|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Allie refer to the childrens' camp?
(a) It's savage.
(b) It's a treehouse.
(c) It's pure monkey.
(d) It's a playground.
2. What do the people on the beach think Allie's occupation is?
3. What does Allie demand from the Indians after they tell him to leave?
(a) A place to sleep.
4. What does Allie call his mosquito traps?
(a) Bug Boxes.
(b) Bug Zaps.
(c) Bug Catcher.
(d) Bug Bait.
5. On their way to the sea the Foxes meet an Indian from what group?
6. What time is it when Mr. Haddy visits Charlie to give him a package?
(c) Eight o'clock in the evening.
(d) Two o'clock in the morning.
7. What sort of can does Charlie see floating in the river that reminds him of home?
(d) Diet Pepsi.
8. How far do the Foxes drive in the vehicle they steal from the Spellgoods?
(a) Twenty-two miles.
(b) Forty miles.
(c) Twenty-eight miles.
(d) Thirty-six miles.
9. Which member of the Fox family wants to go to Brewer's Lagoon with Mr. Haddy?
10. Where does Allie let the white men sleep?
(a) In his bed.
(b) In the ice plant.
(c) In the Maywit's house.
(d) In Mr. Haddy's house.
11. What Indian language does Gurney Spellgood shout in?
12. What location is Allie talking about when he is telling his party about dirty silverware and bad meals?
(a) Eastern Europe.
(b) Southeast Asia.
(c) Southern United States.
(d) North Africa.
13. What does Mother hear that lets Charlie know they are in Guampu?
(b) Children playing.
14. Who does Allie think the white men in the Indian village are?
(c) Legendary white Indians.
15. How old does Charlie turn on his birthday in Chapter 19?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the Miskito clan ask the Foxes if they are going?
2. What does Mr. Haddy name his new boat?
3. How many days does Allie force Jerry and Charlie to ride in the dugout behind the boat?
4. What does Allie set fire to in Chapter 29?
5. What does Allie ask Mother to make for the white men who enter Jeronimo?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)