxes.
8. What is the name of the Zambu that the Foxes meet in Brewer's Lagoon?
9. On their way to the sea the Foxes meet an Indian from what group?
10. What do Charlie and Jerry build when they have to spend the night in the jungle?
(a) A tunnel.
(b) A lean-to.
(c) An ice plant.
(d) A raft.
11. Where on Allie's body does he get stung by a bee?
(a) His nose.
(b) His hand.
(c) His ear.
(d) His neck.
12. How far do the Foxes drive in the vehicle they steal from the Spellgoods?
(a) Twenty-eight miles.
(b) Twenty-two miles.
(c) Thirty-six miles.
(d) Forty miles.
13. How many days do the Foxes travel in the floating hut before they reach an inhabited Miskito village?
14. What does Allie name his floating hut?
15. When Charlie states that the Honduran jungle looks desolate, what city does Allie say Charlie has never seen?
(a) Mexico City.
(b) St. Louis.
(c) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item of clothing do all the men in the Indian village wear?
2. Where do the Miskito clan ask the Foxes if they are going?
3. What does Allie set fire to in Chapter 29?
4. What do the people on the beach think Allie's occupation is?
5. What does Mother hear that lets Charlie know they are in Guampu?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)